"I really don't think there is anything that is better structured and more interactive in regard to Mains than the ForumIAS Mains Guidance Program." - Mitali Sethi (IAS-2016, AIR-56)
MGP Schedule C - Admissions Open Now!
Click here to read more
*Limited Seats. First Come, First Serve basis only.
Mains Guidance Program 2017 : The Mentor guided Test Series for Civil Services.
Join MGP/MGP+ by ForumIAS - the Mains Test Series with meaningful mentor support. With 16 GS Tests + 5 Essay Tests to cover syllabus worth 1250 marks. Read Testimonials & Strategy by Prajit Nair ( Rak 87 ) & Mittali Sethi ( Rank 56, MGP Student ) or ask Sushil ( Rank 96 ) , who upgraded to IAS with under 100 rank after improvement in GS Scores.
MGP+ commences from July 1 with 16 GS Tests + Additional Essay Tests and classes

Economy - Ramesh Singh vs sriram notes?

Guys.. I did Ramesh Singh for previous prelims but people here prefer sriram notes.. Which is the best.. I have time to do only one.. And I'm know all basic concepts.. Help me out
1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
·

Comments

• sriram padh lo....agar basics pata hai to..
    One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
    ·
  • English please
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
    ·
  • Opps I have added this in interview section.. Mods please shift it to economy section..
    ·
  • English please
    ..if your basics are good then go for sriram notes...some articles in mrunal economy section may also help.. @dota2riki
    One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
    ·
  • Guys.. I did Ramesh Singh for previous prelims but people here prefer sriram notes.. Which is the best.. I have time to do only one.. And I'm know all basic concepts.. Help me out

I also did ramesh singh 1st now i m doing sriram and liking it more than ramesh singh..
    Integrate economic survey with sriram for dynamics it will be gud..

·
  • I don't need to do Ramesh Singh right?
    ·
  • @osho_baba class notes or printed xerox one ?
    CSM-2014
    CSM-2015
    ·
    i have printed xerox notes ..no idea abt class notes..
    ·
  • Are these sriram economy notes updated for the mains or prelims and mains are given in one chunk?
    ·
  • any one have Sriram Eco soft copy ? Please share.
    Believe best is yet to come.
    ·

i have printed xerox notes ..no idea abt class notes..
    Thanks. I too have the same \m/
    CSM-2014
    CSM-2015
    ·
  • Is there much upgradation year wise in SriRam's notes? In the market, 2014 notes are available?
    By what time will 2015 version be available? Any idea..
    ·
  • this sriram note is old...,

now new notes are in market for economy 2015 with all data update, i think update till march 2015 in notes.
    ·
  • I think GKT Env (6 PDFs) is better than both Sriram and Ramesh Singh as it covers crisply all that is needed for prelims
    ·
  • this sriram note is old...,

now new notes are in market for economy 2015 with all data update, i think update till march 2015 in notes.
    I have 15 koi chang nhi dikha abhi tak toh
    ·
  • Guys for this attempt (2016) Should I buy the latest sriram notes for econony or just download the old one from xaam.in?
    ·
  • majority recomends ramesh singh
    ·
  • U can go for old one if u r updated with the recent events and new policies.@mukulroy
    Sisyphus is happy.
    ·
  • i may be wrong and it might cause problem in revision but when its UPSC you cant trust it (trust a snake but not UPSC)ramesh singh IS NOT ENOUGH supplement it with economic survey/budget at least ...and do go for sriram ias notes at least once
    कृपया यहां ज्ञान न बांटे यहां सभी ज्ञानी है
    ·
  • django1 said:

U can go for old one if u r updated with the recent events and new policies.@mukulroy

Bro could u pls tell me where to get Sriram economy material in Delhi and at what price?
    ·
  • SriRam economy is gud as it covers all the topics from basics...no need for any other materials.upsc asks mostly conceptual questions in prelims.n cn always supplement wid eco survey for detailed analysis n fact based info
    ·
  • new ramesh singh 8th edition ..... launch tomorrow ...
    eco.jpg
    451 x 491 - 69K
    eco.jpg 69.1K
    ·
  • buddy I have done ramesh singh and was glancing through sri ram notes I think there is more than 90% over lap so follow any one along with eco survey and ca that should be enough.
    ·
  • buddy I have done ramesh singh and was glancing through sri ram notes I think there is more than 90% over lap so follow any one along with eco survey and ca that should be enough.

thnks buddy :)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google