The Only Test Series you will ever need to crack Prelims 2017
Join ForumIAS Prelims 2017 Test Series – 31 Tests to cover the full syllabus – with 10 Sectional Tests6 Subjectwise Tests and 8 Simulator Tests ™ to cover the full syllabus. This will be supplemented by 2 Full Length Current Affairs Tests and 1 Test on Economic Survey and India Year Book. On your request, we have also included discussion classes/videos for each Test.

Madhya Pradesh as home state : Interview questions

Please share your district name, we'll frame specific questions on related issues.

Mine are Indore/Dewas
·

Comments

• Mine is Datia :)
    All generalizations are false including this one
    Fascinating Universe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-J3Rig6mrJhGECH-yVMwSg
    ·
  • Sheopur
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Mine is Datia :)
    What is Datia famous for?

Why do stampede incidents such as the one at ratangarh temple occur frequently in India? As district collector, how will you prevent such incidents?
    ·
  • Sheopur
    Tell me something about your priorities as an administrator in Sheopur district.
    ·
    I am also from datia bro
    Assistant Commandant ITBP
    ·
  • Bhopal , m expecting questions on gas tragedy specially its relevance with the liability law tussle goining on between India and US .
    What though the field be lost
    All is not lost
    The unconquerable will and the courage
    Never to submit or yield- Zahiruddin Babar
    ·

Why do stampede incidents such as the one at ratangarh temple occur frequently in India? As district collector, how will you prevent such incidents?
    bhai to be very honest, that incident was totally avoidable. There was a similar incident in Ratangarh few years back. Considering this, any vigilant collector would have taken preventive steps to avoid any incident. But, unfortunately, many lives were lost without little accountability.

I think half of the task is done if DM's become aware of any potential stampede situation. After this, making provisions for Loud Speakers etc. for communication is important since most of the times stampedes happen because of rumors. Besides this provision of ambulances etc. for backup.

Let's also discuss common problems of MP like poor social indicators, high tribal junta etc.

BTW datia is famous for Jaina Temple, a temple and a huge palace which was build to commemorate the visit of Emperor Jehangir but he never visited

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-propertyplus/datia-mahal-a-splendid-fusion-of-architecture/article3947467.ece
    All generalizations are false including this one
    Fascinating Universe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-J3Rig6mrJhGECH-yVMwSg
    ·
  • Bhopal , m expecting questions on gas tragedy specially its relevance with the liability law tussle goining on between India and US .
    Anderson died in September. Do you think India had not pursued case against him strongly enough? What are the reasons for undue delay and unfair compensation for Bhopal gas victims?

What measures have been taken for rehab of victims?

Do you think attempt to dilute civil nuclear liability act under US pressure is reasonable?
    ·

bhai to be very honest, that incident was totally avoidable. There was a similar incident in Ratangarh few years back. Considering this, any vigilant collector would have taken preventive steps to avoid any incident. But, unfortunately, many lives were lost without little accountability.

I think half of the task is done if DM's become aware of any potential stampede situation. After this, making provisions for Loud Speakers etc. for communication is important since most of the times stampedes happen because of rumors. Besides this provision of ambulances etc. for backup.

Let's also discuss common problems of MP like poor social indicators, high tribal junta etc.

BTW datia is famous for Jaina Temple, a temple and a huge palace which was build to commemorate the visit of Emperor Jehangir but he never visited

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-propertyplus/datia-mahal-a-splendid-fusion-of-architecture/article3947467.ece
    Even I believe it was sheer neglect of arrangement on the part of Dist administration which led to stampede. Thats why DM was suspended even though he was on leave during the time of incident.
    ·
  • Please shoot your questions on MP relevant for UPSC interview.

Some of the questions are:

Is MP still a BIMARU state? If so why? If not why?

Why our own govt fails to recognize efforts of Indians until they are recognized at world stage? (Kailash Satyarthi)

How will you curb menace of Child Labour in your district?

What are the reasons for very high rate of Infant mortality in MP?

Why is it that tribals continue to remain poor despite massive spending on their welfare?

Name some freedom fighters from MP.

Name some fairs and festivals of MP.

What are the reasons for lack of investment in MP vis-a-vis states like Gujrat, Maharashtra, TN etc?
    ·
  • I m also from bhopal
    ·
  • Nice questions @SamratAshok .
    My home district-Singrauli ; native district-Rewa.Friends please shoot some questions.
    ·
  • Problems in mahan jungle?
    issues of environmental degradation due to mining?
    i guess kol janjanti/tribes there
    tell us about them?
    ·
  • I am not from MP but my birth place is Balaghat .
    first person to be honored with the title of dasasahasratikapati on forumias
    ·
  • Bina district sagar
    ·
  • I am not from MP but my birth place is Balaghat .
    Is Naxalism spreading in Balaghat?
    ·
  • Bina district sagar
    Tell us sth abt Bina refinery. Why Bina has refinery (any particular reason)?
    ·
  • Nice questions @SamratAshok .
    My home district-Singrauli ; native district-Rewa.Friends please shoot some questions.
    What is Singrauli famous for?
    What are the problems related to coal sector?
    ·
  • Me too frm Bhopal...possible questions amng othrs might be regarding municipal corp elections, linking smart city concepts nd urbanization..
    काक चेष्टा, बको ध्यानं, स्वान निद्रा तथैव च
    स्वल्पहारी, गृहत्यागी विद्यार्थी पंच लक्षणं।
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    I request all of you that we now need to focus on MP as a whole.

Please share info about district as well so that relevant ques can be put up.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google