Download part 1 and part 2 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD part 1
Click here to DOWNLOAD part 2

Handwriting Speed & Legibility Improvement Classe at ForumIAS
Dear Friends, We are arranging for a handwriting speed and legibility improvement course on August 27, Sunday at 3PM, by Mohan Ray from Healthy Handwriting. | . If you facing the problem of slow handwriting, you can take this course, which has been brought on the request of several students who were facing similar problems.

SSC CGL 2014 Exam on October 19 & 26

edited September 2014 in SSC
Guys if you are preparing for SSC 2014 lets share our thoughts on the exam pattern,how to quick study,hall tickets etc!!
Pre=2 Mains=2015 Optional=Political Science
·

Comments

• Useful thread u started bro..
    ·
  • kindly post when admit cards are releases...and anyone who is preparing for UPSC 2015 simultaneously ...i have joined Vajiram for next year...but right now focussing more on CGL ...kindly give ur suggestions regarding your last month strategy...
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
    ·
  • admit cards will be uploaded on the website by 5th october
    ·
  • debaratimukherjee.com a complete guide for ssc prepration
    ·
  • nice thread...please keep it alive.. will be helpful...

@borat thanks for the link bro..
    ·
  • Nice thread..,
    ·
  • I had read somewhere that service preferences would be asked after results are out. Is it so?
    But when the strong were too weak to hurt the weak, the weak had to be strong enough to leave.
    ·
  • hey guys did you get your admit card?
    ·
  • this was posted in another cgl thread - "mailjac999 October 5:
    U can download ssckkr admit cards from here..

http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket/CGLE2014/result.asp

To get ur roll number, http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/Admitted Candidates List. CGL 14.pdf

search through this pdf file..."
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul
    ~William Ernest Henley
    ·
  • anyone from Delhi or Northern region who has received his or her admit card....kindly update guys..this wait for admit cards now is irritating .....
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
    ·
  • edited October 2014
    anyone from Delhi or Northern region who has received his or her admit card....kindly update guys..this wait for admit cards now is irritating .....
    download it from here (northern region): http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/Admitcard_CGLE2014/CheckRoll.aspx
    CSM 2013 -100 (pub ad) || CSM 2014 - hopeful || Tricky Maths (android)
    ·
  • anyone from Delhi or Northern region who has received his or her admit card....kindly update guys..this wait for admit cards now is irritating .....

download it from here (northern region): http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/Admitcard_CGLE2014/CheckRoll.aspx
    thanx
    ·
  • I applied for SSC 2014 with Delhi as my centre but my centre was given as Ajmer. Any chance of changing the examination centre? ... (I gave my permanent address as Andhra and my centre as Delhi....Might be bcoz of this and also Delhi centre might be crowded and not Ajmer...they alloted me there...Same thing happenend to my frnd but his exam date was Oct 26th)
    ·
  • guys how to get roll no , i only have my registration no with me .
    when i tried to enter my reg no. in the above mentioned link , wrong roll no was mentioned on the screen .
    plsss help!
    Optional Mathematics
    ·
  • @mp_ias You can use your name and date of birth too , look at last option.
    ·
  • I gave delhi as my preferred centre, but got Ajmer :( Moinuddin Chisti madad kar..:)
    ·
  • Got Ajmer...filled Delhi..should we drop the exam altogether b/c I don't think there is anyway to make it easier for us.
    कई जीत बाकी हैं .कई हार बाकी हैं..अभी तो जिंदगी का सार बाकी है.. यंहा से चले हैं नयी मज़िल के लिए . ये एक पन्ना था अभी तो किताब बाकी है !!!
    ·
  • Got Ajmer instead of Delhi. Same is the case for my friend.
    ·
  • Hi
    Anyone has any idea about the admit card for western region.Its still not out yet ??
    ·
  • I am from Bihar.I gave my exam centre as Delhi.Now my exam is on 26th Oct. But I have to go to Bihar for festival. Can i change my exma date.Please help.
    ·
  • I am from Bihar.I gave my exam centre as Delhi.Now my exam is on 26th Oct. But I have to go to Bihar for festival. Can i change my exma date.Please help.
    Not possible .. :(
    2017--> 8th attempt
    ·
  • @vibin
    u seen to be an experienced guy !! wat do u think will be the cut off for CGL 2013 for general category..
    ·
  • edited October 2014
    Sorry @Don_001 bhai , I'd never written this exam before , so cant claim experience in this field . Going to have my first and final attempt this year . But from comments seen from different quarters , I do believe 320+ for GC could be a good score .

NB :
    I dont have any friends or relatives in SSC office .. ;)
    2017--> 8th attempt
    ·
  • Is there anyone with center alwar (rajasthan)? I am from delhi, center allotted is alwar. Though it is not very far away, but on 19th october there will be a problem of returning back as there will be huge rush so buses will not be available very easily, or else one has to come back without any seat.
    Those who are going to alwar, we can make a group so that if buses are not available, we can hire a taxi up to delhi. It will cost between 1500-2000 so for a group of 4-5 persons it will be around 400-600.
    ·
  • It very sad to hear candidates suffer to reach their respective centers . Why SSC does that .. ? After all they dont want even candidates to appear exam .. ?
    2017--> 8th attempt
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog