Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!
Click here for online test   All India Open Simulator Test 2019, Online test will be active upto 18th March, 8 PM today.

Queries for SSC-CGL interview...?

BOTBOT
edited June 2015 in SSC
hey guys i want some help.
i hav mine SSC-CGL interview in the next week.....i just want to know what to write in what you were doing after graduation?
truth is i have been preparing for UPSC since my graduation in 2012. I gave two mains in 2013 and 2014 but was not able to clear the written part....so i gave ssc in 2014 as a back up job....but what to tell them in the interview....???
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• hey guys i want some help.
    i hav mine SSC-CGL interview in the next week.....i just want to know what to write in what you were doing after graduation?
    truth is i have been preparing for UPSC since my graduation in 2012. I gave two mains in 2013 and 2014 but was not able to clear the written part....so i gave ssc in 2014 as a back up job....but what to tell them in the interview....???
    Thanks in advance.
    Bhai muje lagta h..yahi status tum pagalguy or bhi likh aaye ho
  • hey guys i want some help.
    Thanks in advance.
    Bhai muje lagta h..yahi status tum pagalguy or bhi likh aaye ho
  • bhai m to likh dunga appearing in various government exams.
    fur agar pucha ki konse exams fir SSC level exams bol dunga jaise ACIO-IB, SSC CPO,
    fir CDSE
  • hi, my friend has a lot of gaps between his studies. how to explain:
    10th: 2003
    12 th 2006
    BA: 2012.
    And what are the types of question expected in interview.
    background:
    graduation: BA history
    hobby: jogging, kite flying
    Please help
  • hi, my friend has a lot of gaps between his studies. how to explain:
    10th: 2003
    12 th 2006
    BA: 2012.
    And what are the types of question expected in interview.
    background:
    graduation: BA history
    hobby: jogging, kite flying
    Please help
    tell the exact reason if that can get sympathy otherwise make some reasonable story like economic position etc.
    I think you get what I mean...Be a hero of your own fiction
  • @BOT same story with me what to do
    In interview
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google