MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Best Coaching Center in Hyderabad

Analog is best or RC Reddy is best ? , Can u please help me to decide which insti is best in Hyderabad
·

Comments

• @muralinani
    la excellence IAS or analog ..

dont go to RC reddy at any cost..

La excellence .. Good teaching, personal care, good writing practice.. poor infrastructure,

Analog -- good infra, weekend classes are good.
    ·
  • @muralinani dont go for analog its not good and also its weekend classes are long dont know about other institutes
    ·
  • @muralinani
    la excellence is good.. u can try there.
    ·
  • @muralinani :
    You can go through this thread http://forumias.com/discussion/1422/coaching-scenario-in-hyderabad/p1 .

At the end of the day you'll mostly realize that the review of all the "coaching" institutes would be mixed. So, attend a bunch of demo sessions and enroll where you are comfortable.

·
  • @hey mrinalini dont misguide...i am frm laexllence. last year ok. but now bacame worst. history patil sir take class like parliament sessions. rambabu sir yek dhin hyderabad remain week delhi....S&T laxmaiah actually group-2 faculty. so dont waste your mney. hyderabad study circle, or rc reddy is better
    ·
  • @chandhulu how ab analog
    ·
  • hyderabadh lo samata acadamy undhi. they give free coaching but only after entrance. last two years analog is boss in hyd. but now it bacame like bahiranga sabha. if u ok with over crowd u may go. but their test sereis is gd
    ·
  • by the by sri chaitanya also ok. they are commited
    ·
  • @DuckDuck wh ab analog plz give me if any info since it is very near my home
    ·
  • @chandhulu ur r student of la excellence ...ur r busy now ...i can chat with u for 5 mins
    ·
  • @chandhulu
    @muralinani

Dear all, i am student of la excellence. I joined the institute in last batch
    probably opinions may vary.
    my overall experience is good. I am writing the test series now.
    a) classes are good.. teaching wise
    1)RB sir is excellent - he took polity and governance
    2)Jaya krishna sir took geography - he is good
    3)patil sir - he took modern indian history, he is a bit slow, and covers the concepts well . some felt it as a long session.
    4)balaji sir . he took world history and international affairs - he is in service and he is extraordinary
    5)science and technology - Ayaz Khan sir took it. he is very good. biology basics were taught by mr. lakshmaiah, he is useless..
    6)security issues by sonali madam and anjaneyulu sir ( Naxalism )
    7) economy by govind sir .. There is a mixed opinion on him.. for me he is excellent .. talks on every topic in detail.
    8)Ethics by venkata mohan sir - depends on how you connect with him. there is an other stream by soubhik sen sir, rajesh mohan sir and dayanidhi . I chose the first stream..

This is wholistically my opinion on la excellence..

According to me, RC reddy is one big waste institute in hyderabad..
    ·
  • ok welcome
    ·
  • edited April 2015
    Dear chandhulu and others,

I am manager at laexcellence IAS institute. I am posting this for explaining our institutes point of view. I think the purpose of the forum is that. La excellence IAS works in the spirit, what can we do best to our students? we try to satisfy every student.which may not be possible all the times. we are always open to criticism and eager to listen from our students. we have 2 stage grievance redressal system. a) suggestion box which is always available in our premises and reading rooms we provide b) An email can be written directly to the concerned teacher, manager, to the director itself and a permanent helpline number.
    Reg faculty,
    Patil sir is our reputed faculty. we are happy to associate with him. My point of view is, most students judge a teacher based on his oratory skills or his/her ability to dramatise the subjects. But, we decide our teachers purely based on their skill to give valuable inputs as per the needs of exam with in prescribed time. . If you have any connections please talk to Dr.Raja dayanidhi, sandeep, shiva prakash,vignan everyone.so, liking and dislike to a teacher is a a subjective judgement. On science and technology, Mr.Ayaz Khan takes the classes at La excellence IAS and not Mr. Laxmaiah any more. It is a factual error.

In a diverse country such as ours, we understand our limitations. But, everyday, every moment we have something to learn from our students and we try to improve our system. we call this as 360degree learning. we introduced daily current affairs, videos, mentorship based on the inputs given by our students. Any issues/suggestions, any student is free to call our helpline number 9052 292929. we are more than happy to listen from you.
    @chandhulu
    we are sorry to know that you were not very happy about your classes. please visit our office and discuss your grievances. If you have just attended few classes and made your opinion, please rethink. we searched our database of the students, we did not have a student by this name.. Only closest name we had is Mr.Chandra sekhar, who has attended only 9 classes with us. we might be wrong on this name. But, please take this as a personal invitation from our side to visit our office or write to us. we will be glad to hear from you.. Thank you,

Madhu Ram,
    La excellece IAS
    9052 422929
    ·
  • edited April 2015
    -

[Moderator Note: Content Removed. Violating Forum Rules. DO NOT SPAM]
    ·
  • I went to La excellence institute yesterday for inquiry
    I spoke to the director of institute Dr. Rambabu about civils preparation.
    The new batch for prelims cum mains is going to start on 18th june 2015 and lst date for registration is 10th June.
    But I found the fee is highest among the institutes in ashok nagar area.
    I also inquired in D.B Kumar, Analog, Laxmaiah, R.C. Reddy, 21st Century krishna Pradeep, Hyderabad study circle. Date of commencement & Coaching fee of above institutes are as follows.

1) La Excellence institute
    Fee: 125000/- PCM
    Date: 18th June 2015.

2) 21st century Krishna Pradeep institute
    Fee: 90000/- PCM
    Date: 2nd June 2015.
    they may take admissions upto 6th June

3) Analog Institute
    Fee:
    General Studies: 77000/-
    Any optional: 31000/-
    Date: 5th June

3) Hyderabad Study Circle
    Fee: 77000/- only for General Studies
    Date: 22nd June 2015

4) D.B. Kumar Institute
    Fee: 90000/- only General Studies
    Date: 6th June 2015.
    Receptionist Phani Did not allow me to meet D.B.Kumar sir. He told I can meet sir only after 1week after joining

5) R.C Reddy Study Circle
    Fee:
    General Studies: 92200/-
    Any optional: 22600/-
    Date : After june 20th

6) Brain Tree
    Fee: 1,10,000/- PCM
    Date: 10th june

·
  • edited June 2015
    any one please suggest me best coaching institute for general studies and geography optional
    ·
  • @jagadeesh
    for geography rijwan ok. Ias mentors at hyd.
    ·
  • edited June 2015
    To all aspirants of hyderabad. dont pay total fee single time. you can ask some time. also dont come cunclusion on first two three week classes. also imp advice is if there is groups coaching you should take care....bcz they giving coaching wth same faculty....groups, civils both different. so take care.....
    ·
  • Got an SMS from Analog. Classes starting from 6th with Orientation by RC Sinha sir.
    ·
  • http://forumias.com/discussion/comment/451839#Comment_451839

please read this to know more about the fraud RC sinha
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google