The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

Room required in Delhi (Female)

edited August 2015 in Buy, Sell & Rent
If someone is vacating please inbox me.
·

Comments

• I m vacating this 15th........its a single room fully furnitured comes with a double cot,attached bathroom,AC,functional kitchen.....near yashoda dairy 5min walk from.vaji.......rent 11k....u can contact me on 09902569069 (no brokerage)
    ·
  • Can two people stay here?
    If yes,whats the rent for 2 ppl?
    ·
  • Room needed.
    If anybody has info plz message me.
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
    ·
  • Friends! I need a fully furnished room near Vajiram/Old Rajinder Nagar. I f anybody could help plz reply/message me. Its sort of urgent. Thanks in advance.
    ·
  • is there any room for 3-4 thousand near karol bagh , orn for 1 person.thank you
    ·
  • One room near water tank ...contact 9910106272..no brokerage...no liquor consumption and smoking...for male...budget cheaper than others...
    ·
  • @sahibaat can you tell me the rent with electricity charges? I am moving to Delhi on 4th Feb.
    ·
  • Sharing basis..for other detail call the number.
    ·
  • @akshayray9 if you can pay 11k per month , I might be able to help you getting a room at 100m walking distance from vajiram.
    Currently I live in karol bagh for 9.5k and it is 1BHK all by myself.
    So cant have more than that....
    Actually I was hoping for lesser in the nearby areas.
    Kindly tell me if u know about any other room.thank u in advance
    ·
  • If anyone has space to share please let me know. Need only serious aspirants.
    Ready to share room with someone.
    Want to shift this month. I am a medico with medical sciences as a option.
    Budget is negotiable. Better if less than 10k for two persons.residing at home some 10km from mukherjee Nagar.
    ·
  • have a 1BHK set in karol bagh 10 min distance from vajiram
    ,spacious balconies
    total rent 9500 to be shared equally among two i.e. 4750 per head
    if interested drop me a message...
    ·
  • Single room for girl. Ground floor. Seperate entrance. ORN. Parking space available. Inbox me.
    CSE 2013 Interview Geo | CSE 2014 Mains Pub Ad
    ·
  • any rooms available? for girl. single room, preferably a.c. rent upto 10-12k. needed from april.
    ·
  • @Trabajadora and all, one room in my flat is getting vacated today or tomorrow, msg me or tag (do not write on my wall, I wont be able to see).

Location- Near Salwan School, ORN.
    Rent- 7k + 250 for water + electricity charges by usage

Single spacious room with a balcony.
    ·
  • edited April 2015
    @Trabajadora and all, one room in my flat is getting vacated today or tomorrow, msg me or tag (do not write on my wall, I wont be able to see).

Location- Near Salwan School, ORN
    Rent- 7k + 250 for water + electricity charges by usage

Single spacious room with a balcony.
    Please message Me the details. I m interested
    ·
  • ^pm'd you.
    ·
  • i need 1bhk/2 room flat with good ventilation in or near Karol bagh/ ORN ( shadipur, patel nagar is fine) with rent less than 12 k ... please help
    ·
  • There is a room available for a girl on sharing basis in a 3bhk flat near Rajendra Place metro station and at a 5 min walking distance from vaji.
    This is a corner building. Flat is semi-furnished, very spacious and well-ventilated.
    Rent - 6500 ( electricity and water charges excluded )
    Room is available from May 1st.
    Drop me a message if you are interested.
    taking steps is easy...standing still is hard
    ·
  • Hi, I am looking for a serious aspirant girl room partner to share a room in PG in Roop Nagar, Delhi university North Campus area, close to Mukherjee nagar ~ 4.5 km) and having good metro connectivity with Old Rajendra Nagar (Vishwavidyalaya metro station ~ 2.5 km). I appeared for CSE 2013 Interview and CSE 2014 Mains and hoping to write CSE 2015 Mains.

Rent is 14,000 per head for a twin seater room which includes the following:
    1. Food (breakfast, lunch, evening tea/milk and dinner)- Hygienic and sumptuous meals
    2. Electricity charges (fully AC)
    3. WiFi internet charges
    4. Maid charges
    5. Mineral water charges (with water dispenser providing both hot and cold water)
    6. Attached bathroom
    7. Big attached balcony
    Its a new construction, so the PG is neat and clean. Plus the owner is a builder himself, so easy to get the repairs done, if any. Plus an elevator is there too which is to be functional very soon.

There are more seats available in the PG.

Interested girls please PM me to contact further. Thanks.
    CSE 2013 Interview Geo | CSE 2014 Mains Pub Ad
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google