How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

retirement age to 62...

govt is contemplating to increase the retirement age of govt employees to 62. will it affect cse recruitment in coming years. give ur opinion.
Sabka maalik domino

Comments

• domino said:

govt is contemplating to increase the retirement age of govt employees to 62. will it affect cse recruitment in coming years. give ur opinion.

Who thinks about 30 odd years from now :D Gossssh!
  • pizzza said:

domino said:

man upcoming years will recruitment be halted by govt??
    Sabka maalik domino
  • domino said:
    My name is not here :cry: Go away i am not going to talk to you anymore. Huhhh!!
  • domino said:

Source?
  • chank said:

domino said:

Source?
    sentimes...and 7th cpc recomendations.
    Sabka maalik domino
  • chank said:

domino said:

Source?
    Laxmikant <3
  • MissRoot said:

chank said:

domino said:

Source?
    Laxmikant <3</p>
    Ye Laxmikant apni picture ka hero hai. B)
    We shall overcome.
  • Yea it will definitely affect ... actually the thing is that we have to provide seniority based promotions to people in administration even if we don't have requirement so these are just incremental reform like loan waiver in agriculture... Real issues can not be addressed by this
    Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.

On telegram - @RobertPutnam
  • Fake id atrocities :D
    "I am first time" :p
    2018 Lottery round :#
    Lucky enough to get out of this shit >:)
  • pizzza said:

domino said:

+1 :smiley:
    I didn't choose the skuxx life, the skuxx life chose me...
  • domino said:

Share some credible news link please ...
    I didn't choose the skuxx life, the skuxx life chose me...

• domino said:

https://www.tkbsen.in/2018/06/7th-pay-commission-pm-likely-to-announce-pay-hike-raising-retirement-age-on-independence-day/
    Sabka maalik domino
  • Good. Hopefully vacancies will decrease, people will start cursing UPSC and less people will attempt the exam. Thats the only way to make it fair. Too many people, my uncle is an IFS officer from 1977 batch and he says it'd be very difficult for him to pass the exam had he been born today, thanks to the sheer number of people appearing for it.
    Meliorism: the belief that the world can be changed for the better by human action
  • Good. Hopefully vacancies will decrease, people will start cursing UPSC and less people will attempt the exam. Thats the only way to make it fair. Too many people, my uncle is an IFS officer from 1977 batch and he says it'd be very difficult for him to pass the exam had he been born today, thanks to the sheer number of people appearing for it.

Using such logic in 2018-like prelims paper will lead to more negative marking.
  • edited June 11
    chank said:

Good. Hopefully vacancies will decrease, people will start cursing UPSC and less people will attempt the exam. Thats the only way to make it fair. Too many people, my uncle is an IFS officer from 1977 batch and he says it'd be very difficult for him to pass the exam had he been born today, thanks to the sheer number of people appearing for it.

Using such logic in 2018-like prelims paper will lead to more negative marking.
    :p but still 5 lakh to 3lakh is drastic..
    Sabka maalik domino

It ain't him :trollface:
  • domino said:

Seeing the current scenario, I feel yes it will. competition already is so high despite the fewer vacancies.

Bhai aspirants kyon kam kara rahe govt ko non tax revenue to hone do ek policy ka annual budget aram se nikal de upsc aspirants :blush:
  • domino said:

domino said:

https://www.tkbsen.in/2018/06/7th-pay-commission-pm-likely-to-announce-pay-hike-raising-retirement-age-on-independence-day/
    This tkbsen website is always at forefront in spreading half baked developments/gossips/rumours regarding service matters. It used to claim ki 7th cpc will result in 3 times absolute jump in salary... arrears of allowances and what not. Just to get high page visits they keep posting what govt. employees want to hear.
    One last hurrah...
    One last leap of faith...
    In search of poetic justice.
  • i2wantu said:

domino said:

domino said:

This tkbsen website is always at forefront in spreading half baked developments/gossips/rumours regarding service matters. It used to claim ki 7th cpc will result in 3 times absolute jump in salary... arrears of allowances and what not. Just to get high page visits they keep posting what govt. employees want to hear.
    i wish this doesnt come into action..
    Sabka maalik domino
  • i2wantu said:

domino said:

domino said:

Well in that case
    Aaj hartal hain n kal chutti hain shall suffice no :trollface:
  • Lol, with the amount of alcohol and smoke I had put in my system in the last decade, I would be lucky to see 40 instead of 62! :3

Seriously though, it's good for those who make it, 2 more years of salary would definitely feel good. My maa just retired and she now gets just 60k fixed scale pension while she was making 180k pm at her last pay scale as a prof, and she whines about still being active and healthy and wishes they got an extension to stay active, so I guess a lot of people would feel that way
  • Lol, with the amount of alcohol and smoke I had put in my system in the last decade, I would be lucky to see 40 instead of 62! :3

Seriously though, it's good for those who make it, 2 more years of salary would definitely feel good. My maa just retired and she now gets just 60k fixed scale pension while she was making 180k pm at her last pay scale as a prof, and she whines about still being active and healthy and wishes they got an extension to stay active, so I guess a lot of people would feel that way

+1
    so true! :)
  • Should be no one retirement age for all.

Non performing human assets must be kicked out with respect. The performing ones should stay.

Age shouldn't be the criteria. Performance should be.

• Should be no one retirement age for all.

Non performing human assets must be kicked out with respect. The performing ones should stay.

Age shouldn't be the criteria. Performance should be.

+1

Age of retirement has been fixed on the life expectancy of Indians that time. :naughty:
    I've deleted my gmail account. So your messages won't reach me. ATB. :)
  • hamko to sirf ghusne wale chijon se sirf matlab hai :trollface:
    kaise ghusen :trollface:
  • edited June 11
    MissRoot said:

Good. Hopefully vacancies will decrease, people will start cursing UPSC and less people will attempt the exam. Thats the only way to make it fair. Too many people, my uncle is an IFS officer from 1977 batch and he says it'd be very difficult for him to pass the exam had he been born today, thanks to the sheer number of people appearing for it.

kamariya lachke re.... song ..tumhare issi se hi inspired lagta hai ...!! :trollface:
  • DuHast said:

hamko to sirf ghusne wale chijon se sirf matlab hai :trollface:
    kaise ghusen :trollface:

Antarvasna zyada padh liye ho. :trollface:
    I've deleted my gmail account. So your messages won't reach me. ATB. :)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog