ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

How is Bibhash Sir from Sociology IAS coaching??

Are online classes for sociology advisable particularly for non-Delhi folks?
·

Comments

• @UnrelentingMutant I am pursuing Bibhash Sir's online classes. Its good, if you don't have sociology background, it provides you better place to develop an understanding and clarity of concepts. I have appreciation for his online classes but during live classes we have to encounter some technical problems like internet disconnection or low voice clarity. Positive thing is that you can ask live questions via chat and he clears those queries immediately, next you can watch that class repeated and its audio/voice clarity is good.

Lastly my advice will be that if you need flexible schedule, you can join his recorded video programme. I think it has worth for money. Here too you can contact him via phone but not immediately, other to it during live class students asks various questions of common concern and it may be even helpful for you.

·
  • @UnrelentingMutant I am pursuing Bibhash Sir's online classes. Its good, if you don't have sociology background, it provides you better place to develop an understanding and clarity of concepts. I have appreciation for his online classes but during live classes we have to encounter some technical problems like internet disconnection or low voice clarity. Positive thing is that you can ask live questions via chat and he clears those queries immediately, next you can watch that class repeated and its audio/voice clarity is good.

Lastly my advice will be that if you need flexible schedule, you can join his recorded video programme. I think it has worth for money. Here too you can contact him via phone but not immediately, other to it during live class students asks various questions of common concern and it may be even helpful for you.

Do u have any clipping of the recorded classes for the same, Can u share it ?
    ·
  • @MuteSpec can we get recorded sessions also??
    ·
  • @UnrelentingMutant , yes they provide recorded videos, you can approach them.
    ·
  • @MuteSpec , do they provide internet link or video which can be downloaded and can be watched repeatedly
    ·
  • I appreciate the efforts of Sociology IAS and Bibhash Sir for bringing Sociology online as well as making it interactive. Very useful for students outside Delhi and working professionals preparing for Civil Services with Sociology as an optional.

Hope, other coaching institutes should also transform themselves like this.
    ·
  • kindly share... sample video at cs0011@rediffmail.com...thanks..
    ·
  • edited September 2015
    Bibhash Sharma is basically a Hindi medium teacher converted to English. he has gaps in knowledge and lacks nuances
    ·
  • Please give feedback about study material(booklets) of bibhash Sharma for sociology, how's it. Does it cover complete syllabus.
    ·
  • Bhai, Bibhash Sir Hindi me bhi padhate (teach) hain kya??? Main unka institute gaya tha to staffs bole ki Sir sirf English me padhate hain. Ye log mujhe Dharmendra Sir ke yaha refer kar diye.

Feeling confused =)) Main unse padana chahata hun per ye log Hindi ke liye kisi aur ko refer kar rahe hain. Pleasue sugest
    ·
  • @Parivartan_Marx , friend, Bibhash Sir teaches in English medium only. I have been his student and so can assure you about him.

As I think you were influenced by misinformation floated by "Lake_Berryessa". I am sure he has no information about him. Either he has made a careless statement or a cynical; he is even critical about Vajiram & Sriram coachings in his other posts.
    ·
  • Latest bibhash sir notes and videos availble. PM Me if u need it
    ·
  • @dakshsingh hey need more info on bibhash sharma ? PM me.

bibhash sharma videos and notes(pdf) willing to share at very nominal price. PM me for more info

Thank you

·
  • Praveen Kishore try kar le , u wont regret , if not classes den i wud definitely suggest u to go for his test series...
    ·
  • asimpanda said:

Praveen Kishore try kar le , u wont regret , if not classes den i wud definitely suggest u to go for his test series...

Not d most punctual n dedicated guy ,rest all fine
    ·
  • can anyone share praveen kishore's test papers?
    ·
  • any one having aditya mongra pdfs..
    ·
  • chase16 said:

@dakshsingh hey need more info on bibhash sharma ? PM me.

bibhash sharma videos and notes(pdf) willing to share at very nominal price. PM me for more info

Thank you

i need bibash sharma notes n videos contact me on rakeshraghaw27@gmail.com
    ·
  • Sociology by Aditya Mongra
    Regular Batch: Starting on 15 March, 2016
    ****Candidates have an option to complete Paper I before Prelims
    and cover Paper II after Prelims
    Next Regular Batch would start after Prelims (18th August, 2016)
    Limited Seats....Registration open.....Contact: 9999663160
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google