43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

TSPSC group 1

edited September 2015 in State PSC
hi friends , i hope soon TSPSC releasing Group 1 and other state government jobs..any one who is preparing simultaneously for civils and groups have their own strategy for preparaton.can u please share ,i hope this is a good opporunity to utilise.
·

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Yes. I was told that in a month notification may come out. Telangana State service commission
    CSM-2014
    CSM-2015
    ·
  • can any one tell me about syllabus...whether it is same or different to both APPSC and TSPSC
    ·
  • it will be different
    ·
  • when will be the exam for TSPSC prelims .any perticular date
    ·
  • can anyone tell me about any website for practising groups GS prelims tests like EXAM ROBOT AND GS TODAY for civils , especially for practising Telangana history and economics ..... :( :( :(
    ·
  • Hello guys...can non telugu knowing people apply for telangana state service exam? I know only hindi and English.
    Ye waqt b guzar jayega. Keep patience.
    ·
  • Hello guys...can non telugu knowing people apply for telangana state service exam? I know only hindi and English.
    If you are resident of Telangana (as per notification's eligibility), then you can.
    When they say you can't do it, it definitely means you have to do it!
    ·
  • Yes. I was told that in a month notification may come out. Telangana State service commission
    Bro... Lets also start a thread for Telangana State history for upsc interview purpose..
    ·
  • Yes. I was told that in a month notification may come out. Telangana State service commission

Bro... Lets also start a thread for Telangana State history for upsc interview purpose..
    I feel it is better start here itself ,because whomsoever didnt clear prelims in 2014 bt still continuing preparation for civils along with groups and other exams. History is same for every exam .

·

If you are resident of Telangana (as per notification's eligibility), then you can.
    Oh.. is it .. I'm thinking Andhra pradesh people can also apply...... Pls confirm

·
  • Is the prelims notification out? How many vacancies?
    Ye waqt b guzar jayega. Keep patience.
    ·
  • hi friends, will u please share reference books for telangana history in English.
    ·
  • me too
    ·
  • hi friends, will u please share reference books for telangana history in English.
    I referred P.R .Rao's History of Andhra pradesh for only Ancient and Medieval part ,it s good but i heard that Ancient and medieaval part will be same for both Telangana and Andhra pradesh,for rest of the portion we need to wait till the notification out..
    ·

I feel it is better start here itself ,because whomsoever didnt clear prelims in 2014 bt still continuing preparation for civils along with groups and other exams. History is same for every exam .

Yeah then we shall do it here...
    ·
  • Is the prelims notification out? How many vacancies?
    Not yet.. But may be by feb/march notification will be out.. exam will be in june/july if everything goes well
    ·
  • Probable Questions:
    1. Cultural importance of Telangana
    2. Our Festivals, Tribes
    3. Problems during annexation(1948)
    4. Nizam rule/mercenaries role/Wealth of Nizam??!!
    5. Famous personalities (I know only Kaloji, raavi kondalrao, Suravaram Pratap Reddy, Chityala Ailamma)
    6. National Freedom fighters from the region
    7. Students role and impact on education(2009-2013)
    8. To do list in the new state(development aspect)
    9. Water share troubles
    10. Agriculture in the region (data)
    11. Alternative for bifurcation(opinion based question)
    12. AP's CRDA bill and losses/gains for the residual state
    13. Hyderabad - bone of contention
    14. Govt departments bifurcation - reforms needed(inclusion of all sections)
    15. Household survey by telangana (latest figures)

Add up some more possible questions....
    Correct me if anything went wrong
    ·
  • how is the preparation is going for Groups along with civils ...please share ur stategies and make this thread more interactive .
    ·
  • edited January 2015
    Yes. I was told that in a month notification may come out. Telangana State service commission

Bro.... Hii how are you ?? How did your exam go ?? Yeah I am also planning to start studying Telangana history and economy.

Once Check these out:

www.telangana.gov.in/Pages/History.aspx
    http://www.telangana.com/culture.htm
    http://www.telangana.gov.in/Other Docs/Socio-Economic-outlook-2014.pdf
    http://www.telangana.gov.in/Pages/TelanganaStateProfile.aspx

@checkmate
    CSM-2014
    CSM-2015
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google