10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
Current Affairs 2019   We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

MGP D Group

Discuss MGP D questions and share your MGP score..
Medico...target ias
Prelims 6, Mains 6* Interview 0
2018 Do OR Die

Comments

• Still no one
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • I got 78 in Test 1. You?
    Erik the Red reached Murica 500 years before Columbus. Thankfully, he was a pagan, not burning with Christian zeal.
  • edited July 1
    Koi peer review telegram group hai kya essay ka ??
    Essay forum ka nahi hai ... General uthaya hai

Could attempt only 15 in 3 hours
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die

Could attempt only 15 in 3 hours
  • Good one. I took 4.5 hours to finish, would have probably got way lesser than you in 3 hours.
    Erik the Red reached Murica 500 years before Columbus. Thankfully, he was a pagan, not burning with Christian zeal.
  • edited July 2
    I got 54.5 in Test 1
  • Got 73.5 in the 1st test
  • kneel said:

Got 73.5 in the 1st test

You finished in 3 hours?
  • hi ... guys
    i want to know ... r u satisfied with the way forum evaluates the copies?
    do they provide sufficient reviews? and that too for each ans.?
  • hi ... guys

Yes
    Very good review for every question
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • edited July 2

hi ... guys

Yes
    Online or offline mode sir?
  • hi ... guys

Yes
    I have registered for online course and its good.
  • hi ... guys

Yes
    Offline..
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • Can anyone share here their reviewed copies? You can edit the page with your personal information and then share the document? It is a request.

Thanks in advance
  • लौटती यात्रा पर हूँ। वैसे ये भी भ्रम है, यात्रा लौटती कहाँ है? लौटता है आदमी..और आदमी भी लौट पाता है क्या, ज्यों का त्यों, वैसे का वैसा! खैर सुबह जिस दिशा में यात्रा की थी, अब यू टर्न लेकर वहाँ से घर की ओर चल पड़ा हूँ। देख रहा हूँ रेल की पटरियों और महामार्ग के समानांतर खड़े खेत, खेतों को पाटकर बनाई गई माटी की सड़कें। इन सड़कों पर मुंबई और पुणे जैसे महानगरों और कतिपय मध्यम नगरों से इंवेस्टमेंट के लिए ‘आउटर' में जगह तलाशते लोग निजी और किराये के वाहनों में घूम रहे हैं। ‘धरती के एजेंटों' की चाँदी है। बुलडोज़र और जे.सी.बी की घरघराहट के बीच खड़े हैं आतंकित पेड़। रोजाना अपने साथियों का कत्लेआम खुली आँखों से देखने को अभिशप्त पेड़। सुबह पड़ी हल्की फुहारें भी इनके चेहरे पर किसी प्रकार का कोई स्मित नहीं ला पातीं। सुनते हैं जिन स्थानों पर साँप का मांस खाया जाता है, वहाँ मनुष्य का आभास होते ही साँप भाग खड़ा होता है। पेड़ की विवशता कि भाग नहीं सकता सो खड़ा रहता है, जिन्हें छाँव, फूल-फल, लकड़ियाँ दी, उन्हीं के हाथों कटने के लिए।
  • 66 marks. wrote 16 questions in 3 hours
    You know what they say
  • Haze said:

66 marks. wrote 16 questions in 3 hours

banning them is not a viable option. one just can't but i would request @mods to not create any such thread or moderate them in future. it waste one month in anxiety by selling sensationalism and ultimately you get to know that it was not correct as well.
    some are going gaga over their prelims result and laughing on others who were not as "LUCKY" as them this year. 15000 write and only 200 get the dream job so better save your energies for yourself. others have been here and will come back like hell to settle scores forever.
    though reluctant but admit the fact that Focus created the much needed deterrence. earlier abuses and trolling and shutting down the threads were normal. he is a nice and very knowledgeable person. DrSchultz appears to be a wonderful and helping person. i didn't see any mod being unreasonably autocrat or nuisance. they are nice people. stop being a shamelessly selfish free user. these guys do alot for us. if you can't appreciate that , stop BS atleast. 
    Wait till you become IAS or the other's attempts are over before writing them off !
  • kneel said:

Got 73.5 in the 1st test

You finished in 3 hours?
    Yeah took me about 3hrs 5mins wrote 2-3 answers in the last 10 minutes
  • How long do they generally take to upload the answer copies (unchecked ones)? or do they straight away upload checked ones?
  • Checked copies are uploaded within 12-15 days
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • edited July 4
    Got 90 in test 1,18 questions 3hr
  • mounisha said:

Got 90 in test 1,18 questions 3hr

great score..
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • What is an average score here? And the highest scores. Also what can be considered as a good score?
  • got 53 in test 1...17 questions attended in 3 hour...@ALL are all doing daily writing practice...if yes then,how...how you are streamlining tests with daily writing?
  • mukadar said:

What is an average score here? And the highest scores. Also what can be considered as a good score?

Average 50-70
    Highest 90
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • Highest scores are by people with history optional. Try averaging around 70 if you dont have history as an optional
    You know what they say
  • 83 in Test 1
    Comments on every ques are pretty helpful.
    Attempt # 4 | 1st attempt with PSIR optional | Previous attempts with statistics optional | RBI Grade B Officer
  • 83 in Test 1

Online or offline??
    Medico...target ias
    2018 Do OR Die
  • 83 in Test 1

Online or offline??
    btw curious to know how does It matter? :confused:
    Attempt # 4 | 1st attempt with PSIR optional | Previous attempts with statistics optional | RBI Grade B Officer
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog