How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Revision thread CSP 2018 - Current Affairs

Kindly Post Summary of any current affairs portion, you are currently revising, in Short and Crisp Sentences.
Apart from multiple readings, Typing helps to retain the information for a longer time, Hence the exercise.
Crowd sourcing will enable us to cover a large content in a short span of time. Thank you.

Comments

• edited May 29
  • edited May 29
  • Chatur alert
  • 1. MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE
    a. Fasal bima yojana (Insurance and financial support)
    i. During natural calamities, pests and diseases
    ii. Stabilize farmer income
    iii. Encourage innovation and modern agricultural practices
    iv. Flow of credit to agri sector.
    v. Eligibility: famers + sharecroppers + farmers growing notified crop in notified area
    vi. Replaced all other schemes expect weather-based insurance
    vii. Premium: 2% for kharif and 1.5% rabi. Commercial/Horticultural is 5%
    viii. Compulsory for loanee farmers with eligibility.
    ix. Post-harvest loss also covered
    x. Use of technology (Smart phones, drones etc) for yield estimation
    xi. Both public and pvt sector insurance companies involved
    b. Unified package insurance scheme
    i. Financial protection to citizens in agri sector.
    ii. For food security and diversification, growth and competitiveness of the agri sector
    iii. Covers
    1. Personal and work assets
    2. Life insurance for him and family
    3. Accidental insurance for him, family members and studying children
    c. Krishi sinchayee yojana
    i. Investments in irrigation
    ii. Recharge of aquifers and conservation water
    iii. Reusing treated municipal waste water
    iv. Promote extension activities
    v. Decentralized planning at state and district level.
    vi. Supervised by Inter ministerial national steering committee (PM also) and National executive committee (Vice chairman, Niti ayog)
    vii. Formulated by amalgamating AIBP, IWMP, OFWM, NMSA.
    viii. Water budgeting
    ix. Investments at farm level.
    x. Long term irrigation fund through Nabard
    d. Neeranchal national watershed project
    i. Access to (Har khet ko pani) And (Per drop more crop)
    ii. Assited by WORLD BANK
    e. Paramparagat Krishi vikas yojana
    i. Commercial certified organic farming
    ii. Component of Soil health management under NMSA (Sustainable agri)
    iii. Cluster based approach: 50 or more farmers together, on 50-acre land, get Rs. 20k per acre in 3 years.
    f. NM sustainable agriculture (NMSA)
    i. Under one of the 8 missions of NAPCC
    ii. Water use efficiency, Nutrient Management and Livelihood diversification.
    iii. Rain fed area development, on farm water management, soil health management, climate change and sustainable agri.
    iv. Mission on organic value chain development in North Eastern region
    g. National Agricultural Market (NAM)
    i. Pan india electronic trading portal to network existing APMCs and other market yards to create national unified market.
    ii. Small farmers agribusiness consortium (SFAC) to implement.
    iii. through agri-tech infrastructure fund (ATIF)
    h. MIDH (integration development of horticulture)
    i. Included coconut and bamboo
    ii. Includes National horticulture mission, Horticulture mission for NE and Himalayan states, National Agro forestry and Bamboo mission
    iii. Project CHAMAN – Remote sensing and GIS data for action plans
    i. Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana – RKVY RAFTAAR
    i. Empower youth through skill development, innovation and agri-entrepreneurship based business models
    ii. Sub schemes are Bringing green revolution to eastern india(BGREI), Crop diversification program, reclamation of problem soil, Foot and mouth disease control prog, saffron mission, accelerated fodder development prog
    j. BGREI
    i. Increase productivity of rice and wheat
    ii. Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Eastern UP (Purvanchal) and West Bengal
    k. Soil health card scheme
    i. Recommendations of nutrient and fertilizers
    ii. For NPK (macro nutrients)
    iii. For Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn, Bo (Micro nutrients)
    iv. pH, Organic carbon and Electrical conductivity
    l. NFSM
    i. Increase production of rice, wheat, pulses, “Coarse cereals” and commercial crops

• edited May 29
    1. MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMERS WELFARE (continued)
    m. Kisan credit card
    i. Timely credit support by commercial banks, RRBs and co-operatives.
    ii. Short term credit
    iii. Loans get covered under crop insurance scheme
    iv. Also covers personal insurance during work.
    v. Extended to fisheries and animal husbandry
    n. NM on oilseeds and oil palm
    i. Increase seed replacement ratio
    ii. Diversification
    iii. Use of fallow land after potato/paddy
    o. NM on agri extension and technology
    i. Agri mechanization among small and marginal farmers
    p. Strengthening and modernization of pest management approach in the country (SMPMA)
    i. Maximize crop production with minimum input costs
    ii. Minimize environmental pollution and occupational hazards due to pesticides
    iii. Under insecticides act, 1968
    q. NM on bovine productivity
    i. Increase milk production and make dairying more remunerative.
    ii. Pashu sanjivini – UID and Health card (Nakul swasthya patra)
    iii. Embryo transfer tech
    iv. E pashu haat portal for linking farmers and breeders of indigenous breed
    r. NM for bovine breeding and dairy development
    i. Artificial insemination (AI)
    ii. MAITRI – multipurpose AI technician for rural india
    s. Gokul mission
    i. Conserve and develop indigenous breeds including up to 40% nondescript breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Deoni, Tharparkar, Red sindhi etc
    t. Dairy entrepreneurship development scheme
    i. Beneficiary: Farmers, individuals, NGOs, SHGs, dairy cooperatives etc
    ii. Dairy and Poultry venture capital fund
    iii. By NABARD
    iv. Open to unorganized sector also
    u. Integrated development and management of fisheries
    i. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME – BLUE REVOLUTION
    v. Unnat Krishi yojana
    i. HRD at village level for organic and sustainable farming.
    ii. By ICAR
    w. National innovations on climate resilient agriculture (NICRA)
    i. By ICAR
    x. Interest subvention scheme
    i. Short term crop loan at affordable rate to give boost to agri sector.
    ii. 2% discount on loans upto 3 lakh @7% interest which means, farmers can take upto 3 lakh rupees at 5%.
    iii. Additional 3% for prompt payee farmers
    y. ARYA – Attracting and retaining youth in agriculture
    i. Through KVKs and will involve ICAR and Agri universities
    z. KVK
    i. Through ICAR
    ii. Skill development, technological inputs, recommendations
    aa. AGRI UDAAN
    i. Start-up revolution in agri sector
    ii. Train rural youth
    bb. Mera Gaon Mera Gaurav
    i. Interface scientists with farmers
    ii. Each scientist group will adopt five villages within a radius of maximum 100km.
    cc. Operation greens – price stability of POT (Potato, Onion, Tomato)
    dd. Operation Flood – Enhancing milk production

ee. Mission fingerling – enhancing fisheries (fish, shrimp, crab) production
    ff. National livestock mission – also availability of quality fodder.
    gg. Quality mark award scheme
    i. By National dairy development board under white revolution
    ii. Award valid for three years subject to maintenance of standards
    hh. E Krishi samvad – farmers and others can gain access to ICAR with their problems.
    i. Solution through SMS
    ii. E RAKAM
    i. By MSTC (PSU of steel ministry) and Central railside warehousing company
    ii. Get reasonable price for produce by avoiding middlemen
    jj. Farmer First – by ICAR
    kk. Hortinet – by APEDA for facilitating internet-based services.
    ll. Gramin Retail Agri Market – under agri market development fund, link to e NAM and exemption from APMC regulations, direct sale to consumers.
    mm. AGMARKNET – G2C portal
    nn. National agriculture higher education project – world bank + ICAR, better education to agri students
    oo. Zero Hunger prog – address intergenerational and multifaceted malnutrition
    pp. Dairy processing and development fund – by NABARD, managed by National dairy development board, 8000 Crores.
  • 2. MINISTRY OF AYUSH
    a. National AYUSH Mission
    i. Cost effective services
    ii. Cultivation of medicinal plants
    b. Swasthya Raksha – promote health education in villages, through rally and nukkad nataks.
  • 3. MINISTRY OF CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS
    a. Jan Aushadi
    i. Implemented by Bureau of pharma PSUs of India
    ii. Affordable generic drugs to poor.
    b. Suvidha – affordable sanitary napkin, 100% biodegradable on reacting with oxygen, launched on world women’s day.
    c. Pharma jan samadhan – by NPPA, grievance redressal
    d. Pharma sahi daam – by NPPA, real time drug prices
  • 4. MINISTRY OF CIVIL AVIATION
    a. UDAN – ude desh ka aam nagrik
    i. Connectivity to un served and under served airports through revival of existing infrastructure.
    ii. Regional aviation and affordable flying.
    iii. 200km to 800 for normal and no lower limit of 200km for hilly, remote and security sensitive regions
    iv. Minimum 9 and max 40 UDAN(Subsidized) seats.
    v. Regional connectivity fund
    vi. AAI implementing agency.
  • 5. MINISTRY OF COAL
    a. SHAKTI – Scheme for harnessing and allocating koyala transparently in india
    i. Beneficiaries: Power companies (Assured coal supplies), consumers (Reduced cost of power), indigenous coal sector (reduced import), Banking sector (Lesser NPAs)
    ii. Policy for auction and allotment of coal linkages.
    b. UTTAM – transparency and efficiency in coal quality monitoring process
  • 6. MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
    a. Start-up India
    i. Simple compliance
    ii. Legal support and fast tracking of patents
    iii. Faster exit
    iv. SIDBI funding of 10,000 cr.
    v. Credit guarantee fund through SIDBI, 500cr per year for next four years.
    vi. Tax exemption on capital gains invested in fund of funds
    vii. Tax exemption to start-ups in any 3 of first 7 years.
    b. Make in India
    i. Increase in manufacturing sector growth to 12 – 14% per annum over the medium term.
    ii. Increase in the share of manufacturing sector in GDP from 16% to 25% by 2022.
    iii. 100 million “additional” jobs by 2022 in manufacturing sector.
    c. Govt E – marketplace
    i. National procurement portal
    ii. With minimal human interface
    iii. Monitored by PMO
    iv. Is a SPV under section 8 of companies act, 2013. It replaced directorate general of supplies and disposal.
    d. Revenue insurance scheme for plantation crops
    i. Cover risks of weather, price fall, yield loss due to adverse weather and pest attacks etc.
    e. MEIS and SEIS – launched under Foreign trade policy (FTP) 2015 to 2020. 3 to 5% duty credit scrips under SEIS.
    f. NIRYAT Bandu – under FTP 2008 to 2014 to focus on mentoring the generation entrepreneurs in the field of international trade
    g. E-Biz – G2B portal by Infosys, under the aegis of DIPP

• 7. MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION
    a. Bharatnet
    i. 100 Mbps to 2.5 Lakh Gram Panchayats
    ii. G2C, B2B, P2P, B2C
    iii. New name of NOFN
    iv. By BBNL which is set up under companies act
    v. BSNL, Railtel and Power grid are executing agencies in the ratio of 70:15:15
    vi. Funded by Universal service obligation fund
    b. Sanchar Kaushal vikas pratisthan
    i. Skill development in telecom according to NQSF.
    c. DARPAN (Digital advancement of rural post officer for a new india) – aims for quality of service and “financial inclusion”
    d. Sampoorna Bima Gram yojana – life insurance through postal network.
    e. SPARSH – scholarship for promotion of aptitude and research in stamps as a hobby.
    i. Annually 6000 rs for students of std. 6 to 9 who have good academic record.
    f. Cool EMS – Japan to India service to import Japanese food
  • Pt365 chaapa jaa raha hai idhar ;)
    And I will whisper 'no'.
  • Pt365 chaapa jaa raha hai idhar ;)

cool ems, Sanchar Kaushal nhi he pt365 me :wink:
    na hindi ke na angreji ke pde farsi jote khet :D
  • Lt_Mamiya said:

Pt365 chaapa jaa raha hai idhar ;)

hai pt365 mei, i am pasting short points from that only :mrgreen:
  • pizzza said:

Lt_Mamiya said:

:neutral: schemes wale me he kya
  • Lt_Mamiya said:

pizzza said:

Lt_Mamiya said:

yes, abhi revision jaari hai, 2nd or 3rd reading mei poora chaap dunga yaha raat mei :mrgreen:
  • pizzza said:

Lt_Mamiya said:

pizzza said:

Lt_Mamiya said:

yes, abhi revision jaari hai, 2nd or 3rd reading mei poora chaap dunga yaha raat mei :mrgreen:
    cool, i have left that pdf..counting on these these short points of yours
    thnks
  • Wow ,thanks
    once again HUSTLE

• photo_2018-05-29_21-10-59.jpg
    922 x 1280 - 168K
    photo_2018-05-29_21-10-47.jpg
    922 x 1280 - 168K
  • pt365 govt. schemes waali booklet bohat heavy hai. Maine usey chhod diya.

The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • pt365 govt. schemes waali booklet bohat heavy hai. Maine usey chhod diya.

Only first reading (along with highlighting important stuff) is heavy but when you eliminate useless information then it's revision is cakewalk. You can revise it within 6-8 hrs.
  • Initiatives under Digital India

1. Digital Infrastructure
    - State wide area network : to connect all State/UT Headquarters up to the Block level via District/ sub-Divisional Headquarters, in a vertical hierarchical structure with a minimum bandwidth capacity of 2 Mbps per link.
    - Open data: The portal is intended to be used by Government of India Ministries/ Departments their organizations to publish datasets, documents, services, tools and applications collected by them for public use. It intends to increase transparency in the functioning of Government and also open avenues for many more innovative uses of Government Data to give different perspective.
    - National supercomputing mission: National Super Computing Mission has been envisaged to empower the national academic and R&D institutions, spread across the country, by installing a vast supercomputing grid comprising of more than 70 high-performance computing facilities. These supercomputers will also be networked on the National Supercomputing grid over the National Knowledge Network (NKN).
    - Meghraj :optimum utilization of the infrastructure and speed up the development and deployment of eGov applications using GI cloud.
    - Jeevan Praman: biometric enabled digital service for pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization
    - Govt e market place : Government e-Marketplace (GeM) is single window solution for online procurement of common use Goods & Services required by various Government Departments / Organizations / PSUs. GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. It also provides the tools for direct purchase, e-bidding and reverse e-auction to facilitate the government users to achieve the best value for the money. The portal offers online registration facilities for all stakeholders namely Government Users, Product Sellers and Service Providers.
    - GARV GRAMEEN VIDYUTIKARAN MOBILE APP : The mobile application provides real-time updated data of ongoing electrification process to all users/stakeholders and provides information about Government schemes and electrification data. The app can also be used for sharing inspirational stories of differently-abled, who achieved success despite all odds.
    - Electronic Development Fund (EDF) is set up as a "Fund of Funds" to participate in professionally managed "Daughter Funds" which in turn will provide risk capital to companies developing new technologies in the area of electronics, nano-electronics and Information Technology (IT).
    - eBasta: In line with the Government's Digital India initiative, this project has created a framework to make school books accessible in digital form as e-books to be read and used on tablets and laptops.
    - The Digital Saksharta Abhiyan or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Scheme has been formulated to impart IT training to 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi, ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers in all the States/UTs across the country.
    - DigiSevak is an online volunteering platform for interested citizens who want to contribute to the success of Digital India program.
    - Cyber Swachhta Kendra (Botnet Cleaning and Malware Analysis Centre) is a part of the Government of India's Digital India initiative to create a secure cyber space by detecting botnet infections in India and to notify, enable cleaning and securing systems of end users so as to prevent further infections.
    - CERT-In was formed with an aim to secure Indian cyber space. CERT-In provides Incident Prevention and Response services as well as Security Quality Management Services. CERT-In has been designated under Section 70B of Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008
  • edited May 29
    #InitiativesunderDigitalIndia

2. Services
    - UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) is one of the key initiatives under the Digital India program to develop a common, unified platform and mobile app to facilitate a single point of access to all government services
    - Udaan is a special initiative to address the needs of the educated unemployed in Jammu & Kashmir (J&K). It is focused on youth of the state, who are graduate, post graduate and three year diploma engineers. The programme is designed to encourage corporates to travel to J&K meet with the youth and hire aspiring youth in J&K who wish to explore the opportunity to work with corporates. Udaan provides a framework of support to the youth to travel, undergo training in firms and transit to work.
    - SWAYAM seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.This is done through an indigenous developed IT platform that facilitates hosting of all the courses, taught in classrooms from 9th class till post-graduation to be accessed by anyone, anywhere at any time.
    - “Sugamaya Pustakalaya” is an online platform that makes accessible content available to print-disabled people.
    - The National Programme on School Standards and Evaluation (NPSSE), known as Shaala Sidhdhi is a comprehensive instrument for school evaluation leading to school improvement
    - KV Shaala Darpan is an e-Governance platform for all Kendriya Vidyalayas in the country.
    - CBSE Initiative, Saransh is a tool for comprehensive self-review and analysis for CBSE affiliated schools and parents.
    - Online Labs (OLabs) for school lab experiments provides students with the ease and convenience of conducting experiments over the internet.
    - Nirbhaya: Be Fearless© is an android emergency application, which can send a distress call or emergency message to a specified contact or group in an emergency situation faced by a woman or any other individual in general.
    - To monitor Revised National Tuberculosis Programme (RNTCP) effectively, a web enabled and case based monitoring application called NIKSHAY has been developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC).
    - National ujala dashboard - The initiative is part of the Government of India’s efforts to spread the message of energy efficiency in the country.
    - National Knowledge Network (NKN) project is aimed at establishing a strong and robust Indian network which will be capable of providing secure and reliable connectivity. Globally, frontier research and innovation are shifting towards multidisciplinary and collaborative paradigm and require substantial communication and computational power. In India, NKN with its multi-gigabit capability aims to connect all universities, research institutions, libraries, laboratories, healthcare and agricultural institutions across the country to address such paradigm shift.
    - National career service portal: A national ICT based portal has been developed, primarily to connect opportunities with the aspirations of the youth. This portal facilitates registration of job seekers, job providers, skill providers, career counsellors, etc.
    - Mother and Child Tracking System (MCTS) is an initiative of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to leverage information technology for ensuring delivery of full spectrum of healthcare and immunization services to pregnant women and children up to 5 years of age.
    - MKavach is a comprehensive mobile device security solution with an emphasis and approach on protecting mobile device resources rather than scanning for malwares signatures. The major threats on mobile devices can be broadly categorized into data compromise, malicious applications, physical thefts and mis-utilization of hardware resources. M-Kavach is designed to provide protection against the above mentioned threats, through its features such as Secure Storage, Application Manager, Anti-Theft, Call/SMS filter and authorized access to device resources like WiFi, Bluetooth & Camera.
    - mCESSATION - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, in partnership with World Health Organisation and the International Telecommunications Union, has started an initiative for utilising mobile technology for tobacco cessation
    - mAsset is a mobile based tool that act as a supplement application to capture details such as photo and Geo-coordinates of the Assets into National Asset Directory (NAD).
    - Consular Services Management System (MADAD) has been setup for Indian Citizens to log and track Grievances pertaining to the Consular Services offered by the Indian Embassies (Missions/Posts) abroad.
    - The Khoya Paya portal is a citizen-based website to exchange information on missing and found children. It has been developed by the Ministry of Women and Child Development and the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY).
    - ICDS SYSTEMS STRENGTHENING AND NUTRITION IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (ISSNIP) : SSNIP is World Bank's International Development Association (IDA) assisted project, greater focus on children below 3 yrs of age.
    - Himmat is an initiative by Delhi police especially for women. Himmat is an emergency service, comprised of an android emergency application, which can send a distress call or emergency message to Delhi Police officials and specified contact or group in an emergency situation faced by a woman
    - eTaal is a web portal for dissemination of e-Transactions statistics of National and State level e-Governance Projects including Mission Mode Projects.
    - Developed by NCERT, ePathshala for showcasing and disseminating all educational e-resources including textbooks, audio, video, periodicals and a variety of other print and non-print materials through website and mobile app.
    - Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & Systems (CCTNS) is a plan scheme conceived in the light of experience of a non-plan scheme namely - Common Integrated Police Application (CIPA).
    - Agrimarket APP: The mobile application has been developed with an aim to keep farmers abreast with the crop prices and discourage them to carry-out distress sale. Farmers can get information related to prices of crops in markets within 50km of their own device location using the AgriMarket Mobile App. This app automatically captures the location of the farmers using mobile GPS and fetches the market prices of crops which fall within the range of 50km.

• edited May 29
    #InitiativesunderDigitalIndia

3. Empowement
    - Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
    - OpenForge is Government of India's platform for open collaborative development of e-governance applications. Through this platform, the government wants to promote the use of open source software and promote sharing and reuse of e-governance related source code.
    - NREGAsoft envisions implementing e-Governance across State, District and three tiers of Panchayati Raj Institutions. It empowers the common man using the information technology as a facilitator. NREGAsoft provides information to citizen in compliance with the right to information Act (RTI Act). It makes available all the documents like Muster Rolls, registration application register, job card/employment register/muster roll issue register, muster roll receipt register which are hidden from public otherwise.
    - AEPS is a bank led model which allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at PoS (MicroATM) through the Business correspondent of any bank using the Aadhaar authentication. It is a payment service empowering a bank customer to use Aadhaar as his/her identity to access his/ her respective Aadhaar enabled bank account and perform basic banking transactions like balance enquiry, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, remittances through a Business Correspondent.
  • 8. MINISTRY OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, FOOD AND PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
    a. Antyodaya anna yojana
    i. 1 rs/kg for coarse grains, 2 rs/kg for wheat and 3 rs/kg for rice.
    ii. 35 kg per household per month under NFSM for AAY
    iii. 5 kg per month per person under TPDS
    b. Price stabilization fund
    i. Direct purchase from farmers
    ii. To mitigate volatility in the prices
    iii. Corpus of 500 cr
    iv. Maintained by SFAC
  • 9. MINISTRY OF CULTURE
    a. Project Mausam – explore Indian ocean for collation historical and archaeological research.
    i. Involves ASI, IGNCA, National museum
    ii. Sites identified under this for trans national nomination in UNESCOs world heritage list
    b. Science city and science centres – by National council of science museums (Ministry of culture)
    c. Guru shishya parampara scheme – preserve and promote rare and vanishing art forms whether classical or folk or tribal.
    d. Adarsh Smarak – amenities of world standard around monuments
  • 10. MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
    a. OROP – benefits w.e.f 1st July 2014. Arrears in half yearly instalments, all widows will be paid arrears in one instalment, VRS not covered, currently fixed at 2013, will be re fixed every five years.
  • 11. MINISTRY OF NORTH EASTERN REGION
    a. North East Rural Livelihood Project
    i. Supported by WORLD BANK
    ii. Social and economic empowerment, partnership and linkages.
    b. North East special infrastructure development scheme – 100% central funding
  • 12. MINISTRY OF DRIKINING WATER AND SANITATION
    a. Swacch Iconic Places – Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple in Madurai, cleanest iconic place in the country.
    b. Jalmani – Stand alone purification system in rural schools. State govts fund village panchayats for this.
  • 13. MINISTRY OF EARTH SCIENCES
    a. SAFAR - System of air quality and weather forecasting and research
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog