10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
Current Affairs 2019   We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

UP-PSC 2015 (Pre +Main ) strategy,books,discussions etc.

Comments

• bhai me also preparing for UPPSC pls consider me in for UPPSC 2014
  • "दिल का इक टुकडा...दिल...दुगना कर गया..इक लम्हे को ऐसे बांटा .सारा कर्ज उतर गया....." :
  • @meena_vns Bonjour bro. How are you doing? What about hindi lit?
    hey bro.i'm fine.still not able to devote time properly to hindi litt.however will discuss my strategies in detail soon.what about your preparation?
    the hindi threads also seem passive.

posting a link here ,found on mrunal.she is one of the toppers with hindi literature.will post other such links:
    http://mrunal.org/2013/05/toppers-interview-pratibha-singh-air-407-cse-2012-hindi-literature-geography-working-professional.html#497
    The last earthly sojourn....therefore i accept every suffering with a big heart

• UP PSC RO/ARO 2014 NOTICE

http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=302&flag=E&FID=330
    what is the grade pay or RO and ARO and their job profile? thanks.
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |

wahi grade pay hai chacha 15600-39100,mere khayal se.confirm nai na.

• btw in which month the preliminary exam is usually conducted?

• @Chomuphilosopher bhai mppsc me kya strategy work karta hai
    This account's purpose has been served. Carry on.
  • hindi literature optional paper 2 cs main exam 2014.any body got the paper 1?please post
    pdf
    pdf
    Download-UPSC-IAS-Mains-Exam-Paper-2014-Optional-Hindi-Literature-Paper-2_www.iasexamportal.com.pdf

• I am also in. My optional would be history. Hope we can do some fruitful discussion.

wahi grade pay hai chacha 15600-39100,mere khayal se.confirm nai na.

U.P. Sectt. : Review Officer (9300-34800, G.P. 4800)

U.P. Public Service Commission : Review Officer (9300-34800, G.P. 4800)

Commercial Tax : Asstt. Accountant (5200-20200, G.P. 2800)

Weight & Measure : Inspector Legal Measurement (9300-34800, G.P. 4200)

:D
    "दिल का इक टुकडा...दिल...दुगना कर गया..इक लम्हे को ऐसे बांटा .सारा कर्ज उतर गया....." :
  • @meena_vns dude, my prep is going good (after leaving the job). Yeah I know with job it's quite a pain to squeeze out time for prep. I have read her interview already bro. Anyway thanks for the same :)
    ll योगस्थ; कुरु कर्मानि सङ्गम त्यक्त्वा धनञ्जय ll
  • @aditya41080 thankyou friend.

• Thanks @aditya41080
  • TIA, guys which optionals have short syllabus and have been performing good in previous years?

• TIA, guys which optionals have short syllabus and have been performing good in previous years?
    waise to popular optionals in UP are social work and defence studies....but I believe you still have time so go for the optional that is of interest to you..
    you can also think of taking the same optional as that of your IAS optional (if you are attempting for it)...that ways it will reduce effort...
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
  • Any chances of UPPCS reducing the number of optional s or eliminating them altogether for 2015?
  • ^Hope it happens in the new year.Waise nai bi hua to i will take it as a "Blessing in disguise" :-bd \m/

Chale the ek sath hi, manzil ki talash mein....
    Mera safar zara lamba tha,ye tune der mein jana ...
  • Any chances of UPPCS reducing the number of optional s or eliminating them altogether for 2015?
    chacha : sun to rahe hain ki 2015 mei change hoga..lets see notification will come soon ... anyways when is the pcs 2013 mains result coming? ab to aankhein pathra gayi :P
  • edited December 2014
    Any chances of UPPCS reducing the number of optional s or eliminating them altogether for 2015?
    hindustan newspaper mein aya tha thode din pehle ki 2015 k mains mein change hoga patternwa :-j abb mains mein 4 paper GS k ooo bhi objective re Chacha :D and one optional

tanik hamri iss post k saath attach ki huyi image pe najar daudaiyega to chacha ji :D

Reason jo diya ayog ne wo ye hai ki 40 tak age badha di hai govt ne up pcs mein to subjective pattern hone se evaluation mein time lagta hai . seems logical
    up.jpg
    960 x 720 - 146K
    "दिल का इक टुकडा...दिल...दुगना कर गया..इक लम्हे को ऐसे बांटा .सारा कर्ज उतर गया....." :
    hindustan newspaper mein aya tha thode din pehle ki 2015 k mains mein change hoga patternwa :-j abb mains mein 4 paper GS k ooo bhi objective re Chacha :D and one optional

tanik hamri iss post k saath attach ki huyi image pe najar daudaiyega to chacha ji :D

Reason jo diya ayog ne wo ye hai ki 40 tak age badha di hai govt ne up pcs mein to subjective pattern hone se evaluation mein time lagta hai . seems logical
    lol aisa lag raha hai chacha ji ke ques ka answer nahi balki unki taang kheech rahe ho

lol aisa lag raha hai chacha ji ke ques ka answer nahi balki unki taang kheech rahe ho
    shhhhhh aman Chacha ji samajhdar hain :D ;;)
  • @aman131 @aditya41080 :D

haan bhai ab budhape me aisa hi mazak udega mera...waise I could not see the attached image as I am on phone but I could make out wat it could be. :D

yaaro 2013 mains waise maine nahi dia tha but about results, I have heard that uppsc has plans to complete full 2013 selection process by march April, 2014 final process by August and 2015 final by December 2015. Lets see how it goes.
    pandit ji.aap to bpsc wale ho
    :D

shit man!!!!!!!!!!i don"t like objective exams

• edited December 2014
    Any chances of UPPCS reducing the number of optional s or eliminating them altogether for 2015?

+1...............@aditya41080 ,i completely agree with @aman131 .we should avoid talking like that.and thank you @Chacha_Chaudhary for showing the patience.we are sorry for that and hope aditya too would be.

+1...............@aditya41080 ,i completely agree with @aman131 .we should avoid talking like that.and thank you @Chacha_Chaudhary for showing the patience.we are sorry for that and hope aditya too would be.

hehehe are nothing personal i was just light mazak karing :D
  • ^ i know that buddy,but sensitive people can get hurt. :-))

• O teri :-/ Objective mains..vo mara papad wale nu. :P

@meena_vns dude now I'm wondering, how would literature papers look like? It'll be fascinating to have a look at them =P~
    ll योगस्थ; कुरु कर्मानि सङ्गम त्यक्त्वा धनञ्जय ll
  • ^ :D :))

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog