Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Anyone preparing from Guwahati for UPSC 2015?

edited September 2015 in State PSC
To all the serious aspirants preparing from Guwahati please gather here ....looking for a healthy environment for study and preparation before its too late to catch the train to Missouri
·

Comments

• has anyone appeared for mains 2014 ? A discussion forum can be set up for interview.
    ·
  • To all the serious aspirants preparing from Guwahati please gather here ....looking for a healthy environment for study and preparation before its too late to catch the train to Missouri

2015 is ur 1st attempt?

·
  • Yes...wt abt u??
    ·
  • 2014 mains is my 2nd mains
    ·
  • Good luck,,,,,how was it??are you from Guwahati???
    ·
  • Seems like not many people are from this part of the country
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Seems like not many people are from this part of the country
    Yup...i m from Ghy

wat bout u?
    ·
  • Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

Appearing prelims 2015. Appeared Mains 2014. :)
    ·
  • Seems like not many people are from this part of the country

Yup...i m from Ghy

wat bout u?
    I am from Guwahati also...but right now working in Agartala.what's your optional in mains 2014?did you appear in APSC'14?
    ·
  • Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

welcome to amar Guwahati
    ·

how's your mains'14??and optional?giving fulltime or working??
    ·

Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

GS papers including Essay went Ok. That is atleast what I feel as of now. :P Optional skinned me alive. Was working for some thankless govt organization, quit it to spread my wings under UPSC. Preparing for Prelims again.
    ·

welcome to amar Guwahati

Thank you. It feels like home again. :)
    ·

Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

GS papers including Essay went Ok. That is atleast what I feel as of now. :P Optional skinned me alive. Was working for some thankless govt organization, quit it to spread my wings under UPSC. Preparing for Prelims again.
    If u r good in GS seriously u r in safe heaven...fastened your seat belt for 15.btw what's your optional??couldn't able to quit the job due to some problems...but really want to declare a fulltime war till the last drop.btw preparing alone or any coaching??
    ·
  • @curious_IAS

1. Optional: Geography. :((

2. Preparing alone. :D
    ·
  • @Mooreeze its always good to see someone preparing alone :)>- ..
    ·
  • Good to see you fellas... Good luck... Joi Aie Uttar Purvanchal
    When a dream dies, a new hope is born. What seems like an end is probably another beginning!
    ·
  • Relatively a veteran .... My 6th and last attempt... Been to Dholpur House twice to attend interview way back in pre CSAT era... Couldnot clear pre this time after a long hiatus... My best wishes
    When a dream dies, a new hope is born. What seems like an end is probably another beginning!
    ·
  • Good to see you fellas... Good luck... Joi Aie Uttar Purvanchal
    Good to see u here...have come across your comments and discussions many a times.u really have a hell of an experience.m the newest guy in this battle.your expertise and knowledge really needed
    ·
  • Hi all! good to see people from Guwahati, passed out from an IIM last year, working & preparing alone! :)
    Man of the Night's Watch
    ·
  • @norwester_fury let's prepare for interview- issues related to Assam and north east.
    ·
  • @Mnj is 2015 ur first attempt??
    ·
  • Anyone having Assamese literature as optional? need help.
    ·
  • Hi guys...another axomiya from jorhat (not 4m gauhati.. :-S )....glad to see you people here discussing about CS 2015... 2015 will be my second attempt...Optional : PS & IR... :D
    TO SUCCEED IN YOUR MISSION, YOU MUST HAVE SINGLE-MINDED DEVOTION TO YOUR GOAL!!!...
    CS 2015 .... with optional PSIR.
    ·
  • Fellow NE aspirants, do share your location and optional too. :)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog