MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

[JOB available]

edited May 2015 in SSC
I came across this from a facebook page - Beautiful Mind IAS. Reposting it here for those who want to join teaching. I saw someone was asking for job few days back, for backup or for sustenance in some thread.

Disclaimer - I'm in no way related to the below advertisement. Just copy pasting it for those who may need it from facebook.

"Teachers for General Studies !
For providing personal guidance
Beautiful Mind welcomes Individuals having skills and passion for teaching and providing personal guidance for IAS exams. Come and join our team ,we will value your association and will reward you up to the extent you deserve. Even those who have cleared civil service mains examination could approach. We are going to start modular courses for polity economy etc..like we do for GS ethics.
We at beautiful mind strongly believe that personal guidance is a key factor for success in the IAS exams. This belief has been validated by the excellent results that we could produce with the same students who were feeling dejected in their previous attempts.
If you are ready to work with best of your ability we will be happy to have you with our team.
If interested please email your detail at
beautifulmindias@gmail.com
Arun kumar
Founder, Beautiful mind"

Hope is the only bee, that makes honey without flowers.

Comments

• If any body dares to go for teaching in dis hour of crisis ( i mean changed prelims process)..failure might be more probable .
  • If any body dares to go for teaching in dis hour of crisis ( i mean changed prelims process)..failure might be more probable .

Jao padh lo. Kahin aisa na ho ki har thread mein gyan bat-te reh jao aur pre mein khud hi latak jao .. =))
    Why do you keep barking and extending your unsolicited advices? People know what is good for them and trust me there are many aspirants(veterans) here who can clear prelims(new pattern) even without opening a book. So, you need not judge everyone as per your own capability.
    Valar Morghulis
  • edited May 2015
    If any body dares to go for teaching in dis hour of crisis ( i mean changed prelims process)..failure might be more probable .
    Why do you keep barking and extending your unsolicited advices? People know what is good for them and trust me there are many aspirants(veterans) here who can clear prelims(new pattern) even without opening a book. So, you need not judge everyone as per your own capability.
    [provocative]

This account has been flagged as a troll by several members. This profile has taken most discussions off topic and meaningful contribution to the Forum has been insufficient. This account has been suspended. Write to forumias@gmail.com if you feel that there has been a mistake and 49 other people who have flagged you are wrong instead.

Jao padh lo. Kahin aisa na ho ki har thread mein gyan bat-te reh jao aur pre mein khud hi latak jao .. =))
    Hahha..main to dunga hi nahi is baar..
  • You know? If you teach anything related to GS for more thn 100 Hrs, Chances of getting selected in Prelims will be more...Even you can try to teach yourself (Dummy teaching).
    another thing, visitng this site more thn 30 mins per day is a crime, don't spread your gyan in each and every thread.
    CSE-2015 .
    Score well enough in the Prelims, so that you don't have to jump in the cutoff speculation market after 6pm 23rd Aug, instead start practising mock essays and GS-1,2,3,4.
  • SSC CGL: Examiner Job Description, Career Path, Salary, Qualification
    see valid information
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog