NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

How to read Punchhi Report

Dear friends,
I am starting to read punchhi commission reports, but they are huge, 3 Vol and around 350pages. Please guide me what exactly to cover from it. Kindly tell out of the three volumes which one i have to focus.
Any Help appreciated.
·

Comments

• edited May 2015
    For general studies i think selected recommendations (38) given in laxmikanth (ch center state relations) are enough.
    If god did not forgive sinners, heaven would be empty.
    ·
  • laxmikanth me jo diya hai punchchi report ka utna sufficient hai or should we read more....is there any summary available??
    One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
    ·
  • laxmikanth me jo diya hai punchchi report ka utna sufficient hai or should we read more....is there any summary available??
    that much is sufficient imo.hardy if any direct question would come.for more ideas u can read constitution reform commission given at back of laxmikanth
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
    ·
  • report ke piche summary likhi huyi hai @osho_baba
    ·
  • @osho_baba Summary-conclusion-recommendation is enough
    ·
  • Will mail you the gist
    ·
  • IWRA said:
    Thanks IWRA Bhai. Will it be sufficient for PubAd too? Any other similar summary contents for 1st ARC, Sarkaria, and other admin committees setup since 1947?
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
    ·
  • VISION ka value addition check Kar lo. That's sufficient for GS
    Decision toss karke liya tha, toss ka result dekh kar nahin...
    MAINS-2016 (Med Sci)- Not Qualified
    Now, Prelims 2017...
    ·
  • 2nd ARC is around 250 pages. Is there any link for it's summary in 50-60 pages?
    ·
  • RxIAS said:

VISION ka value addition check Kar lo. That's sufficient for GS

Can you provide the link or the pdf???
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google