MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

PDF splitter ? [Software/Applications helpful for UPSC preparation]

I am looking for a PDF splitter.
@BombayPirate
@PoliceWala
@ArindamSarkar
@Woodpecker
@Vibin

Kindly give suggestions !
IRS-IT [2016]

Comments

• Go for Adobe Acrobat.
    "No dream is too big, no dreamer is too small."
  • Use pdf printer to print specific pages from source. Try cute pdf.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • @iNVADER
    @ArindamSarkar

Thanks guys !
    After googling a bit, I found PDF shaper.
    Works fine so far.
    IRS-IT [2016]
  • Bhai you can do this with chrome, open pdf with chrome - ctrl+p, save as pdf.
    All generalizations are false including this one
    Fascinating Universe -
  • If you want to split a pdf file , → nitro pdf pro ← may be the best choice(set up ≈ 60 mb), if you want to create a pdf from a web page then you should install softwares like » fast stone capture, capture wiz pro to convert the web page or anything(whether it is a scrolling window or a specific part of the web-site) into scanned images then using nitro pro itself u can convert the scanned image into a pdf.

−►pdf made from scanned images are not searchable/ editable, to remove this problem install a ocr enabled software in your laptop, nitro pro is itself ocr enavled but its ocr technology is not that much good.

−►Lucion, pdf ocr pro, abby fine reader are good ocr enabled softwares, try them for this purpose.

Ḧave a good day....☺

• @ArindamSarkar
    @Thor
    @Woodpecker
    @abhinitb
    @iNVADER

Any idea about PDF watermark remover (free) ?
    I needed it to to remove watermark from NCERT copyright which runs across the page and
    so annoying.

I have downloaded the We Pdf Watermarker remover.
    Though it does very good job removing the watermark. but now instead of
    NCERT logo, it has imprinted it's own promo logo and compelling me to buy the
    paid version.

Even if, any one has downloaded NCERT -11 th [ Fine Arts] without watermark,
    share your source or pdf.

Thanking you guys !
    IRS-IT [2016]
  • This, I cannot help you with. Clueless. NCERT watermark isn't that annoying - is it?
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • Well, in general it may not be annoying.
    But I have particular distaste for it. Since early days, even this tution class ppl
    also resort to this kind of technique, which irritated me.

Though, it's their right. but if some one has the solution, then kindly post.
    IRS-IT [2016]
  • You can go with Adobe Acrobat XI.
  • Adobe Acrobat XI won't work, i've tried it many times, so please don't buy acrobat XI :-) (as if you are really going to BUY), if it works , do let me know too
  • Ok. Will check and get back to you.
  • @gks I dont know how it did not work for you. The watermark is easy to remove.
    @MisfitMedico I have removed the NCERT watermark with Acrobat XI. Here's the proof. Compare it and check.
    Sample (With Watermark).jpg
    1750 x 2280 - 125K
    Sample (Without Watermark).jpg
    1750 x 2280 - 119K
  • yup acrobat x worked for me too
    u can search and download it by torrents
  • @iNVADER

Will check and get back to you.

@patho, that's the option one can try.
    IRS-IT [2016]
  • @iNVADER
    I have downloaded Adobe acrobat pro X1
    but trial copy. Is it possible with trial version ?
    and Yes, then how exactly I should go about it ?

Not able to work my way around it.
    IRS-IT [2016]
  • @MisfitMedico You have to crack it to use its full features. Google it.
  • Ok...
    @iNVADER thanks a lot.
    Will try Acobat later.

As now after much effort, we pdf remover pro version did the job.

If any one, wants it. PM me.
    It's really easy. Hassle free.
    IRS-IT [2016]
  • @gks I dont know how it did not work for you. The watermark is easy to remove.
    @MisfitMedico I have removed the NCERT watermark with Acrobat XI. Here's the proof. Compare it and check.
    How to remove the watermark, it says that it cannot find a watermark? Adobe Acrobat XI
  • Humbleness, Ambition, Decisiveness, Compassion, Bigheartedness, Confidence, Killer Instinct, Morality, Dominance, Sense of Justice.
  • get cutepdf writer , print those pages which are required by you into a new pdf
  • Try the online services for splitting the PDF file. One of the service that i used is http://onlinefreeware.net/pdf/split.aspx
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog