Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
GUIDANCE IAS Geography(Opt.) @500+ Programme STARTS ON 26th JUNE 9:30 AM.
Venue:   11/5-B, Basement, Param Tower , Pusa Road, Delhi 110005. Call (+91)-9718793363, 011-45586829. Geography(Opt.) Online / Offline Test Series
& Daily Mapwork Program Online
To Enroll Click Here
Top 4 scorers in Geography (Opt.) are Guidance IAS Students: AIR 5 PRATHAM KAUSHIK (327 Marks); AIR 109 DHRUV MISHRA (318 Marks); AIR 411 SAI KIRAN D.N. (316 Marks); AIR 423 DHEERAJ AGARWAL (315 Marks)

Csat 2013

edited August 2012 in CSAT
insight, how to begin with, coaching, books, strategy etc.. please add your valuable suggestions.

Comments

• @dark_horse
    much has been discussed already...hope you've gone through the categories on prelims/CSAT
    One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman.
  • @khajoor
    i was anxious , didnt see the previous posts, then i readthem and yes they are enough. Also i did not find a wy to discard this topic.. so..
  • @khajoor
    i was anxious , didnt see the previous posts, then i readthem and yes they are enough. Also i did not find a wy to discard this topic.. so..
    no issues...if you have any further queries, you may post them here :)

• Dear senior members, What is going to be your strategy for CSAT 2013. Or what was your strategy for CSAT 2012. And can you give some guidance on how to prepare for CSAT. Where to begin and what to study as well as what not to study.
  • @khajoor I could not find too many relevant discussions on CSAT. @dark_horse are u not active on forum anymore? are u still preparing for civil services? If yes, let us form a group or something, especially for csat preparation. and discuss our problems and progress. we can start by posting questions/queries/doubts. what say people?
  • @khajoor can u post links of the threads on the forum that discuss CSAT? I could not find many of them.
  • @khajoor can u post links of the threads on the forum that discuss CSAT? I could not find many of them.
    http://forumias.com/categories/prelims-2012

• edited May 2013
    you can visit [Link Removed] for the CSAT 2011 and 2012 question papers.You can also check the Results of CSAT 2013 on the same link on 26th May 5 p. m Onwards.
    Cisit the link and have a great discussion panel as All India students do discussion here on this website.
    All the Best
  • Hello guys,
    sorry if this is not the right thread to ask this. Do we need to take a colour print-out of the admit card tgo the centre. Seniors can you please suggest.

Cheers,
    dulali
    CSE-2013 | Cracked :)
    It's the personality, we bring to the exam preparation, which differentiates us
  • No need.. Black and white copy is sufficient.. ATB
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
  • Hello guys,
    sorry if this is not the right thread to ask this. Do we need to take a colour print-out of the admit card tgo the centre. Seniors can you please suggest.
    Cheers,
    dulali
    Color or Black and white is not as important as clear picture and correct details...
    So if it is available nearby go for color print out but if its not don't waste too much time searching for it...
    But make sure the photo is as clear as it is in the soft copy...
    No plain lines across the photo due to low toner etc....
    TAX ASSISTANT IN CUSTOMS (CGLE 2014)
  • Also remember to keep two passport size photographs handy.
  • Take any photo id proof...just in case..
    Its ok to fail once but Dont Quit..else how will u taste the sweetness of the success that awaits you if you Quit !
  • @andy133 ...
    Why are the photos required?

I am carrying black pen, admit card and photo id...anything else required?
    CSE-2013 | Cracked :)
    It's the personality, we bring to the exam preparation, which differentiates us
  • @Dulali... It is mentioned in the admit card that candidate should carry two photographs ..so just to be safe.
  • will they accept PAN card/ Debit card (with Photo)-- I've these 2 docs only.
    My photo is printed clearly in the admit card.
  • @Dulali and all It's always a good idea to carry a cardboard in the examination, especially the one in which OMR is involved, you never know what kind of desk you would get.
    @Nivir Yes a Pan card would do, also carry 2 photographs just to be on the safer side.
  • Is there ok with Other than PAN CARD as identity proof
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog