PT education video lectures review

edited February 2014 in Coaching & Websites
Can anybody review PT education video lectures on upsc. Saw their sample videos and they were really good. The problem is that after paying around 35k on these if later u find quality deterioratin, there is little that we could do then.

Comments

• How much better can you learn from a video than from a book, for you to spend this amount of money? There is no way this is worth 35k.
  • What exactly is he saying and regarding what he's saying ??? PT = physical training education video ¿ :-??
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
  • Rookie
    Why dont you google it
    Physical training for upsc???
  • Stardust
    My point is not to replace books but to complent them.
  • edited February 2014
    What exactly is he saying and regarding what he's saying ??? PT = physical training education video ¿ :-??
    Hahaha.. That's so funny :-))

@underperformer IMO too its not worth 35K.
  • edited March 2014
    @ underperformer....
    Hi....did u buy the video course??? E1 i m searchin for some reviews for this..please do let me know if u find something....thanks in advance
  • please anybody have bought this video please share your reviews.. i am intersted in these videos but these are very costly..
  • Even i am searching , if someone had already purchased PT videos ,please help in giving your views.
    Dear Ankit , kindly provide ur email id mine is dhaniya.mukesh@gmail.com,
  • Hi Friends, I am also planning to go in for video lectures.
    just saw a couple of videos of this institute......any1 can share feedback regarding the same?
    Optional - Law
  • Guys, anyone interested to share the cost / videos( if already purchased) ?? please contact
  • @uderperformer

I am from Nagpur and joined PT during my college days for CAT preparation.That guy in the video is Rammohan -centre head (PT,Nagpur).The guy was pathetic in reasoning , maths and the other sundry topics which he taught.Some inquiry revealed that he was a college dropout-not sure though.Now these guys have ventured into civil services market as it has become lucrative lately.These are not professionals .I request you not to fall in this trap.
    first person to be honored with the title of dasasahasratikapati on forumias
  • I Have gone through their knowledge booster sessions. They are good..In fact by the end of session u will have a clear idea about the topic discussed. And every session is of 2 hrs.. u need to have a calm mind otherwise learning from a video lecture will be a daunting task.
  • I Have gone through their knowledge booster sessions. They are good..In fact by the end of session u will have a clear idea about the topic discussed. And every session is of 2 hrs.. u need to have a calm mind otherwise learning from a video lecture will be a daunting task.
    I Have gone through their knowledge booster sessions. They are good..In fact by the end of session u will have a clear idea about the topic discussed. And every session is of 2 hrs.. u need to have a calm mind otherwise learning from a video lecture will be a daunting task.
    Agreed saga.. The video notes surely seem promising ..however one needs to be really sure before investing 30-40k on video lectures.
    Optional - Law
  • Hi friend.Did any one buy pt Ias academy lecture video.
    Can He share with me.
  • any body have purchased PT IAS videos ...give
    the feed back
  • if anyone purchased it already, upload it through torrent
  • edited December 2014
    friends ... why waste money on PTeducation video 40k ....

if u want videos for GS prelims complete i will sell, frm delhi i buy generally those who r doing job and studying selfstudy at home they buy. its 5000rs only... ( my material original cost 15k )

if any1 interested reply me in my PM...

dont buy pteduation u regret later....my frnd buy it i saw total waste of money n time
  • edited December 2014
    The 5 videos that they have uploaded on youtube seems promising esp the ethics part ( 4th and 5th lecture). Cost is definitely high but so is the efforts that they have put in.

Looks good for a working candidate.

• Sherlock better ask ur friend to share some videos with us. I think we all intersted guys would like to share its cost so that no one has to regret all alone. What do u say guys?
  • @ Aspirant and others -

Please surely purchase these videos. They are just awesome. I saw those sample lectures. If you purchase these videos and watch them then surely competition will get reduced. :-))

Okay, I was just kidding. But, guys seriously.

Can you watch such slow videos. The topics which are taught in 1 hour could be easily read from book in 10 minutes.

I'm not saying that lectures series and videos are bad things, but the thing is that they should be very concise and too the point. You won't be able to concentrate 3 hours watching video on single topics.

Rest your decision.

Hope is the only bee, that makes honey without flowers.
  • Hm.. I bought these videos.. I agree that videos are bit long as the discussion goes on in both english and hindi.. One gd thing about these videos is once if u able to finish these videos, your concept will be clear and later when you study the books it will much easier.
  • Saga thanx for your fair comment. Now tell me bro could you share the videos with me/other interested guys here. I think few others would like to join me for cost sharing. I am comfortable to share its cost provided it should come under my budget.
  • But I think sharing will be cumbersome..! any ways message me..not on wall.. and lets discuss hw can it be done. If cost is getting shared I have no issues sharing..
  • Dear Saga,
    i also need these videios and ready to share the cost.awaiting ur revrt
  • If possible plz provide videos to me as well... :)>-
  • Free online classes for IAS,
    Please check,
    If you like the videos, please subscribe. I am going to upload more videos from tomorrow onwards.

Share with your friends, especially those who could not afford expensive coaching classes.

• @aspieant my dear I have purchased these lectures I have gone through more than 100 lectures out of 380 lectures these are delivered in a very concise way after attending them a level is achieved after which it depends upon you how u performs also the lectures are time bounded u will have to complete with in a prescribed time
  • More over t ram mohan is not a drop out he is a CA who showed his interst in this field he studied partial economics & history not English math for ias aspirants
  • @ķksharma
    Is there any difference between the quality of sample lectures and that of the other ones.

• anyone in delhi or anyone knows how to cost share these videos I am interested in video of couple of subject. do msg me
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog