Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Aspirants Preparing for Civil Judge along with UPSC

TSDTSD
edited October 2014 in Social, Tips & Support
Hi,

I am preparing for Judiciary and UPSC.

I suggest all Aspirants who are preparing for both Judiciary and UPSC (concurrently) to share their best practices.

As we all face similar challenges in terms of preparation, Lets collaborate our efforts in clearing both simultaneously.
Optional - Law

Comments

• edited October 2014
    hello,
    can you please suggest a good coaching institute for judiciary. I have heard about ambition and Rahul ias.
    Earlier I was preparing for UPSC only, but with the unpredictable nature of this exam now I want to give a try in Judiciary also.
  • you should be a lawyer right?
  • @insomniac
    For judiciary..coaching is a good option but not necessary...material and notes of those two institutes are available all over Mukherjee nagar...Those two are top preferances ...new players have entered the field and ambition now has a center in rajinder nagar also...below CL
    Its ok to fail once but Dont Quit..else how will u taste the sweetness of the success that awaits you if you Quit !
  • @siddy248
    I know coaching is not necessary but it helps me to be in rhythm. Thats why I was asking about institutes.
    I have heard ambition is good for UPSC and rahul ias is better for judiciary.
    Anyways thanks.
  • I agree with Siddy248 that ?
    Coaching snt necessary...:however insomniac is right that sometimes coaching helps us to stay on course...have not taken coaching myself
    But if i cud take out the time I would have preferred taking it..

have u guys filled in MP Judiciary form? I ve filled it yest......

Newaz i suggest all JUD+CSE aspirants shuld stay in contact as it would help us sort out our common probs...

Incase any1 has any issues with MP form - email me at "edumail86@gmail.com"...
    Optional - Law
  • @all can anyone here give me a rough idea of when most judicial services pre exams are held. I am working and would like to make an estimate of the prep time that i have available.
  • what is the cost of coaching in ambition and Rahul ias for judicial services? Is the preparation for this exam has similarities w.r.t. upsc mains law optional? or taking coaching for law optional would help for judicial service exams?
    ....pls reply....i am asking on behalf of one of my "legal" friend
    back to Square 1
  • @all can anyone here give me a rough idea of when most judicial services pre exams are held. I am working and would like to make an estimate of the prep time that i have available.
    No real time fixed frame as such...one or the other state exams keeps happening throughout the year...

Optional - Law
  • what is the cost of coaching in ambition and Rahul ias for judicial services? Is the preparation for this exam has similarities w.r.t. upsc mains law optional? or taking coaching for law optional would help for judicial service exams?
    ....pls reply....i am asking on behalf of one of my "legal" friend
    The cost is around 1 Lakh with a 9 month coaching timeframe.

the overlapping in not major but is there nevertheless.

Optional - Law
    Currently MP CJ vacancy is out...u can apply online on their website..
    Its ok to fail once but Dont Quit..else how will u taste the sweetness of the success that awaits you if you Quit !
  • Thanks @TSD and @siddy248 I think I'll apply fo4 MP CJ.
  • Delhi Law Academy is best service provider of Judicial Coaching, Law Coaching, LLB Coaching. Judicial Classes is an initiative by Delhi Law Academy, which is into coaching of all types of Law based exams such as: Judicial services, Higher Judicial services and more. We are the best judicial classes in Delhi. Recent times have seen an upsurge in the choice of law as a career. http://www.delhilawacademy.org/judicial-services.php
  • Please tell me best coaching institute for judiciary exam? In delhi and in chd.?
  • Rahul IAS In Mukherjee Nagar
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog