Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

1 room available for rent in ORN @ 7000 rupees without brokerage (for serious candidates only)

edited May 2015 in Miscellaneous
1 room has been vacated in our flat in ORN near water tank @ 7000 rupees, available from this month itself.
Kitchen facility with cook , Wifi facility etc.
Flatmates ,already residing here, have written mains and are serious candidates.
·

Comments

• Coming to delhi on 5th tomorrow will check it out.
    CSM-2014 1st attempt-history
    CSM-2015 2nd attempt-history
    CSM-2016 3rd attempt-history
    WBCS(EXEC.),2014
    ·
  • i m intersted in this room plz msg me the details......written mains this time bt nt able to get through...
    ·
  • @the joker , I have sent the details in your inbox :)
    ·
  • What criteria determine seriousness of candidate
    BAN ALL INSIDERS
    ·
  • Is the room still available...i have written mains with geography optional this year but nt able to get through
    Msg me the details if it is there
    ·
  • @Abcdxyz123
    What criteria determine seriousness of candidate
    I think you need to submit Mains admit card along with photo id :)
    ·
  • please send me the details..
    serious canidate fr 2016
    ·
  • Please check your inbox @junaid and Jevtha :)
    ·
  • Please send me the details. Wrote mains 2 times.
    ·
  • @sumitkumarraj , check your inbox bro, I have sent you the details.
    ·
  • bhaiya pl send details if room is available
    ·
  • check your inbox bhanu :)
    ·
  • i didnt get any msg
    ·
  • Is the room single or on sharing basis?? rent includes electricity nd water or not.please message me the details.thanks
    ·
  • i want a room in 2bhk or 3bhk in orn or karol bagh , please let me know if any single room is available for a girl ,budget is 8-9k , brokers plz be excused.
    ·
  • One room available for rent in 3 room flat, in orn, rent 8k, for more details whatsapp on 9999426133
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog