Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Samkalp IAS for Interview Preparation: Review

edited February 2013 in Interview Preparation
How good is Samkalp IAS for Interview Preparation? Please share your experience and queries here.
*No good deed goes unpunished*

Comments

• Ohh so the mod deleted my posts there? That is pretty authoritative model of governance I must say! :D
    Anyway, yes please comment about Samkalp.
    When Kafka wrote The Trial, he had the UPSC in mind!
  • IS it sankalp or samkalp .. Institute based out of mumbai and Pune
  • Samkalp. Operates out of RK Puram, Delhi. @maddy
    When Kafka wrote The Trial, he had the UPSC in mind!
  • edited February 2013
    Samkalp. Operates out of RK Puram, Delhi. @maddy
    As @matrumandola already said Samkalp is based out of Delhi, Sankalp is a different institute, in Mumbai.
  • @Neyawn
    Some of my friends are attending the lectures in sankalp ias
    They are appreciating all the information they are getting from the senior lecturers (which are usually joint secretarties and ias officers)
    But all teachers are relatively rightist and bestow hinduism (according to some of my friends)
    They do not charge anything .Overall it will be a good experience there.
    I am not much sure of my interview call that's why i'm not attending the lectures.
  • Hello all :) am Arpit...and I know a bit about samkalp(studying there for past 1 year ).
    regarding interviews...they constitute panels of academicians and retired officers.

Nothing related to hinduism is ever preached. And before interview program they conduct a lecture series by former officers ,which is very helpful.

if u need any specific info shoot straight :)
  • how is samkalp for ias mock interview??
  • @MOSFET
    Hi can you throw some light on the study programs that Samkalp runs apart from the interview ones, if any. I couldn't find anything concrete on their website.
    CSE 2013 - AIR 83
    "Mere jajbaaton se iss kadar vakif hai kalam meri, Main ishq bhi likhna chahoon to inqlaab likha jata hai" - Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh
  • @kshtjsnghl
    they have classes for gs,philosophy,pub.ad.,geography,sociology ,sanskrit literature.
    in gs geog,polity,economics,history are gud.

Samkalp contact no.:
    011-26196651, 32922202
  • @robin27 ...i have not attended mock interviews,but it is considered good. lecture series is very good.
  • I have not heard awesome reviews of it. Is it the best? Certainly not! Then why join it? Because everyone I know who got selected does join it. I am attaching the schedule for Samkalp IAS. Please view.
    Samkalp Schedule.jpg
    2552 x 3496 - 2M
    DPS R K Puram | Manipal | Microsoft | PMRDF | Founder, ForumIAS.com
  • edited April 2013
    Embedding the whole thing so that those who are not logged in can also see it.
    DPS R K Puram | Manipal | Microsoft | PMRDF | Founder, ForumIAS.com
  • can anyone tell how to reach samkalp from rajiv chowk metro station
  • can anyone tell how to reach samkalp from rajiv chowk metro station
    Bhai shyad abhi to pahuch gaye hoge, fir bhi bata deta hoon:

Exit from gate number 1 of rama krishna Ashram.
    Walk straight till you find Punjab National Bank ATM.
    Take a right turn from here.
    Walk straight keeping eye on right side of the road.
    “So many books, so little time.” ― Frank Zappa | Indian Police Service 2013
  • Not to be a spoilsport, but exactly is included in the "blessings by swamiji" session?
  • mofset
    @kshtjsnghl
    they have classes for gs,philosophy,pub.ad.,geography,sociology ,sanskrit literature.
    in gs geog,polity,economics,history are gud.

Samkalp contact no.:
    011-26196651, 32922202
    yr can plz guide me about their mains programe.?is it good enough to trust on samkalp for mains ..specially for GS nd pub ad...?m in confusion plz clarify
  • Swamiji 's blessings... lol.

Hv blessings from ur parents an mentors.
    Thats it..

Now ppl... dont start that discussion on literal meaning of swami and god ... etc.. :-@
    Yunan-o-Misr-o-Roma Sab Mit Gaye Jahan Se
    Ab Tak Magar Hai Baki Naam-o-Nishan Hamara
    Kuchh Baat Hai Ke Hasti Mit’ti Nahin Hamari
    Sadiyon Raha Hai Dushman Daur-e-Zaman Hamara...jai hind
  • @MOSFET arpit if you can please share regarding samkalp Delhi regular GS coaching .. how is the faculty there? Worth joining?
    He is out there holding your hand...
  • Hi, can some one suggest me about samkalp ias rk ashram branch teachers quaility for gs mains
  • for mock attend initial mocks. as time progresses the quality deteriorates.
  • People who cleared mains with hindi literature??? Interview preparation on whatsapp group ???
  • edited February 2016
    [Link Removed]
  • www.samkalp.org

I think it is best for Interview Guidance - fee is rs. 801 - for details visit website.
  • RSS ki education wing affiliated Institute h..

Suna h..Coaching pe to Rss influence h..

Lekinnn Interview mocks best level k hote h..Bcz Panel is original High level Bureacrats who values the cause of organization and have been associated to UPSC or similar bodies earlier or currently.. It will be a near real upsc kind interview experience.. miniscule fees..just want more and more associated and affiliated top rank officers from the organization.. but (Only) in Interview they don't teach biased views.. one of the best Institute to take Interview coaching..

Iske alawa similar aims k sath ek minority ka v apna Institute h ..Hamdard talimabad..200 rs fees..Same aim ..Same level of Panel..just want more and more associated and affiliated people at top..Hope you understand what i want to convey..

So jisko original Upsc panel ka samnaa krna ho..join both these Institute and keep yourself confined to your own aim..I.e. to be an IAS.. ;) But both Institute are jewel of Interview coaching ..ATB Interviewees :)
  • Haawuu said:

RSS ki education wing affiliated Institute h..

Lekinnn Interview mocks best level k hote h..Bcz Panel is original High level Bureacrats who values the cause of organization and have been associated to UPSC or similar bodies earlier or currently.. It will be a near real upsc kind interview experience.. miniscule fees..just want more and more associated and affiliated top rank officers from the organization.. but (Only) in Interview they don't teach biased views.. one of the best Institute to take Interview coaching..

Iske alawa similar aims k sath ek minority ka v apna Institute h ..Hamdard talimabad..200 rs fees..Same aim ..Same level of Panel..just want more and more associated and affiliated people at top..Hope you understand what i want to convey..

So jisko original Upsc panel ka samnaa krna ho..join both these Institute and keep yourself confined to your own aim..I.e. to be an IAS.. ;) But both Institute are jewel of Interview coaching ..ATB Interviewees :)

Thanks for the reviews I will try to give mock at both the places
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
  • Friends, is it a good idea to attend interview at Samkalp two days before actual interview? Why/ why not?
    "You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work"
  • Haawuu said:

RSS ki education wing affiliated Institute h..

I am unable to find contact of Hamdard Talimabad? Where is it located? Any contact please?
  • @Larkin Auden this is their advt..Have a look..Feb24 The hindu page 3 ..a good Institute with lodging and boarding facilities ..ATB :)
    IMG_20160227_150749_1456565901386.jpg
    691 x 914 - 194K
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
  • People who cleared mains with hindi literature??? Interview preparation on whatsapp group ???

yes i am with hindi literature.
  • @Larkin Auden this is their advt..Have a look..Feb24 The hindu page 3 ..a good Institute with lodging and boarding facilities ..ATB :)

thank you Sir.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog