Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Will Termination from PSU Job hamper UPSC Interview?

13»

Comments

• Its difficult to get fake medical report
  • edited November 2015
    :O
  • Its an urgency as less than a month left for mains. Please suggest me how to take 40 days leave while working in psbank
  • Its an urgency as less than a month left for mains. Please suggest me how to take 40 days leave while working in psbank
    take a medical leave.back pain most good one.
    visit 1-2 doctors.do some x-rays,lots of medicines.
    then apply for leave.
    "i am the guy doing my job,you must be the other guy."
    dekho bhai waise to main mains nahi de raha hu lekin main ye jarur bolunga ki medical illness ki ek email incharge ko do aur ajad ho jao...40 days leave me koi terminate nahi hota..abhi promotion ke taraf socho bhi mat...bas ye jo mauka hai usko cash kar le bhai...i failed in pre this year..am in general insurance...and i find myself totally unfit for this work....isliye bhai jit lo jung...mujhe tasalli milegi...
  • @mango_dolly.
    If they terminate me then even I can't demand experience certificate
    And till 23 Aug I don't wana go to office
    As I will have to face lot of music
    As it is more than a year I am on leave :-((
    bhai daro nahi...koi fasi thore na denge...is mauka ko jane mat dijiye
    aur please stress me mat aayiye...ye log aise hi paresan karte hain

• @coolbuddy.
    I am in India s no 1 oil sector PSU
    Maharatna
    sarkar ko ek circular is exam ke liye jaror lana tha
  • @pihra
    Thanks bhai.
    Banking is not my dream job and i also want to quit but due to financial reason i won't till i get better opportunity.
    i am already on leave for last 20 days due to dengue now I want to continue my leave till 23Dec but dr is not ready to give me medical certificate for such long period.That's the problem..so if i want to continue leave then have to submit medical certificate of any other disease for which bank may b asked for medical report and its difficult to get fake report.. don't know what to do
    But at any cost i will take the leave
  • hello frnds
    mene job join kar lia
    bahut gali khayi yar
    mughe chargesheet bi kar dia
    n bahut explanation manga mera
    promotion late hoga ab mera but mai ab yahan se money lker resign kar dunga 2016 ke lie
    this time full n final resign as ab yahan job mai mann nahi lagta
    abhi ofice mai hi hun
  • Congratulations ..u have been case study here...make wise decisions now...
    Golden rules while being in sarkari job:
    1.kam nahi kiya to chalega lekin boss logo ka ego hurt nahi karneka n full on respect deneka.
    2. Never go absconding... Leave a peace of paper at least .
    3.never tell dat ur preparing something... Unki jalti hai koi growth karneki koshish karra isliye.

Dragon ..get into the final PDF n resign with smile.
  • yar tumhari joinig hojayegi but yeh sab face karna padega
    golden rule - koi tumne govt job se nikal nahi skta jab tak resign na du
  • Congratulations ..u have been case study here...make wise decisions now...
    Golden rules while being in sarkari job:
    1.kam nahi kiya to chalega lekin boss logo ka ego hurt nahi karneka n full on respect deneka.
    2. Never go absconding... Leave a peace of paper at least .
    3.never tell dat ur preparing something... Unki jalti hai koi growth karneki koshish karra isliye.

Dragon ..get into the final PDF n resign with smile.
    Hear..Hear
  • what are the provisions for a govt. employee on probation to take leave ?

I am in dilemma, what to do?

Will leave without pay amounts to break in service....

kindly reply friends at the earliest...
  • KKSKKS
    edited December 2015
    In my case I have taken leave since last one year on medical ground (tuberculosis). They were sending letters to my home which I replied every time along with the medical documents and report. Suddenly they have sent me the letter stating that due to unauthorized absence my name has been struck off from company's roll. Also the period of absence dies non. Now my problem is in upsc form I have shown that I am employed presently.

I will go there after mains only. Will I get the relieving letter or not and what will be its content? Will this hamper my future career in upsc exams? Any lawyer in this forum can help.
    IFS 2016- Rank under 10
    CSE 2016- Rank 550s
  • Will I have to pay the bond amount if they have terminated me?
    IFS 2016- Rank under 10
    CSE 2016- Rank 550s
  • kks
    they cant terminate you suddenly
    3 months notice ismust
    a warning before you to present otherwise you will be terminated
    if you have been terminated suddenly you can go court
  • draganoir said:

kks
    they cant terminate you suddenly
    3 months notice ismust
    a warning before you to present otherwise you will be terminated
    if you have been terminated suddenly you can go court

They gave me warning to report for duty but I replied along with medical certificate of the doctor that i am undergoing medical treatment and advised complete bedrest.
    IFS 2016- Rank under 10
    CSE 2016- Rank 550s
  • whether they have given you warning of termination if not attended the duties
    i knew my one of frnd who was telling of one guy in his office who had join after 4 years
    he had given medical certificate

mughe toh 1.5 sal leave par rakha woh bi without medical fir bi nahi nikala yar
  • draganoir said:

whether they have given you warning of termination if not attended the duties
    i knew my one of frnd who was telling of one guy in his office who had join after 4 years
    he had given medical certificate

mughe toh 1.5 sal leave par rakha woh bi without medical fir bi nahi nikala yar

Which company?
    IFS 2016- Rank under 10
    CSE 2016- Rank 550s
  • At the time of joining for post for which upsc conducts exam, do they require relieving letter of previous company?
    IFS 2016- Rank under 10
    CSE 2016- Rank 550s
  • @KKS U work in a PSU or pvt. sector? As far as I know, relieving letter is necessary for PSUs.
    Get busy living
    or
    Get busy dying

• @KKS U work in a PSU or pvt. sector? As far as I know, relieving letter is necessary for PSUs.

PSU
    IFS 2016- Rank under 10
    CSE 2016- Rank 550s
  • edited March 2016
    NOC is required for appearing in MPPSC interview....If I don't mention my PSU Job and later resign from PSU if selected in MPPSC....Will it create any problem...??? kindly suggest
  • Hey bro I need your help , I have been absent from my psb Union Bank of India for more than 5 months , now they have given charge sheet and set up enquiry against me , my main concern is that if they terminate me from service will it effet my future government
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly