ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

list of topics and thier sources for science & technology (UPSC prelims)

edited July 2015 in Science & Tech
plz list some topics and their sources for reference to cover science and technology for upsc prelims 2015

Comments

• have to ask same Question Please anybody Guide me in this regard
    VVKEMPEROR
  • me too same ques, what source to refer for SCI n Tech current affairs?
  • edited August 2015
    bhai koi GSLV Mk-II aur GSLV MK -III ke beech difference aur unke features and uses bataega?
  • MK III powerful ( in fact most powerful launch vehicle )
    It could lift 4000 Kgs ( more than any other vehcile)
    Last stage is CE 30 Cryoengine ( Indigenous)
    Would be useful for manned missions
    The Law of Detachment - be equanimous to both victories and defeats
  • You see Dr. Ravi Agrahari's Class notes. Its enough for UPSC exam, i thought. I score 134 marks in this prelims exam -2015. i hope to give my mains exam this year. i got many question from his current affairs notes this year. This notes is also given now on www.nayidukan.com , you can see that notes and compare prelims exam question paper. i got 8 questions directly in this year prelims exam.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog