ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

UPSC aspirant working in Gurgaon - Looking for roommate

edited December 2014 in Social, Tips & Support
Hi Friends,

Alike all of you I am also an UPSC aspirant however I am working( in gurgaon, cyber city) and simultaneously preparing for 2015 attempt, currently my preparations have been quasi-effective as I spend almost three hours everyday travelling. I wish to shift to Gurgaon in this pursuit I am looking for a roomate with same aspirations. So if any of you is interested or know anyone who will be intrested the do write in comment section. Any kind of help would be appreciated..Thanks!!

Comments

• Kilo let me know if you are still looking for a room mate.
    I am a real ghost (after dead type). I am being honest. Boooooo......
  • you are boy or girl, you want boy or girl as roommate?
  • Gurgaon se itte saare log

• Friends - I have moved to gurgaon - I am wondering if we can make a study group in gurgaon, Meeting on weekends and discussing strategies and best ways to approach different subjects in GS would certainly help us all. My number is 9953308606, call me if you are interested ( not using whatsapp)
  • you are boy or girl, you want boy or girl as roommate?
    Boy dude!!!

• @Kilo

Are u still looking for the roommate?
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
  • I am moving to gurgaon (on 1st feb) for job and I'll be preparing with the job.Anyone else in similar situation,please msg me.We can stay together.
  • Slightly off topic. Are u guys able to study upto UR satisfaction? It has been 3 years since I left my job. wrote last mains and I m in dilemma whether to take up a job and prepare simultaneously or prepare full time. Any suggestion/view?

• @Kilo where do you reside in gurgaon?
  • @aspirant 15 - I put up at V block DLF phase III, near cyber city. @SUS - I can't leave my job, doing best within constraints. Lets see how well it goes....
  • @Kilo I live in phase 5..let's meet sometime to discuss abt exam ...
  • Hello,
    Anyone of you interested in forming a group in gurgaon ,staying together and preparing..

Mob:8285768324
  • Hello, If u are still lokking for roommate , pls contact at 9911020626 , i m in dlf phase 3. gurgaon
  • Hi, I'm in DLF Phase 4. Anyone looking to form a group / share a flat, please contact @ 9717701374.
  • sushant21 said:

Hi, I'm in DLF Phase 4. Anyone looking to form a group / share a flat, please contact @ 9717701374.

Even I m from Gurgaon. What's ur optional.
    I am preparing full fledged for this attempt.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog