How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Group study | History optional | @ Line software

edited March 2014 in History & Culture
Hello folks,
As we already know the vastness of History optional subject, I feel group study in this subject will create wonders.
We can discuss the strategy, plan out the stuff and do a lot more in the group.

For this, please install 'Line ' app. It can be installed in Android / Symbian/ Windows PC.
Easy to use, great platform to share notes etc..
(Mobile number will be needed to register at Line but it won't be shown to anyone. 'Line' works on 'user IDs'.
After registration, kindly PM me your user ID so that I can add you up in History optional group.
---
Kindly do join the group to take our preparation to the next level!
---
Together we can make a difference!

Comments

• @sheen why u ve left our grp?
    Jab tak todenge nahin,tab tak chhodenge nahin.
  • edited March 2014
    @sushanta123
    I did not leave. In fact, I don't have access to my older account of Line. I have changed my phone device. I am not sure if this has any relation with my access to my older a/c.
    So, I have made a new Line account.
    And you can always add me up again in the group.
    Shall I PM you my Line ID?
  • To all,
    Anyone with History optional?
    Kindly PM me or drop a reply here if you want to join the History optional group.
    You register at 'Line' and PM me your user ID and then I will add you up in History optional group.
    Hurry!!!
    By the way, I would have appreciated it more if you had taken up this whole topic via PM. This thread was created with some different motive.
    LOL. @sushanta123
    After messing up this thread by writing totally irrelevant stuff, you don't even care to reply or acknowledge. Certainly it is not one of the best things to do.
    Actually, you have pissed me off!
    LOL. @sushanta123
    After messing up this thread by writing totally irrelevant stuff, you don't even care to reply or acknowledge. Certainly it is not one of the best things to do.
    Actually, you have pissed me off!
    Hey brother !Congrats on a new phone !
    I sincerely hope you are recovering well now .
    I know this comment is not relevant to the thread but I had PM you earlier mate .You havent replied yet .
    Dont get pissed off on sushanta buddy.His job keeps him quite busy .He will reply .
    Hoping to see you back on the group soon :-)
    The fault , dear Brutus, is not in our stars, / But in ourselves, that we are underlings .

• @LuV
    Bhai. I haven't received any of your messages. Had I received it, I would have certainly replied you. Anyway, please check your inbox.
  • @Mods @ArindamSarkar @Stardust
    Please close this thread as it is no more a clean thread and it has contained more irrelevant posts than than the ones which are relevant. I had created this thread with a different and serious motive.
    So, I request you mods to lock this topic. I would create a new and fresh thread and will post some updates there regarding the topic of this thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog