Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

MPPSC Mains 2013

edited December 2014 in Miscellaneous
For those who are going to appear in MPPSC mains 2013.
·

Comments

• Let us start discussion with choice of optional subjects.
    ·
  • Geography & sociology
    "If you are going through hell, keep going"
    - Winston Churchill
    ·
  • mine is History and Pub Ad., I m thinking to opt criminology in place of History,wats ur take..Conatus
    ·
  • Pub ad is good as told by coaching walas.
    It would be better if you go and meet some coaching.They can guide better .
    They were telling some scaling + & - calculations which I could not understand.
    Given the length of criminology syllabus initially I was also interested but finally zeroed in for socio .
    "If you are going through hell, keep going"
    - Winston Churchill
    ·
  • same as last time.........history and pub ad
    ·
  • Histry and military science @Bablu_88 how r u managing 3 marks questions in history specially when they have been asking many less popular incidents such as fasoda episod,col.sleeman types??
    What though the field be lost
    All is not lost
    The unconquerable will and the courage
    Never to submit or yield- Zahiruddin Babar
    ·
  • Geaography and agriculture ....
    ·
  • In history both 60 marks and 3 marks question are unusual.Last year 60 marks question was asked regarding "shandar Nisshkriyta"....
    ·
  • @amit0512 Ya i know .....m stil working out on optionals crimilogy kaha se padhne wale ho yaar? Any idea on philosophy in the sense is it scoring? Scaling kaisi hai? And what about pol science and IR?
    All is not lost
    ·
  • criminology ki Ram Ahuja ki book aati hai..
    ·
  • Bhai logon mere pass Criminology Theories Patterns & Typology Author : Larry J. Siegel 10th Edition ki soft copy mein text book hai agar chaahiye to i can share with needy pplz O:-) :D
    लिखते हैं खत खून से...स्याही न समझना.....
    ·
  • aditya41080 please mail me at amit0512@gmail.com
    ·
  • aditya41080 please mail me at amit0512@gmail.com
    book sent check ur mail :D **==
    लिखते हैं खत खून से...स्याही न समझना.....
    ·
  • Thanx a lot aditya,,
    ·
  • pol science and sociology
    MAINS-2016
    ·
  • History nd socio
    ·
  • Criminology and Anthropology.
    ·
  • Criminology is very good and highly scoring subject. In mppsc 2008 Brijesh saxena got 280/300 and 237/300 in paper 1 and 2. I am going with Criminology and Socio.
    ·
  • @ashu43 ..u r writing in english or hindi? Please list the books if u have figured out urself ?
    All is not lost
    ·
  • edited December 2014
    I am not sure about medium but i am comfortable with Hindi... If I'll get books in Hindi.
    The book-list for Hindi medium (got from an interview published in a magazine)
    1. Shyamdhar Singh 2. j.d. Sharma 3. Paranjpe 4. Modi and Parikh
    @arav_kumar2013 ... your medium? .... I have to find these books in market
    ·
  • Mine is English and hence all the trouble still weighing my options philo or criminology !! :-SS ~X(
    All is not lost
    ·
  • I called Kautilya Academy Indore...Notes is available for Criminology for 7500/-. If anybody want to share the notes and its price...Let me know
    ·
  • @ashu43 Please check the notes before buying.. I bought Military science ke notes. Unorganized and poor writing , being a history student I can say that is not at all worth of 7500
    All is not lost
    ·
  • @arav_kumar2013 Actually there is no good coaching offering these two subjects.. and its there monopoly... what to do??
    ·
  • Mine is Sociology (27 March) & History (4 April)..

How to manage MP specific history?
    When you delve really deep, you come out on top..!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog