Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Karnataka public service commission GP exam 2017

edited May 14 in State PSC
Hello friends, the kpsc gazetted probationers exam in all likelihood is going to be held in 2015. I felt the need to start a discussion on this considering the new pattern to be adopted from this time. All the serious candidates pitch in with your views and kindly help out the newbies. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This thread to be used for the 2017 exam.
·

Comments

• Hi I am Birje from Belgavi. My optional is Kannada literature. Anybody preparing in Belgavi please get in touch with me.
    ·
  • Hi this is harish from banglore with political science as an optional. ....right now staying in delhi
    ·
  • Bro the notification is not yet out. Its suppose to come out this month. Anyways the prelims and mains syllabus have been notified on kpsc website.
    ·
  • Can non kannada knowing people write this exam?
    Ye waqt b guzar jayega. Keep patience.
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Can non kannada knowing people write this exam?
    Yes. No Indian citizen can be barred from any public employment under the state -16th article. However to overcome this problem usually state govts will make a regional language paper mandatory which means u need to clear a Kannada mandatory paper in mains to qualify for interview. Usually this will be so tough that even Kannada knowing candidates will fail just like the Hindi compulsory problem of upsc mains.
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
    ·
  • Hmmm got it. Thanks @rookie
    Ye waqt b guzar jayega. Keep patience.
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Notification out finally! 440 posts.
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
    ·
  • Has anyone made a strategy on how to tackle both UPSC and KPSC?

PS: For those who are not aware - pre is on 19/4/2015, mains date is not yet announced
    ·
  • Anyone knows what books to supplement for kpsc along with our Upsc books? Esp karnataka history, geo and economy? TIA
    History Optional
    "Let the fear find you again "
    ·
  • Shall we start a whatsapp group for kpsc related
    ·
  • Hi , Kannada prelims paper 2 - GS related to state importance portion ge, yava book annu refer madabeku ?
    ·
  • Anyone knows what books to supplement for kpsc along with our Upsc books? Esp karnataka history, geo and economy? TIA
    @rookie bhai. Any ideas??

History Optional
    "Let the fear find you again "
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Shall we start a whatsapp group for kpsc related
    Sounds like a good idea @kannadiga101
    ·
  • Okay kannadigaa this is my number 8894022270 add my number I will start the group
    ·
  • My no 9962980538..pls add to group.
    ·
  • Please post the books for prelims related to karnataka state
    ·
  • And any idea @Pampa where we can find old prelims question paper for KPSC
    ·
  • Sorry for so many questions..any idea how many people will be selected for KPS mains
    ·
  • Count me in also
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google