FEW DAYS BEFORE THE PRELIMS by CSE Rank 373 : SURYAWANSHI MAYUR
Batch D - Download Brochure Batch E - Download Brochure Join MGP - 2018 ForumIAS
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Last Lap Current Affairs for Prelims 2018           (2) Science and Technology for Mains 2018 & Prelims 2019
(3) Comprehensive module for Ancient, Medieval, Modern History - Pre+Mains    (4) Concepts + latest developments in Environment/Ecology (Pre & Mains)
(5) Class 6-12 NCERT Summary for all the Subjects -Mains 18 & Prelims 19     (6) Important Topics for Mains GS Paper 2 and 3
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of Philosophy from10th JUNE(Evening) -5:15 pm & 14th JUNE(Morning)– 11 am
                                                " Highest marks 306 by Juhi Jalota rank 122 "

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

anyone else has had experience with shitty roommate/flatmates ?

24

Comments

  • 1ManArmy said:

    It happens only if you get too involved .For girls I think it comes natural enough to fight for small and sometimes big(pun intended) things!!

    I hope you are keeping in mind that there are plenty of good girls out there unlike others. :(
    Why do I feel like Daddy is a girl? Haha!
    Why do you search girls everywhere?? :/
    You better be careful kid
  • 1ManArmy said:

    It happens only if you get too involved .For girls I think it comes natural enough to fight for small and sometimes big(pun intended) things!!

    I hope you are keeping in mind that there are plenty of good girls out there unlike others. :(
    Why do I feel like Daddy is a girl? Haha!
    Why do you search girls everywhere?? :/
    Bura maan gaye kya? :)
  • Arrey koi 'grade A bitches' wali query par bhi roshni dalo.
  • Arrey koi 'grade A bitches' wali query par bhi roshni dalo.

    All are bitches or none are!!it is just that the definition changes for every girl.

  • Arrey koi 'grade A bitches' wali query par bhi roshni dalo.

    :+1:
    You better be careful kid
  • edited March 13
    introspect yourself too, may be ur roommates too think the same about u.

    anyways, can any goodheart help me with deleting forum id forever ? is deleting it possible or getting banned is the only option??
  • pheonixx said:

    introspect yourself too, may be ur roommates to think the same about u.

    anyways, can any goodheart help me with deleting forum id forever ? is deleting it possible or getting banned is the only option??

    We're in the Same Boat.

    This is an abondoned forum.

    We're on our own. The Army(Mods) is not coming.
  • Arrey koi 'grade A bitches' wali query par bhi roshni dalo.

    Mere popcorn khtm ho gaye or @TetleyTea bhi.. samosa lata hun fir sununga.
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • 1ManArmy said:

    pheonixx said:

    introspect yourself too, may be ur roommates to think the same about u.

    anyways, can any goodheart help me with deleting forum id forever ? is deleting it possible or getting banned is the only option??

    We're in the Same Boat.

    This is an abondoned forum.

    We're on our own. The Army(Mods) is not coming.
    what is the way out buddy?
  • Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    mam its always a pleasure to see u her :)

    may u help me in deleting forum id?
  • Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • pheonixx said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    mam its always a pleasure to see u her :)

    may u help me in deleting forum id?
    Only mods/supermods can do that... And I am neither... :tongue:
    And the id can only be banned, not deleted... :neutral:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    :joy:
    Wassup burger... Nice to see u back... :tongue:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Chand :/

    You better be careful kid
  • the word 'user banned' has very negative connotation :pensive:
    Queen said:

    pheonixx said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    mam its always a pleasure to see u her :)

    may u help me in deleting forum id?
    Only mods/supermods can do that... And I am neither... :tongue:
    And the id can only be banned, not deleted... :neutral:
  • pheonixx said:

    1ManArmy said:

    pheonixx said:

    introspect yourself too, may be ur roommates to think the same about u.

    anyways, can any goodheart help me with deleting forum id forever ? is deleting it possible or getting banned is the only option??

    We're in the Same Boat.

    This is an abondoned forum.

    We're on our own. The Army(Mods) is not coming.
    what is the way out buddy?
    Way out is that we spam like there's no tomorrow. Harass people like it's the only thing that matters. People would flag reports and admins will rush to ban you and I!
  • Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    Grade A witches. :trollface:
    You better be careful kid
  • pheonixx said:

    the word 'user banned' has very negative connotation :pensive:


    Queen said:

    pheonixx said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    mam its always a pleasure to see u her :)

    may u help me in deleting forum id?
    Only mods/supermods can do that... And I am neither... :tongue:
    And the id can only be banned, not deleted... :neutral:
    Aww... Its okay... I wont mind that for myself though... I mean, no one knows us, its just an online identity... Let it be... :blush: though I understand, it doesnt look so pleasing for something we identified ourselves with... :smile:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    Grade A witches. :trollface:
    :joy: :joy: now that sounds cool!
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • edited March 13
    Queen said:

    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    :joy:
    Wassup burger... Nice to see u back... :tongue:
    Thanks to you and your Ouija board

    Nothing much, waiting for some final results and doing livelihood struggles.

    Ssup with you, proton?

    ;)
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • edited March 13
    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    :joy:
    Wassup burger... Nice to see u back... :tongue:
    Thanks to you and your Ouija board
    :dizzy: my ouija board! :tongue: :joy:
    wish I had one :naughty:

    And yeah well, same old here too :sweat_smile:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • pheonixx said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    mam its always a pleasure to see u her :)

    may u help me in deleting forum id?
    I can ban you. But why you need ban? Just log out and don’t sign in with this and use some other id. You always need it until you are preparing. There is no option of deleting profile.
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • Chand :/

    @Queen Apka chand to upar hi rah gaya. Dekha nahi aapne. Kitna taklaa hai ye dekho. :( :(
    You better be careful kid
  • Queen said:

    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    Grade A witches. :trollface:
    :joy: :joy: now that sounds cool!
    Dalai lama do take a note to refresh your vocabulary

    :trollface:
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • Chand :/

    @Queen Apka chand to upar hi rah gaya. Dekha nahi aapne. Kitna taklaa hai ye dekho. :( :(
    :joy: mera chand? Takla? :joy:
    Yaar, u know na, I dont watch videos on forum... But it seemed like wo oldie song post kia tha...
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

    Chand :/

    @Queen Apka chand to upar hi rah gaya. Dekha nahi aapne. Kitna taklaa hai ye dekho. :( :(
    :joy: mera chand? Takla? :joy:
    Yaar, u know na, I dont watch videos on forum... But it seemed like wo oldie song post kia tha...
    Hmmm... :)
    You better be careful kid
  • Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    Grade A witches. :trollface:
    :joy: :joy: now that sounds cool!
    Dalai lama do take a note to refresh your vocabulary

    :trollface:
    I didnt get the context :neutral: dalai lama kahan se aya? :no_mouth:
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

    Chand :/

    @Queen Apka chand to upar hi rah gaya. Dekha nahi aapne. Kitna taklaa hai ye dekho. :( :(
    :joy: mera chand? Takla? :joy:
    Yaar, u know na, I dont watch videos on forum... But it seemed like wo oldie song post kia tha...
    Jumlebaaji kr rha wo bus.
    :trollface:
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
  • Queen said:

    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Burger said:

    Queen said:

    Looks like someone is active again on forum :yum: what say #EidKaChand ? :wink:

    With lot of ghost stories ;)
    Grade A witches. :trollface:
    :joy: :joy: now that sounds cool!
    Dalai lama do take a note to refresh your vocabulary

    :trollface:
    I didnt get the context :neutral: dalai lama kahan se aya? :no_mouth:
    @DramaLlama
    Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog