Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Anyone preparing from Guwahati for UPSC 2015?

edited September 2015 in State PSC
To all the serious aspirants preparing from Guwahati please gather here ....looking for a healthy environment for study and preparation before its too late to catch the train to Missouri
·

Comments

• has anyone appeared for mains 2014 ? A discussion forum can be set up for interview.
    ·
  • To all the serious aspirants preparing from Guwahati please gather here ....looking for a healthy environment for study and preparation before its too late to catch the train to Missouri

2015 is ur 1st attempt?

·
  • Yes...wt abt u??
    ·
  • 2014 mains is my 2nd mains
    ·
  • Good luck,,,,,how was it??are you from Guwahati???
    ·
  • Seems like not many people are from this part of the country
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Seems like not many people are from this part of the country
    Yup...i m from Ghy

wat bout u?
    ·
  • Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

Appearing prelims 2015. Appeared Mains 2014. :)
    ·
  • Seems like not many people are from this part of the country

Yup...i m from Ghy

wat bout u?
    I am from Guwahati also...but right now working in Agartala.what's your optional in mains 2014?did you appear in APSC'14?
    ·
  • Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

welcome to amar Guwahati
    ·

how's your mains'14??and optional?giving fulltime or working??
    ·

Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

GS papers including Essay went Ok. That is atleast what I feel as of now. :P Optional skinned me alive. Was working for some thankless govt organization, quit it to spread my wings under UPSC. Preparing for Prelims again.
    ·

welcome to amar Guwahati

Thank you. It feels like home again. :)
    ·

Yes. Not from aponar Guwahati but just that mention of amar Guwahati has necessitated me to hop into this thread. :D From Tawang, :P

GS papers including Essay went Ok. That is atleast what I feel as of now. :P Optional skinned me alive. Was working for some thankless govt organization, quit it to spread my wings under UPSC. Preparing for Prelims again.
    If u r good in GS seriously u r in safe heaven...fastened your seat belt for 15.btw what's your optional??couldn't able to quit the job due to some problems...but really want to declare a fulltime war till the last drop.btw preparing alone or any coaching??
    ·
  • @curious_IAS

1. Optional: Geography. :((

2. Preparing alone. :D
    ·
  • @Mooreeze its always good to see someone preparing alone :)>- ..
    ·
  • Good to see you fellas... Good luck... Joi Aie Uttar Purvanchal
    When a dream dies, a new hope is born. What seems like an end is probably another beginning!
    ·
  • Relatively a veteran .... My 6th and last attempt... Been to Dholpur House twice to attend interview way back in pre CSAT era... Couldnot clear pre this time after a long hiatus... My best wishes
    When a dream dies, a new hope is born. What seems like an end is probably another beginning!
    ·
  • Good to see you fellas... Good luck... Joi Aie Uttar Purvanchal
    Good to see u here...have come across your comments and discussions many a times.u really have a hell of an experience.m the newest guy in this battle.your expertise and knowledge really needed
    ·
  • Hi all! good to see people from Guwahati, passed out from an IIM last year, working & preparing alone! :)
    Man of the Night's Watch
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google