ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Health Situation Clarification (Hep B)

edited December 2014 in Miscellaneous
Do HBsAg Positive (Chronic Hepatitis B) candidates have any chance of getting IAS or other group A service?
Just blood test is positive since 2003 no symptoms at all.
Plz somebody reply that if I do all the hardwork and then when selected for interview, will medical board declare me permanently unfit ?
CSE 2015-->3rd attempt || Optional - Political Science and International Relationship || Do or Die Battle this time.
·

Comments

• Buddy u should clarify it from UPSC. Ppl may know the answer who may hve faced a similar situation but at the end of the day UPSC is the boss. You can go to the UPSC office to clarify your doubt or try their helpline nos.
    ·
  • edited December 2014
    Read about Sukoshit Singh. Hope is eternal and the end may not be cruel. UPSC is not the boss in such cases, they too have masters.
    If you can take it, you can make it.
    I will fight till the end, be it bitter, be it glorious.
    ·
  • Does anyone know about it? Does upsc or dopt allows candidates with hbv
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google