Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Need review about Erudition IAS Economy by Vivek Singh

Hi,
I want to know guys did you heard about this institute or teacher?
I was thinking to join any economy class and currently I'm residing @ Mukherjee Nagar.

Previous month in " Yojna" I saw an advertisment of this institute and heard about this teacher Vivek singh.

if you have any information or any idea about the teacher, please share your views. There is no more time remaining and I have to join any economy class as soon as possible in mukherjee nagar to save my time and of course english medium.

thanks for reading.
·

Comments

• Plz guys, you can advise if any alternative in mukherjee nagar.

Thanks
    ·
  • u can call gs mentors in mukherjeenagar..his economic teacher is v good..he also teaches module wise..u can ask for him u will get good review..
    ·
  • @rkr06, dear sir, how are other subjects (apart from economy) at Gs mentors
    History: Tarique khan
    Polity: Kumud Ranjan
    Geo: Sikander khan

plz tell if u know, i'm considering to join full course at GS mentors. Is it advisable.
    ·
  • @Doon_20 bhai..overall average institute..join.sriram or gsscore..ppl are giving good reviews
    ·
  • I do not know Vivek singh personally but I bought his notes on 20 odd economy issues available in the market for mains. That was the best return on investment I got in my entire preparation. I answered 4-5 questions from that. His notes were brilliant, concise and easy to remember, Comes across as a guy I would pay to learn from.
    ·
  • I studied economy in Erudition in the November batch. He is really good, explained economy in a very simplified way. He also appears to have an in-depth practical knowledge of the subject. As the batch size was small, we got enough time to clear our doubts and he is very accessible. And yeah, the notes were superb !!!
    ·
  • Guys! If you really want to know about Indian economy and really want to be capable to understand the current issues of it, eruditionIAS is really great option. Because before I joined that class I had fear of that subject, and now I have interest in it. What sidhharth ji had said that is totally I agree.
    ·
  • hahahahhahaha...Dr_Swati joined 37 minutes ago...to post this....

this means certainly this institute is a fraud....and no one should go there...

if institutes stoop to such low level of morality....then they deserve no consideration...

Advice to the teacher : record your lectures and put it on youtube..... share links...if aspirants would like your style and method of teaching...they will surely approach you..

pls refrain from such shoddy activities...and this goes for all coachingwalas...

·
  • VeryDeep said:

I do not know Vivek singh personally but I bought his notes on 20 odd economy issues available in the market for mains. That was the best return on investment I got in my entire preparation. I answered 4-5 questions from that. His notes were brilliant, concise and easy to remember, Comes across as a guy I would pay to learn from.

+1
    ·
  • Dear Mr. "theguyinallblue".
    This is in reference to your comment above regarding Erudition IAS
    For your kind information, I have also attended the Economy module from the same institute. Its one of the best coaching I have ever found for economy. The name of the teacher is Vivek and he is really the best for economy. You can also reach him @9899449709. And the office of the institute is just behind Batra Cinema in Mukherjeenagar. And the website is www.eruditionias.com

The economy notes can be downloaded from: http://eruditionias.com/pdf/Indian Economy GS Mains 2015.pdf

An advice for you: If you dont know somebody, atleast dont critcise.
    ·
  • I am presently studying at Erudition IAS, I came to know about this institute through this post only and i started inquiring about sir in my other classes then I met one guy in my class at M Puri IAS, who attended his classes.
    And he was satisfied with the economy teachings at Erudition IAS. this was the only feedback i got, i also refered to current affair notes that are available on institute's website and they appeared to me that those were written by a learned person. And finally I decided to join and i joined the classes.
    Since last week i have been attending all the classes and I am highly satisfied with his teaching methodology. What you need to do to grasp the concept is just a 20mins revision of the class at home. Vivek sir(director/economy teacher @ Erudition IAS) also takes test after the topic is covered which is followed by a thorough discussion at the end of test.

Vivek Sir = Knowledge Wrapped in Simplicity

Well the best thing about sir is : he is a doubt buster, many a times I ask silly questions but he answers all of them patiently.

For Students, if u cant revise the class the same day, also if you cant ask the doubts that come to your mind and choose to maintain a falsified intellect among the classfellows then this is not the class you are looking for.

·
  • I am presently studying at Erudition IAS, I came to know about this institute through this post only and i started inquiring about sir in my other classes then I met one guy in my class at M Puri IAS, who attended his classes.
    And he was satisfied with the economy teachings at Erudition IAS. this was the only feedback i got, i also refered to current affair notes that are available on institute's website and they appeared to me that those were written by a learned person. And finally I decided to join and i joined the classes.
    Since last week i have been attending all the classes and I am highly satisfied with his teaching methodology. What you need to do to grasp the concept is just a 20mins revision of the class at home. Vivek sir(director/economy teacher @ Erudition IAS) also takes test after the topic is covered which is followed by a thorough discussion at the end of test.

Vivek Sir = Knowledge Wrapped in Simplicity

Well the best thing about sir is : he is a doubt buster, many a times I ask silly questions but he answers all of them patiently.

For Students, if u cant revise the class the same day, also if you cant ask the doubts that come to your mind and choose to maintain a falsified intellect among the classfellows then this is not the class you are looking for.

Sabash
    ·
  • kya self promotion chal raha hai yahaan..farzi teacher hai..promotion karna bhi nhi aata.hahaha
    All exams considered bloody tough in India-CLEARED

·
  • kya self promotion chal raha hai yahaan..farzi teacher hai..promotion karna bhi nhi aata.hahaha

:D :D :D
    Searcher + Learner + Singer + Believer
    BLOOD, SWEAT, GLORY.
    ·
  • @eruditionias hire me as your marketing manager ......I am in need of a job and can do much better
    ·
  • haters gona hate
    Currently we are 5 students in the class(packed with 20 seminar chairs)..i think because of prelims enrollment was low,
    I wrote the review because a teacher like Vivek sir deserves a packed class.
    And I am sure that the guys who have dedicatedly studied and have scored well, surely didnt had enough time during prepration to review the institutes and teachers and indulge in a nonsensical discussion like the one that has just begun.
    I would also like to stay away from this thing, for people who wanted an honest review..I had posted one, based on the 7-8 classes that have been held.
    PERIOD
    ·
  • edited June 16
    It's not a place for promoting, advertising about particular coaching institute. If some institute, faculty teach, provide good quality notes that ll spread automatically.
    No need for advertisement.
    By the way min 10 fake account operating to advertise for that Vivek sir :D
    I don't he personally do/direct these things :p
    If u like that Vivek sir, pls don't do these, we all get bad impression about that Vivek sir.

Spoilers alert: If more promotion attempted more harmful ll it be. Don't try and then ll feel bad for negative publicity.
    DONE..
    Expire@2017.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog