10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.

sosin madam or lakshmaiah sir who is best for anthropology

i want to to know who is best for which part

Comments

• Both are bad. Take brain tree or muniratnam material available in market see old questions , syllabus and do self study. It saves lot of your time and money. If you are weak in genetics read 11th and 12th class biology ncerts. To supplement you can even watchonline videos for genetics related topics, there are ample online videos for genetics. Even sosins class notes are available in market so you can go through them as well as there is not much difference between writing notes in class and reading some body else 's class notes as there is not much explanation in class too.
    Ian not against any specific coach ing institute just expressing my personal experience,rest is up to you to decide. Good luck.
  • abc_upsc said:

Both are bad. Take brain tree or muniratnam material available in market see old questions , syllabus and do self study. It saves lot of your time and money. If you are weak in genetics read 11th and 12th class biology ncerts. To supplement you can even watchonline videos for genetics related topics, there are ample online videos for genetics. Even sosins class notes are available in market so you can go through them as well as there is not much difference between writing notes in class and reading some body else 's class notes as there is not much explanation in class too.
    Ian not against any specific coach ing institute just expressing my personal experience,rest is up to you to decide. Good luck.

sahi bole bhai!!!!!!!!!!indeed good suggestion :)
    prelims 4..mains 3...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff 2018---ajgar range-->96(-+2)

Time to leave forum...inspectors are searching me everywhere...and i m afraid of ins. prabhat...he has killed NaagDansh :'(
  • abc_upsc said:

Both are bad. Take brain tree or muniratnam material available in market see old questions , syllabus and do self study. It saves lot of your time and money. If you are weak in genetics read 11th and 12th class biology ncerts. To supplement you can even watchonline videos for genetics related topics, there are ample online videos for genetics. Even sosins class notes are available in market so you can go through them as well as there is not much difference between writing notes in class and reading some body else 's class notes as there is not much explanation in class too.

sahi bole bhai!!!!!!!!!!indeed good suggestion :)
    Dono about lakshmiah. But Sosin mam is really not worth time. She teaches theories & archaeology well but these two topics will eat up around 2 months. She doesn't teach large part of physical anthropology & the guy who taught in our batch was pathetic. Remaining portion coverage is minimal....

Now or Never
  • Seems logical.......for anthropology test series ....who is better ? Or is there any need of joining test series
  • Seems logical.......for anthropology test series ....who is better ? Or is there any need of joining test series

This year planning to join someone....I also don't know but by adv l2a is good
    prelims 4..mains 3...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff 2018---ajgar range-->96(-+2)

Time to leave forum...inspectors are searching me everywhere...and i m afraid of ins. prabhat...he has killed NaagDansh :'(
  • abc_upsc said:

+100
    So true.
    For test series, IASbaba is offering one. I don't know how good it'll be.
    All these anthro institutes will not correct papers and give on time.
    . We are what we do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
  • I bought braintree and muniratnam anthropology printed materials . Both the materials i purchased are totally copy of each other word by word and line by line. The only difference is braintree has 6 booklets and muniratam has 5 where they clubbed 2 booklets in 1. So,the both are exactly 100% same to same. I think the book shop has given me wrong materials,or may be both are same. Can anyone help me out to clear my confusion ?
  • abc_upsc said:

I bought braintree and muniratnam anthropology printed materials . Both the materials i purchased are totally copy of each other word by word and line by line. The only difference is braintree has 6 booklets and muniratam has 5 where they clubbed 2 booklets in 1. So,the both are exactly 100% same to same. I think the book shop has given me wrong materials,or may be both are same. Can anyone help me out to clear my confusion ?

• I have dump of anthropology material at very reasonable price
    The dump consists of
    1) Brain tree
    2) Munniratnam written notes
    3) Sosin madam written notes
    4) IAS mentors written notes
    5) Q & A previous years
    6) Q & A Braintree (Karthik sir)
    7) IGNOU
    The entire material is available at 700 rs
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog