My present condition:-
1) Age=will be 26 years old in November.
2) Have been preparing on and off since 2013 although graduated in 2012 in commerce stream aka B.com that too without honors with 55% only.
Therefore, total=4 years plus gap. No employment and nothing. Had appeared for Mba entrances at that time like CAT and Xat and had bad percentiles in 80s and 10th %= 81. 12th %= 73. All this resulting in loss of apetite to try once again for MBA although I do have inclination to attempt GMAT/CAT/XAT once again even though I know even a 100 percentile will make me ineligible due to my past issues.
3) Till now, have attempted CSE only once because I was not focussed and as well as family issues.
4) Till now have given 2015 prelims which I failed to qualify.
5) Have given CAPF, Ibps Po and clerk, Sbi Po and clerk, Rbi assistant, LIC AAO and ADO, etc and have failed to clear any of it.
6) Was thinking of starting a business in hardware but for that too investments are less. And parents have clearly stated that they dont hope me to do business rather just study and get some job.
7) Elder brother is well settled and father is retired though he gets pension. So though they have said they support me in my UPSC tryst and are still expecting from me, I can very well see and have also faced the heat of getting some job and then slogging for upsc.
8) I am not based in Delhi and have all the notes and very well know what to study and what not to. I must admit it took me time to figure this out I mean years because I never went to Delhi and had to manage on my own.
9) No technical specifications nor skills so I dont think even private sector will be good enough for me.
10) But one of my good old time friend told me that I can go to him in Bangalore and start doing fresher level jobs as they do in KPOs and other accounts related profiles with basic knowledge of Excel and alll, after which I mean a couple of years later if God forbid I cant crack UPSC then I can atleast have basic financial security and also 2 years of work experience to begin with. After that I can also according to his perspective, many people do so and he has also told me to get a fake work experience certificate of 2 years or 2.5 years and that can be attached in my resume. But he has also said that I should not rely on that and should learn everything possible about that job profile and work organization so that I can atleast defend it later on while applying for GMAT/CAT/XAT to take a leap in the corporate sector. I dont know but if it is what people do and worth a shot I can be willing to do so because UPSC is getting unpredictable as we all know.
11) I want to get settled by 30, I mean I have that vision before me but dont know how. I am not saying I am afraid to blindly work hard for UPSC but having lost a lot of precious time doing nothing I am thinking of ways and means to see me settled in a comfortable in 4 years.
I also had been thinking of doing something freelance as in writing articles or something related to generate money but I couldnt gather any good thing out of it.
Also a big hole of this much erupts time and again from letting me do something.
12) I have also planned to do give CSE prelims in Aug and wait till the results and study till October. If I pass, I will be giving Mains obviously, but, if not, thinking what else to do?
Private sector/work experience/fake work ex/GMAT and CAT prep and attempt plus UPSC== this is now on my mind.
So, I kindly request some wise people who are very much informed about job prospects to kindly help me steer my Life in the right direction. Also, I am not interested in teaching so kindly dont suggest so. Nothing offensive or bad about it but I am really not inclined, dont know why!
Somebody the other day was also saying me to write ebooks and upload in Amazon and earn money. I dont know how much is that viable in my case though I do love to write for which I want to attempt UPSC.
Thanks in advance for the advices.
Age, percentage, family situation, work experience and everything has been explained. Kindly give sane advices from your precious time in accordance to the details posted above.
P.S. Deleted everything and Deactivated social media like facebook and all so not in touch with any friends but do know they are earning hefty salaries. It does prick once in a while but then I feel its just because they worked hard in the right direction and I didnt so they deserved it. Right now, the best bet would be to plan and work hard on my own career rather than get inflicted by someone else's pursuits.