Talk with toppers

edited April 2015 in Tools & Technology
I have been in talks with a few 2013 batch IAS selected officers and we have come up with an idea to setup a call line where they can answer questions. However it cant be free given the logistics (given the avilable time they have and costs involved). Do you guys think you will be interested in paying a minimum amount for 10 min direct question answer one on one session. Maybe also get some optional toppers.. What are your thoughts? We havent figured out the specifics, this idea is in a very nascent phase.

Comments

• I have been in talks with a few 2013 batch IAS selected officers and we have come up with an idea to setup a call line where they can answer questions. However it cant be free given the logistics (given the avilable time they have and costs involved). Do you guys think you will be interested in paying a minimum amount for 10 min direct question answer one on one session. Maybe also get some optional toppers.. What are your thoughts? We havent figured out the specifics, this idea is in a very nascent phase.
    +1 if charges are nominal. just to cover cost or put money to good use and not fill up personal pockets then it can be a superb idea.
    Enjoy the hard work.
  • Just get questions and post reply online. Zero charges; zero time pressure; zero chipkus.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • Is there a plan for Google hangouts?
    Keep Your Friends Close , But enemies closer..
  • Just get questions and post reply online. Zero charges; zero time pressure; zero chipkus.
    =D> =D>
  • edited April 2015
    @chemistry bhai kya jaroorat hai? why would anyone want that?
  • indian govt doenst recruit them to have charged 'call hangouts'. we are pathetic , see how easily could we allured by someone just because they cleared one exam . Which doesnt matter anyone except some f**** D****D power obsessed crippy fellow. you know what ,if i get a chance to have such paid 'Call hangout' ,i will abuse the poor chap :)) .That's how i could make him realize his power .
    it seems there is nothing left on this planet except these gemstones who could only tell you that how could you win ! F**** Y***** B*****! Indian govt doesnt took you to do such commercial crap along your job . Nobody needs your guidance ,we have google already in our hand .And also IIN ::))
    What do you think ,who the hell are you all ? let me tell you ,you are bunch of crammers who crammed on right time and got through ,thats it ,nothing more than that. If you need to know your real AuKAt , Shitty people like AZAm khan will show you the real trough , Soon you will see that !
    Dont be obsessed with these ranks or status ,Atleast we can expect from you that you leave this typical 'indian mentality' . you are not the one who clear this exam ,there hell lot who are biting dust after being in the system for decades . people only remember person like sridharan , sesan , khemka etc not every rank holders .::)
    Upsc upsc upsc upsc .!! Aur upsc !!
  • I have been in talks with a few 2013 batch IAS selected officers and we have come up with an idea to setup a call line where they can answer questions. However it cant be free given the logistics (given the avilable time they have and costs involved). Do you guys think you will be interested in paying a minimum amount for 10 min direct question answer one on one session. Maybe also get some optional toppers.. What are your thoughts? We havent figured out the specifics, this idea is in a very nascent phase.
    Brother, I think you have mistakenly typed 2014 as 2013. And yes everyone knows which topper is being talked about. Would he still charge 500 or there is some increment after attending FC?
  • indian govt doenst recruit them to have charged 'call hangouts'. we are pathetic , see how easily could we allured by someone just because they cleared one exam . Which doesnt matter anyone except some f**** D****D power obsessed crippy fellow. you know what ,if i get a chance to have such paid 'Call hangout' ,i will abuse the poor chap :)) .That's how i could make him realize his power .
    it seems there is nothing left on this planet except these gemstones who could only tell you that how could you win ! F**** Y***** B*****! Indian govt doesnt took you to do such commercial crap along your job . Nobody needs your guidance ,we have google already in our hand .And also IIN ::))
    What do you think ,who the hell are you all ? let me tell you ,you are bunch of crammers who crammed on right time and got through ,thats it ,nothing more than that. If you need to know your real AuKAt , Shitty people like AZAm khan will show you the real trough , Soon you will see that !
    Dont be obsessed with these ranks or status ,Atleast we can expect from you that you leave this typical 'indian mentality' . you are not the one who clear this exam ,there hell lot who are biting dust after being in the system for decades . people only remember person like sridharan , sesan , khemka etc not every rank holders .::)
    Have you attended any coaching class for Pre mains or Inteview in Delhi or anywhere in India?
    NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE AS IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE
  • Post your queries here...i ll answer them....I am destined to be a topper... ;) what more if anyone wants to speak to me ...he can give his number...i ll call that person... calling ke paise bhi bacha diye...lo...
    Matlab ek to tmne apna ye chutiyap wala plan banaya...tab bhi thik tha...lekin wo tmhare so called toppers log maan bhi gaye...wo tmse bhi bade wale h...ume se ek topoer rachit raj to nhi...i hv heard wo "aaj bhi bina paiso ke kaam nahi karta." Like jai viru
    easy there sir. no need to get worked up. if people want to use it, let them use it. you dont want to it, dont use it . simple.
    hahahaha..

bhai azam khan to dur ki baat hai hamare yahan to any decent chota mota neta can rough up any ips/ias and what not officers..

but it is also true that some officers are good and honest.
    however, i find it hard to digest when some so called such officers openly endorse some coaching institutes as their holy bible.that puts a big doubt about the authenticity of the process.

also, a lot of so called officers prescribe methods which are out of sync like-studying upto 20 hours a day,not reading any books for gs but just newspapers,reading just books and not newspapers,not taking any test series,taking multiple test series etc.
    personally , i felt that a lot of such talk was just self glorification.

rare exceptions include ga(air-2013).
    "i am the guy doing my job,you must be the other guy."

• whats wrong in having something like that? use it if you want
    , otherwise dont!
    My Money. My choice. :)>-
    Optional-Pub Ad
  • Ye kya hai? Roman Saini aur Rachit Raj ne naya business khol liya?! :D
    One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place.
  • @kaaliyo kaali bhaiyya please fill in the asteriks...I cannot understand "f**** D****D" n "F**** Y***** B*****" :))
  • Post your queries here...i ll answer them....I am destined to be a topper... ;) what more if anyone wants to speak to me ...he can give his number...i ll call that person... calling ke paise bhi bacha diye...lo...
    :D trait ! much needed for a genuine civil servant, wishing you all the best. :)>-
    If god did not forgive sinners, heaven would be empty.
  • @kaaliyo kaali bhaiyya please fill in the asteriks...I cannot understand "f**** D****D" n "F**** Y***** B*****" :))
    you should know the art of 'connecting the dots .'

=))

@kaaliyo epic man ^:)^
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    Yeh huyi na koi "patriotic bhartiya" wali baat..!!!!...well said!!!
    After continuous failures,distractions,frustrations.........."Finally God has accepted my pain, and given me one more chance to stand up once again."
  • Not surprised. 99% of Bureaucrats are corrupt.
    @chemistry You guys better shake hand with political masters to cash your all India Rank.
    "Yesterday I was clever. So I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself"
  • If these "IAS selected officers" have agreed for this crap then UPSC has done a grave mistake by selecting them.
  • rachit raj is like-should I charge per second or per word?? :-? .........chalo bpl walon se per word le lunga,baki to per word afford kr hi lenge....apna cut kam nhi hona chahiye.....site(http://iasdream.com/) pe answers to vaise bhi koi nhi padhta tha,upar se mobile,jute chappal,kapdo vgrh ke add se revenue aur girta ja rha hai...posting bhi sali nhi ho rhi hai,nhi to wahin se kuch nocha khasoti karta...bharat darshan karaye pade hain keval...#indiangovsucks #indianchrisgayle #contactmeforadd
    and roman saini is like-am I too old to do this?? :-? are koi baat nhi...tshirt pehen ke chilla chilla k bolunga,thode graphs vgrh dikha dunga,kuch bhari bhari quotes aur theories ho jayengi,phir thodi der counter strike,aoe aur baki 375 strategy based games ho jayenge aur phir last mein ek gaana gake khatm kr dunga...haan haan saath mein guitar aur certificate bhi rahega...#whatsupguys #AIIMSat1 #IASat2 #likemyfbpage

P.S. is pure vivaad mein AZAM KHAN ko mat ghasito,legendary aadmi hai wo...#bhains #softisbest
  • Ye kya hai? Roman Saini aur Rachit Raj ne naya business khol liya?! :D
    =)) =)) =))

@kaaliyo vry well said ...
    A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple that comes back to you.
  • I like azam khan
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • I like azam khan
    =D>
  • i bet the hangout session will start with
    HEY GUYS... WHATS UPPP!!
  • Kya nhi batenge? :/
    London main barish bata ke nahi aati
  • London main barish bata ke nahi aati
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog