MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

IAS coaching center in Chennai for Mathematics

Guys,
Please let me know if anybody has idea about IAS coaching center for maths in Chennai.

Comments

• TIME conducts classes in Anna Nagar. the Faculty is good !
  • edited September 2014
    i think the faculty is naidu sir. He has attended two interviews in his two attempts with maths optional. He is very slow. He also teaches aptitude. Its because of him that I'm able to score good marks in paper 2. He taught me how to solve without formulas.
    Negatives- very slow. He goes through every detail. He even writes addition steps on board for non-engg background students. So even for simple sums he takes 10 minutes.
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • Thanks guys.

But, I was asking about math optional paper not the CSAT math. :)
  • yea. He is the same guy. I never attended maths optional classes but attended csat classes taken by the same sir.
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • Thanks man... Can you give me the address and/or contact number.
  • Google T.I.M.E chennai
  • hi...
    Any one of them guide me to prepare maths as optional paper/Give a book detail for individual chapter
  • hi...
    Any one of them guide me to prepare maths as optional paper/Give a book detail for individual chapter
    my mail.Id->"sathyam.ams@gmail.com"
  • Go for prakash rajpurohit blog
  • Wat is CL chennai centre review ? Is it ok os fr pre paper 2 ?
    its hs tamilian faculty or people frm delhi go to teach in chennai even ?
    if you are still waiting for that one person who will change your life..
    then stand infront of mirror !!!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog