MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

FIRE SALE!!!!

Hi Folks

I am selling my test series bundle at a very attractive price with a huge discount. This is what you will get.

1. ForumIAS
a. 19/21 tests. Prelims tests. I have taken only 2 tests viz., topic wise tests (economics and polity). So you can give all other topic wise tests and also full length GS-1 tests also. Original MRP : Rs. 4, 200
b. MGP+ Program. Mains Guidance Program. All the tests are intact. You can give all the tests. Original MRP: 20,700

2. Career Launcher
a. 9/13 tests. I have given only 4 tests. Original MRP : 4,900

So total MRP = 29,800.

What you will pay = Rs. 10,000/-.

This is a huge 67% discount. Non Negotiable.

Contact me at ashwinisharma777@gmail.com or Ph: 9456567551 or inbox me on ForumIAS.

You will transfer full amount first and then all the keys/passwords will be given to you. An escrow person can be arranged who will give you the keys once the money transfer is done, so that there is no possibility of hanky panky.

My reason for doing this is because I am bonking out of the race. These two test series were helpful for me cracking prelims in the first attempt itself last year.
Barbad forumistaan karne ko to ek hi ullu kaafi tha
Yahan..har post pe ullu baitha hai anjam-e-forumistan kya hoga

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog