NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

[Request] International relations compilation or reference material

With so many diplomacy and events taking place in recent past, how crucial are the international interaction that took place during previous regime?
Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
·

Comments

• Hey guys if anyone can give suggestion wrt international affairs section..
    Defining year of life has already begun, as I move toward final date with destiny. Final attempt with UPSC Civils in 2017* (6* Attempts, 3* Mains, 0* PI).
    ·
  • Go through the world affairs section of some good coaching notes (vision or vaji), have evernote open and make a notebook with each country as a seperate note. Before you know it..you will have prepared a good note for the topic !!

Cheers !
    Ellame inimae nallathan nadakkum
    Pattasum summave koluthama vedikkum
    AIR News Analysis and other useful stuff overed here:
    theelectricdreamz.blogspot.in
    ·
  • Go through the world affairs section of some good coaching notes (vision or vaji), have evernote open and make a notebook with each country as a seperate note. Before you know it..you will have prepared a good note for the topic !!

Cheers !
    It may miss the analytical and background part,i suppose. I als doubts regarding the relevance of old visits considering high profile visits taking place nowadays..
    ·
  • I meant the current affairs modules of vaji or vision from jan to sept/oct
    Ellame inimae nallathan nadakkum
    Pattasum summave koluthama vedikkum
    AIR News Analysis and other useful stuff overed here:
    theelectricdreamz.blogspot.in
    ·
  • Okay bro..Thanks..
    ·
  • http://iasscore.in/contemporary.php ---- here r some recent IR issues
    ·
  • edited November 2014
    IAS Score IR Compilations for Mains 2014.

Part 1 and Part 2
    zip
    zip
    International Relations - IAS Score.zip
    2M
    zip
    zip
    International Relations - IAS Score 1.zip
    2M
    ·
  • IAS Score IR Compilations for Mains 2014.

Part 1 and Part 2
    thanks bro..
    i learnt a thing, collective effort is always better than individual one..
    ·
  • Current affairs, IR and Contemporary issues
    ·
  • Current affairs, IR and Contemporary issues
    pdf
    pdf
    1. Current Affairs (IR) IASscore.pdf
    1M
    pdf
    pdf
    2. Current Affairs IASScore 4 to 5.pdf
    2M
    pdf
    pdf
    2. Current Affairs IASScore 6 and 7.pdf
    2M
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google