ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

b.tech in Electronics and instrumentation interview questions

anyone L-)
ehh what's up doc!!!!
·

Comments

• Anyone with Electronics and Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control branch here? We can discuss probable questions.
    Wrote CSE (Main), 2016
    ·
  • Hey m appearing for interview with electronics and instrumentation engg as graduation subject. R u ppl still interested in forming probable questions?
    ·
  • Though I'm not appearing as I have not cleared this years pre but I can Provide u guys with the questions that was asked to me in the interview
    ehh what's up doc!!!!
    ·
  • bugsbunny said:

Though I'm not appearing as I have not cleared this years pre but I can Provide u guys with the questions that was asked to me in the interview

Please do share :)
    Wrote CSE (Main), 2016
    ·
  • I'm also from electronics & instrumentation stream, and appearing for interview.
    ·
  • I am from ECE background
    any help will be appreciated
    ·
  • What have you studied in electronics and instrumentation engineering just explain to me as u would to a layman
    U know in management they are trying to apply this same principal so what is the difference
    Explained it
    But i think these two are different
    Which system more efficient
    So machine is more efficient so what feature of that you want to implement here in management
    Explain it(explanation wasn't great)

These were the questions that was asked to me in 2014 interview by Shri Chattar Singh
    ehh what's up doc!!!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google