Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Auto Hot Key script for copy and pasting the selected text

Anyone having a script or any other tool to copy and paste the selected text in notepad automatically , a script is provided by Mrunal but it's not working , can anyone help ?
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
·

Comments

• Which system do you use, 32 or 64 bits? If 32 bits, open the attached rar file, extract and save.

Now, use right click on the autohotkeys you downloaded from mrunal. There will be a 'open with' option, trying opening it with the script I attached here.

Hope this helps. If you are using 64 bit system, I guess same thing for 64 bit must be available on internet somewhere.
    rar
    rar
    AutoHotkey.rar
    ·
  • I am on 64 bit , can't find the file for 64 bit .
    ·
  • try this, but I am sceptical about it being the solution to your problem. I don't exactly know what will work for 64 bit, but if you post screenshot of error you are getting, someone else might be able to help.
    zip
    zip
    AutoHotkey111903_x64.zip
    ·
  • Run the script as administrator.
    it works fine.
    ·
  • edited March 2015
    I use auto clip X software. Takes some time to understand and adjust the settings initially.
    Musafir hu yaaron... na ghar hai na thikana... mujhe chalate jana hai, bas chalate hi jana hai.........
    ·
  • @AspirantPunjab Still not able to run it , getting the same error . @alka here is the screenshot
    ahk.PNG
    412 x 312 - 10K
    ahk.PNG 9.5K
    ·
  • @optimistic_pessimist
    Run the script as administrator.
    it works fine.
    im using 64 bit os
    lemme give you my pc script.

Attach a file
    File upload failed. Reason:
    (Mrunal_PDF_AutoNoteMaker.ahk) Uploaded file type is not allowed.

better hit mrunal site and download it from there.
    ·
  • here is the file @optimistic_pessimist :-bd
    zip
    zip
    Mrunal_PDF_AutoNoteMaker.zip
    ·
  • Sadly none of the above worked as per the requirement , my simple need is " To save clipboard data to a file" .
    ·
  • bhai auto clip x software ke baare me bola tha maine. Try kiya kya
    Musafir hu yaaron... na ghar hai na thikana... mujhe chalate jana hai, bas chalate hi jana hai.........
    ·
  • Yes , but it's asking for registration (and payment) , and when trying the demo mode it's not working .
    ·
  • Yes , but it's asking for registration (and payment) , and when trying the demo mode it's not working .
    It's working on my PC in demo mode. not sure what might be the issue with you.
    ·
  • Can't we just copy and paste text? Why do we need script?
    ·
  • Rather than copying and pasting again and again, if we use the script we can do the same just by selecting the text, and the text will saved in a text or word file automatically.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog