MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening)-5:15PM - 7:15PM & 29th June (Morning)-11AM-1PM ; FREE SEMINAR ON 25TH JUNE, 5.15PM Subject To Availability Of Seats
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal(Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar(Rank-200, 2016) (3) Athar Aamir 1st booklet and 2nd booklet(Rank-2)
ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June at 11 AM - You are invited

Dear Friends, ForumIAS Annual Community Meet will be held on June 25th at 11AM in Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. The Chief Guest for the event will be Suharsh Bhagat, IAS Rank 5, CSE 2014. Come join us , and meet ForumIAS members who have secured ranks this year. Click here to register

Psychology Preparation Group for 2015

edited October 2015 in Psychology
Guys I am starting preparations for my optional psychology for 2015 (as I am not hopeful of clearing pre this time ).

I'll be more than happy to have a group of equally motivated aspirants having psychology as optional .We can help each other out throughout this journey .

If anyone is interested please drop a message here .
:-)

PS - @root Please close this thread after 7 days if noone replies .
The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .
·

Comments

• hello, i too have psychology as optional and probably will write mains 2014. so i m ready to be a part of group but since i have joined a test series i can study only according to the test schedules. inform me about the future strategy.
    ·
  • @DSS

Well its great that you are preparing for mains this year .I can understand situation wrt test series .The group will only be to discuss our doubts n methods n resources .
    Every person has his own way of doing things and group strategy is best served by keeping it limited to aforementioned things .

Which test series have you joined for psychology btw ?
    The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .
    ·
  • @LuV
    beautiful mind(arun sir)
    ·
  • @DSS

Yeah .I have heard of Arun sir but I cant come to Delhi for his guidance and he has no center here in chandigarh area .I had mailed him regarding their any postal guidance for psychology but no reply !

I mainly need to hone my answer writing skills so I had mailed regarding any other method then offline classes through which he could help guide me but till date I got no reply !
    ·
  • @LuV
    u should talk to him rather than mailing. i cant comment on how good/bad he is because test series hasnt started yet but i think a test series (of any good teacher) will help.
    ·
  • @DSS

Well I'll try that too but I dont have his personal number .What resources are you following for Paper 1 and Paper 2 ?
    ·
  • Hi Friends,
    I am also preparing for 2015 with psychology. I am not in Delhi in fact not in India. I somehow arranged for Mukul Pathak notes but I am not sure about the authenticity of these. I found an email id and number somewhere on the internet and ordered the notes through that. I have received 8 registers covering the entire syllabus, each register contains the following

1. Xerox pages from different books ( I am not able to figure out the book names)
    2. hand written pages probably written by multiple people
    3. few pages which look like printed coaching notes.

Can anyone of you please help me find out if these are the notes everyone referring to?
    ·
  • @The_Aspirant

Mukul Pathak's notes are available in Mukherjee Nagar .Though the quality of these notes is not upto the mark .I have not yet ordered these notes .A friend of mine is scouting Mukherjee Nagar shops to find good quality handwritten notes .He sent me a screeshot of few notes he found but the writing is not clear in them .
    ·
  • @LuV
    Thanks for the info, yes, I am aware of that... but as I mentioned I am not in India, for me its very difficult to go to Delhi or get the notes again. The quality is definitely not good but I will try to manage with it, my only concern is that I should not be reading some fabricated content rather than the legendary MP notes.. :)

anyone who has the notes, can please confirm about the content. is it same as the ones I have? The notes I have, are not separated in printed vs hand written. They are mixed topic wise.
    ·
  • Well I can confirm it for you but not now .It depends on the person who is scouting for me .I'll make sure to help you out once I have the info but as far as I know the printed and hand written notes are separate .You should have a separate set of handwritten and a separate set of printed nites .
    ·
  • @LuV Thanks man, I appreciate it... please let me know once you have the notes... we can compare... may be the notes I have are compiled by someone notes topic wise but I hope they are the right one. we will see...
    ·
  • @The_Aspirant

You got it mate .
    ·
  • edited October 2014
    Hi Friends,
    I am also preparing for 2015 with psychology. I am not in Delhi in fact not in India. I somehow arranged for Mukul Pathak notes but I am not sure about the authenticity of these. I found an email id and number somewhere on the internet and ordered the notes through that. I have received 8 registers covering the entire syllabus, each register contains the following

1. Xerox pages from different books ( I am not able to figure out the book names)
    2. hand written pages probably written by multiple people
    3. few pages which look like printed coaching notes.

Can anyone of you please help me find out if these are the notes everyone referring to?
    Can u please share how/where you got the notes? The link/number perhaps? If posting the number or mail id is against the forum rule please pm me. [-O<
    I too am not in Delhi. And no friends there.
    ·
  • @crimsonorion1
    Please refer this link for the details http://civil-services-india.blogspot.in/
    I got the number in one of the email conversations with this guy. I will try to find it and message you.
    ·
  • Hi friends I am also preparing psychology from Kerala. No companion no teachers. I would Like to know the strategies you people are following. I used to prepare notes from ciccarelli, NCERT and Morgan , then supplement it with video classes of Paul bloom or Khan academy or MIT open courses etc.
    ·
  • @crimsonorion1
    Please refer this link for the details http://civil-services-india.blogspot.in/
    I got the number in one of the email conversations with this guy. I will try to find it and message you.

HI i am giving mains this year. However I dont have notes for Item Response Theory.
    Please help me by clicking and uploading relevant section of handwritten notes that u have.
    I cannot find anything on net. It should be hardly 4-5 pages.
    ·
  • Is there anyone ??
    correct me ,if i am wrong ! i would be happy to accept my mistakes !
    ·
  • @luv,,@crimson @aspirant please forward to join hands.
    I hope together we could do it effectively.
    Thank you
    ·
  • @baali

I havent started my optional prep yet.If you want to tag along then we can make a group.
    ·
  • Sure.
    I am happy you came forward.
    I hope we wont stop in between, will complete the process even if it take tym .
    You may write a brief over how to start as per PRIORITY basis ( important section).
    ·
  • How do you want to form this group ?

Telegram, whatsapp or any other platform !!
    ·
  • @luv
    So far we remain serious , I am okay with telegram and Google group.
    ·
  • Okz. Telegram is good .
    ·
  • @luv
    Could you share
    Any e source, if you have ?
    ·
  • e source ?

for what ?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google