MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Mathematics optional study group in Bangalore

edited September 2015 in Mathematics & Statistics
Hello folks, anyone from Bangalore who is preparing with maths as the optional? I would like to form a small study group (preferably 3-4 people) !!
·

Comments

• Yes.... i have also started my prep...With math as optional
    ·
  • where to get mathematics optional books in bengaluru
    ·
  • sapna book house or in avenue road
    ·
  • anyone staying near Bellandur with maths optional?
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul
    ~William Ernest Henley
    ·
  • I am selling my maths upsc material of ims coaching institute
    Pickup Koramangala

Anyone interested can mail me
    ·
  • @don143
    i would be interested. Can you IM your number please?
    ·
  • hi i am interested with ims maths study material if anybody interested to sell please watts up me at 8553607362
    ·
  • Anybody interested in guiding me for maths preparation? ( hoping that it will help you as well in your preparation). I stay in Bellandur.
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul
    ~William Ernest Henley
    ·
  • Looking for a company to study for IAS with maths optional. Whatsapp me at 8123497494, if anybody is interested in the same.
    ·
  • Hello Everyone.. Hope everyone is on the right track to CSE 2016. I have started preparations for Maths and am currently staying In BEML layout , kundanahalli. Any one interested to do group study for maths can whatsapp me on 7381297105.
    ·
  • Hi
    Anyone with Mathematics optional for CSE 2016 at around Koramangala? Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore that may help? Please reply to aparnamenonkrishnakumar@gmail.com
    ·
  • Hi Aparna, Any luck with a good Maths coaching center. I am also aiming for CSE 2016. I am in Bellandur.
    ·
  • Malikalag I am in Bellandur.
    ·
  • Is there anyone with mathematics optional near jayanagar 4th Block
    ·
  • Hi, im preparing for mayhs optional. Want a small group to discuss and learn with.. Interested ppl can whatsapp me on 9008661408
    ·
  • I stay in Hassan.. Anybody giving mains with mathematics optional??
    ·
  • from where, I can get IMS maths material in Bengaluru. I stay in btm layout
    ·
  • Anybody with Maths optional near sahakarnagar?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google