MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Regarding filling of online application for CSP 2013

Comments

• @Anurag_Sinha
    Yeah, I agree with vijay.
    It's better now, but needs a bit of cropping.
    "ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ"
    ·
  • edited March 2013
    @vijay_45 @Partho , even i got the reply from upsc.

"no need to worry yr application has been registered in upsc . yr centre is ******* and DOB is ********"

Even i didn't provide them my dob or details in the mail.
    ·
  • @ArindamSarkar

Arindam it doesn't makes difference if you enter 8 digit or 9 digit Journal number its all the same. they verify it later.

basically all the journal numbers are 9 digit in length . its just that writing 000111111 or 111111 is the same thing . the bank will automatically take the number according to date. but you have done a better thing by including 0 . there should be no problem.

In case problem arise keep the copy of journal number . UPSC releases a list of people with unpaid or unverifiable payments , Send them a copy of yours by post then.
    cheers
    ·
  • finally submitted just copy pasted it from one of my ìnterview papers.
    "CHOICE" not "CHANCE" determines destiny.....
    ·
  • i did it with state bank of patiala net banking.
    "CHOICE" not "CHANCE" determines destiny.....
    ·
  • edited March 2013
    the final pic and sign. as it was on the upsc print application page. @alexiaaicha @abhinrao24
    Looks fine. :)
    "ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ"
    ·
  • edited March 2013
    Wrong post - deleted.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
    ·
  • @Anurag_Sinha : looks fine. :)

@sanki : Thanks :)
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
    ·
  • @Anurag_Sinha tell me whether commerce will come in other in form?
    ·
  • @addi sorry i didn't get you.! can you kindly explain what do you want to ask!!
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·
  • the final pic and sign. as it was on the upsc print application page. @alexiaaicha @abhinrao24
    tera signature to out ho gaya...bus yeh bata do kis bank mein account hai tumhara, (account number ke saath) :D
    ·
  • edited March 2013
    haha. student aacount hai zero bal wala. aage bataun?? ;) <):) @vijay_45 sir aur ye sign mere usual sign se alag hai. buddhu thode na hun :D
    ·
  • haha. student aacount hai zero bal wala. aage bataun?? ;) <):) @vijay_45 sir aur ye sign mere usual sign se alag hai. buddhu thode na hun :D</p>
    Height of security! " I keep changing my sign every week, Just in case! :D"

·
  • edited March 2013
    @Partho sir i don't change my sign every week but have separate one for bank, college, exams and timepass :D
    ·
  • @Anurag_Sinha , @Partho

u guys treat your signatures like passwords; how do you manage to remember?

now the old saying is being proven wrong!

Aadmi ka nature & signature aasani se change nahi hota!
    ·
  • @vijay_45 that was a pun intended at @Anurag_Sinha. I have only one signature for all purpose! :)
    ·
  • edited March 2013
    @Partho sir i don't change my sign every week but have separate one for bank, college, exams and timepass :D
    Timepass??
    Aur kya kya maintain karte ho aap? ;) :P
    "ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ"
    ·
  • this was the sign that i uploaded.

Sir is the sign ok? or should i fill another form!! :-SS :-SS
    It is perfectly fine. The point is when they print it, it should come clean. And this one will.

*No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • Plus, you have an awesome signature. I have a childlike, too simplistic signature, easy to forge :-(
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
    ·
  • @Anurag_Sinha actually m asking that in online form if we have done graduation in commerce then there is no seperate column provided for it in form. So i think it will come in "Other" Am i right?
    ·
  • I confirmed with UPSC if Blue ink sign is okay? they said its okay to have sign in blue ink but should be clear.
    ·
  • @Anurag_Sinha actually m asking that in online form if we have done graduation in commerce then there is no seperate column provided for it in form. So i think it will come in "Other" Am i right?
    yes. one will have to choose "others" as the stream of graduation.
    ·
  • I have not filled form yet, what to do now shd i go ahead or wait for further not. from upsc??
    ·
  • I have not filled form yet, what to do now shd i go ahead or wait for further not. from upsc??
    I would suggest you to fill the form
    ·
    Yes go ahead fill the form. at most there will be minor changes , and there r hardly any form details relevant to pattern change . so fill it , as early as possible.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google