ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Best website for IR-both world and india

Can anybody suggest what internet resource is best suited for an analytical study of international relations and world politics?
I am confused between idsa, e-ir, cfr, the diplomat. Some also quote xinhua, nyt etc.
It would be indeed very helpful if you convey the detailed reasons behind your take like what ideology, if any, it follows what scholars are contributing to it etc.

There can be more than one source.

Comments

• Idsa website does not work properly,so I use observer research foundation of analyses.their review along with hindu and ie articles cover almost all aspect of ind foreign policy.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • Yes i also read hindu and ie. Do you find orf website justfying the breadth and depth of ir issues? I mean for example does it cover greece elections from India perspective only or from eu, us and germany perspective too. And for that matter does it cover such issues as human rights, green politics, oil politics which may not be much concerned with India?
    I am asking this bcoz my optional is PSIR.
  • Bhaiyaa hai to kai saari Websites ,magar tum kitnaa " Yaad" rakh paate ho , isi pe sab kuch depend karta hai........
  • Yes i also read hindu and ie. Do you find orf website justfying the breadth and depth of ir issues? I mean for example does it cover greece elections from India perspective only or from eu, us and germany perspective too. And for that matter does it cover such issues as human rights, green politics, oil politics which may not be much concerned with India?
    I am asking this bcoz my optional is PSIR.
    Yes I cover from india issue.just today only there was a article on greece election and the impact greece exist would have on india's economic situation.most of authors on this site are indian scholars and they covers various aspect of india's policy.also my optional is psir and this helped me in part b of paper2 indo russia,saarc.idsa in also good but there is some problem with its site.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • @Macho_Man isiliye bade bhai ek ya do website puch raha hun zabar waali.
  • Others can also contribute if they have referred some other sites
  • edited February 2015
    Zindagi me badi shiddat se nibhao apna kirdaar...ki parde girne par bhi taaliyan bajte rahe...
  • ORF, ICWA
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog