Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

Factly Vs Vision IAS PT 2018

Currently doing Factly for first time.I am sure that it helps in prelims.But what about Vision IAS PT?

P.S:Done Vision IAS Monthly Current affairs,but in Factly information are Crux and crisp.So asking opinion from fellow aspirants.

Comments

• Currently doing Factly for first time.I am sure that it helps in prelims.But what about Vision IAS PT?

P.S:Done Vision IAS Monthly Current affairs,but in Factly information are Crux and crisp.So asking opinion from fellow aspirants.

Ye factly is to the point for pre. One month can be covered in 1 hour. If one is thru vision or other current book once.
  • just follow the crowd
    i.e.- pt365
  • Factly is gist of vision monthly, my friend said this.... I have read factly.... Have not compared it with vision... Factly is good... Except of 1-2 months.... It had many typos...
  • Just do what junta does.
  • _ramallah said:

just follow the crowd
    i.e.- pt365

Cremator said:

Just do what junta does.

+ (0/0)
  • I am new to this field, so pardon for any silly doubt.

I have one thing to ask all of you.What People do throughout the year about the current affairs when they follows pt365/mains365 ?

If they DO some other source (whole year) and then 365or any yearly module than its not against the argument of SINGLE SOURCE?
    Astrology ,stand up comedy
    Love to make memes,
  • I have time crunch to study Vision IAS PT365
    Is ForumIAS Factly is enough to clear prelims?

P.S: Reply ASAP.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog