Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
GUIDANCE IAS Geography(Opt.) @500+ Programme STARTS ON 26th JUNE 9:30 AM.
Venue:   11/5-B, Basement, Param Tower , Pusa Road, Delhi 110005. Call (+91)-9718793363, 011-45586829. Geography(Opt.) Online / Offline Test Series
& Daily Mapwork Program Online
To Enroll Click Here
Top 4 scorers in Geography (Opt.) are Guidance IAS Students: AIR 5 PRATHAM KAUSHIK (327 Marks); AIR 109 DHRUV MISHRA (318 Marks); AIR 411 SAI KIRAN D.N. (316 Marks); AIR 423 DHEERAJ AGARWAL (315 Marks)

Prelims 2018:UPSC giving platform to raise complaints regarding ambiguous question??

Hi everyone..

https://upsconline.nic.in/miscellaneous/QPRep/

There is this portal of UPSC,allowing the candidates to file grievance/complaints regarding ambiguous questions...Is this for the first time that UPSC is allowing such thing?

Has anybody submitted anything?

P.S. Posted this as comment ,on official thread of prelims 2018 discussion. But went unnoticed. That's why created a new discussion.

Comments

• Dude...have they come out with the official key yet? Without official key on what basis one can go for representations..!!
    Plz enlighten if i am wrong.
  • yaar, date of filing complaint is from 4th June-10 June.. So, obviously, the purpose is not the complaints regarding official key..

Purpose of this portal is to raise those questions which student find ambiguous(ambiguity in language, diff. sources claiming diff. thing etc) at this moment
  • I believe the purpose of the portal is to send your version of answer, with supported evidence and documents, which states that even this could be the amswer besides the one that is being projected.
    कर्मवीर को फर्क न पड़ता किसी जीत या हार का |
  • I believe the purpose of the portal is to send your version of answer, with supported evidence and documents, which states that even this could be the amswer besides the one that is being projected.

Exactly.
    I've deleted my gmail account. So your messages won't reach me. ATB. :)
  • Many were saying that UPSC won't frame ambiguous questions this year. NVM.
  • @jha79 @Detective_Conan Bhai, I am submitting 2 questions with detailed concern/evidence etc..WIll u people please check whether I am clear about the concern or not?

I am attaching the document
    docx
    docx
    AMBIGUOUS QUESTION.docx
  • @jha79 @Detective_Conan Bhai, I am submitting 2 questions with detailed concern/evidence etc..WIll u people please check whether I am clear about the concern or not?

I am attaching the document

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog