MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Why do you want to join as ITI (income tax inspector) / first preference?

edited January 2015 in SSC
hey guys,
i am having an interview for ssc cgl 2013 so
can u plz suggest me a better answer for question :
" why u wanna join ITI (income tax inspector) / why ITI is your first preference ? "

Thankyou

Comments

• bhai tell ur other infos which will help to frame a btr answer
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
  • @mnrnjn other info like..??
  • bhai jaiski apka graduation ho yaa pichla job
    waise bhi aap ye bhi bol sakte ho like
    ki iti has good career opportunities , promotions are good
    it's a field job which will give me more exposure
    than it will allow me to work at the top level so more good for my future career
    overall it will give me the much needed job satisfaction
    yehi yaar bas yahi sab bol den i think will be enuf
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
  • edited January 2015
    hey guys,
    " why u wanna join ITI (income tax inspector) / why ITI is your first preference ? "

Thankyou

Don't worry too much about it they don't even know your choices.
    Questions will be really easy.
    They will mainly ask questions from your grad subjects,projects.
    There may be some gs related questions but they will be very easy.
    People interviewing you will be senior ssc cgl people or some low key professors.
    Open your mind before you open your mouth.
  • edited January 2015
    Sidhi baat no bakwas :))

Upari and undertable income ke liye otherwise upsc ke khwab wale "C" grade ki job ke liye kyu apply karenge. =))

No counter reply this ends here only.
  • hey guys,

Thankyou

People interviewing you will be senior ssc cgl people or some low key professors.
    Sorry, can't agree with you, last to last year in my panel there was a lady who was vice chancellor of a very very reputed university of India, mind it not a low key professor but the VC and she wasn't even the chairman of the panel, so the chairman must be holding some senior rank to her.
  • hey guys,

Thankyou

Sorry, can't agree with you, last to last year in my panel there was a lady who was vice chancellor of a very very reputed university of India, mind it not a low key professor but the VC and she wasn't even the chairman of the panel, so the chairman must be holding some senior rank to her.
    Could be mine was just a guess based on the type of questions they asked.
    Farthest & nearest planet from earth etc.
    They looked really pissed off when i replied with NO to a question that if it was correct to say that diamond is just a piece of coal that faired well under temperature and pressure.But many make the same mistake.
    The level of questions is certainly very low for someone who is preparing for civils.May be because they don't expect a lot from a CGL aspirant.
    Open your mind before you open your mouth.
  • Better that you should tell the truth rather than giving a false hopes.Tell them about the growth as well as in career and financial.Give them an example of Ideal income tax inspector officer.
    Doing a govt. job that means serving for a country so what can be better than this.
    Tell them what you actually feels.
    Notification of ssc cgl is going to release very soon so stay updated.
  • tanu01 said:

Better that you should tell the truth rather than giving a false hopes.Tell them about the growth as well as in career and financial.Give them an example of Ideal income tax inspector officer.
    Doing a govt. job that means serving for a country so what can be better than this.
    Tell them what you actually feels.
    Notification of ssc cgl is going to release very soon so stay updated.

No interview for group B posts..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog