MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

How to make note with one note?

edited December 2014 in Tools & Technology
How to make note with one note?
·

Comments

• Somebody plz tell me how to make note with one note.how to copy a pdf .How to insert a web page.thanks in advance
    ·
  • Read the manual. (Assuming you did not steal it)
    ·
  • Reddy there is not any manual .
    ·
  • Instead go for Google docs.... U will get to know everything there
    ·
  • Instead go for Google docs.... U will get to know everything there
    Instead go for Google docs.... U will get to know everything there
    thanks

·
  • I am using office one note. Its useful with good features but I am not able to sync it with my windows live id.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    ·
  • use evernote
    ·
  • edited December 2014
    MS OneNote is good ... Office 2010 offers sharing on web and possibility of editing it from multiple locations and/or devices.

This is how I did ..
    1. Create a Notebook at desired location on your computer. Follow other instructions on screen
    2. Create Sections for various topics viz; national movement, polity, environment, economy etc .. and inside each of those sections I used to either write notes or copy paste stuff like diagrams, PTI Graphics, charts etc.
    3. For revision,
    I used to either read it online
    OR
    used to convert the notebook I created earlier into PDF using "Save As" option and then either put it in my Kindle/Tablet or used to take printout and read it while updating any info that may have occurred since I made the notes etc.

I have used MS OneNote for Prelims notes making.

Good Luck !
    Indian Revenue Service
    अबकी बारी, ज़िला अधिकारी ||
    ·
    Ohh. I thought it was some kind of phone like Samsung Note. :))
    ·
  • edited December 2014
    Reddy there is not any manual .

hahhaaaa
    by the way google has its own android one phone just like samsung has samsung note

;) :P =))
    God's Favourite
    ·

Sir,ji aap great hoo. :P
    It is not the eyes that are blind but the heart
    ·
  • edited December 2014
    i too use MS notes for making notes. Very handy. Much better than Evernote if you are using a genuine MS office and able to synchronise
    copy the whole pdf in print format in MS note or just copy the link of the pdf in MS note so that once you click it will directly lead to the pdf saved somewhere inside multiple folders, U dont have to click many times to reach the pdf.
    Notes can be put from hindu e-paper etc...direcly into various sections and also its easy to convert it into pdf and take print out.
    If its not synchronising with windows live id, probably u r using a pirated version or u r using it from ur office's computer where such synchronization had been blocked by the administrator
    back to Square 1
    ·
  • Guys i started using onenote recently.. both on PC and Mobile... i found it annoying when i have to scroll sideways while reading on my android mobile... while some contents are automatically rendered for Mobile phone viewing, some are not... is there a way to rectify the same so that all contents are automatically readble on moile without horizontal scrolling?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google