MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 30th OCT(Evening) 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM & 15th Nov. (Morning) 11:00 AM-1:00 PM ;
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

Schemes and nodal ministries

edited May 2014 in Polity & Governance
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana is administered by MoLE. Isn't it should come under MHFW?
Can someone throw light on how nodal ministries are selected?

Comments

• Another one in this regard in the thread Did you know that?
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • But my question is how nodal agencies are selected ? That thread does not answer that.
  • what's the one stop resource for all the important central govt schemes and plans? Their nodal ministry and salient features?
  • Probably, the India Year Book.

Or possibly one could even check it out from the Eco Survey, but this year, it's been delayed.
    “The past is always tense, the future perfect.”
  • I checked and found nothing so I filed a RTI on the procedure for selection of nodal ministries and conflicts arising in agencies due to that in the Legislative Department. We will know the answers soon.
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • RTI
  • Reply in Hardcopy
  • edited June 2014
    All are with the state government :-t [..] Nothing else-
    Procedure- State government :( :(|)
    Sorry sir- I am guilty. Did not seek clear cut information. 8-X
  • Please tell me source for Public Policy complete section.Any coaching notes or anything else...pllzzz reply.. :-w
    Hello, Mr. Anderson.
  • I think there is one good link in GK Today website that covers all the schemes based on the ministries. And also you can refer from Year Book or Arihant's shortened version of year book. But frankly speaking, do not waste time studying all the schemes. Just cover the important ones that appear in news daily. You can revise your Polity or History in the time you use to study all these schemes.
    2014 - 3rd Attempt - Mains Novice - Political Science
  • Hopkins said:

Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana is administered by MoLE. Isn't it should come under MHFW?
    Can someone throw light on how nodal ministries are selected?

Its Bima and swasth together so under labour ministry
  • How and from where can one prepare for analysis of various govt schemes for mains apart from newspaper?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog