Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
GUIDANCE IAS Geography(Opt.) @500+ Programme STARTS ON 26th JUNE 9:30 AM.
Venue:   11/5-B, Basement, Param Tower , Pusa Road, Delhi 110005. Call (+91)-9718793363, 011-45586829. Geography(Opt.) Online / Offline Test Series
& Daily Mapwork Program Online
To Enroll Click Here
Top 4 scorers in Geography (Opt.) are Guidance IAS Students: AIR 5 PRATHAM KAUSHIK (327 Marks); AIR 109 DHRUV MISHRA (318 Marks); AIR 411 SAI KIRAN D.N. (316 Marks); AIR 423 DHEERAJ AGARWAL (315 Marks)

Community Meet Season 3 - June 10, 2PM | Registration Links | Selected Candidates, Please Register

****************************UPDATE on MAY 29*************

Read this update -

http://blog.forumias.com/community-meet-2018-june-10th-2pm-meet-anudeep-abhishek-sachin-apurva-and-ankita-mishra-the-toppers-of-cse-2017/

Selected Candidates - Please register here : http://go.forumias.com/meetforumias
Students - register here : http://academy.forumias.com

Dear Friends,

We are excited to share with you that we will be holding the third edition of the ForumIAS Community meet on June 10th, at 11AM.

It will be held in New Delhi.

This year, we have a lot of members making it to top ranks.

So yes, we will have @LeoMessi10 ( AIR 1) , Sachin Gupta ( AIR 3) (Whats you Username on Forum ? ), @peaceful.warrior ( AIR 5), @kabira ( AIR 10 ) - yes you are coming. You will have the distinction of having 3 ForumIAS Coffee mugs , last year for IAS Rank 250 and IFoS Rank 2, and this year for IAS Rank 10.

Guys, those of you who are in service , please reach out to the event coordinators @nandini and @leakycauldron aka KATYAYANI and APURVA PANDEY

They have been made group admins and can add people to the event.

Vaibhav Shrivastava , if you are reading this, you will get 2 Coffee Mugs from ForumIAS for getting IFoS Rank 1 and IAS Rank as well :)

Cheers to all!

@federer @HHH others on Forum, please come, you represent the spirit of the community :)

@mods, please make it a annoucement.

@nandini , please create a Google form for those who are coming.

Comments

• Will there be Chai Samosa?

• GA ko nahi bulaaoge? :mrgreen:
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Where we aam janta needs to register to attend the event /meet ?
    time to leave forum,too much bakaar and nothing valueable being discussed : its been a nice journey

Haha!

We"ll try :)
  • GA ko nahi bulaaoge? :mrgreen:

What are our choices?

We have Harsh Kumar, Ashish ( He was Rank 9 , ashes on Forum ) , Arsenal ( Satyarthi ) and arshi ( she is Joint Magistrate in UP now ) and a few other people in mind.

• Now it all make sense :smiley:

Will be there.
    ForumIAS said:

Dear Friends,

We are excited to share with you that we will be holding the third edition of the ForumIAS Community meet on June 10th, at 11AM.

It will be held in New Delhi.

This year, we have a lot of members making it to top ranks.

So yes, we will have @LeoMessi10 ( AIR 1) , Sachin Gupta ( AIR 3) (Whats you Username on Forum ? ), @peaceful.warrior ( AIR 5), @kabira ( AIR 10 ) - yes you are coming. You will have the distinction of having 3 ForumIAS Coffee mugs , last year for IAS Rank 250 and IFoS Rank 2, and this year for IAS Rank 10.

Guys, those of you who are in service , please reach out to the event coordinators @nandini and @leakycauldron aka KATYAYANI and APURVA PANDEY

They have been made group admins and can add people to the event.

Vaibhav Shrivastava , if you are reading this, you will get 2 Coffee Mugs from ForumIAS for getting IFoS Rank 1 and IAS Rank as well :)

Cheers to all!

@federer @HHH others on Forum, please come, you represent the spirit of the community :)

@mods, please make it a annoucement.

@nandini , please create a Google form for those who are coming.

CSE'17 Rank 10 | CSE'16 Rank 250 and IFoS'16 Rank 2 | Blog

Legit demand hai bhai :lol:
    CSE'17 Rank 10 | CSE'16 Rank 250 and IFoS'16 Rank 2 | Blog
  • kabira said:

Will there be Chai Samosa?

Hehe, Free Open Test for all before Prelims or Samosa Chai in Community Meet? Your choice :smiley:
  • So thanks to *us* the whole demography of final list this time is of older candidates.

So we have to keep in mind that one who is giving away prize is of adequate seniority.
  • edited May 15
    @ForumIAS if you can get Ashish sir ( rank 9 ) to speak few words.

And yes samosa to hona hi chaiye.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • ForumIAS said:

So thanks to *us* the whole demography of final list this time is of older candidates.

So we have to keep in mind that one who is giving away prize is of adequate seniority.

Sir ji, can you bring in gaurav agarawal Sir also.
    And changing my demand, please cancel Samosa and make last stimulator open test.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.

Some sweets too !! :mrgreen:
  • ForumIAS said:

kabira said:

Hehe, Free Open Test for all before Prelims or Samosa Chai in Community Meet? Your choice :smiley:
    Dono hanthon me ladoo wala concept .... Ho sakta hai Kya !! :wink: :mrgreen:
  • edited May 15
    Signature me jo background image si hai krpya usse theek kiya jaye @ForumIAS
    time to leave forum,too much bakaar and nothing valueable being discussed : its been a nice journey
  • edited May 16
  • ForumIAS said:

kabira said:

Cut Samosa give them Chai only and make last simulator an open test :)
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.”
  • dominos pizza for everyone.
  • Hello everyone!

The following is the link for confirming participation in the Community Meet :

http://go.forumias.com/meetforumias

:)
  • Where we aam janta needs to register to attend the event /meet ?

Hum aam jan toh baahar hi baith ke kha lenge.

• Aspirant logo ko aane ki anumati hai?

Would like to get inputs from these toppers!
  • edited May 16
    Doesnt look like aam janta is allowed ( slected candidates forum ko adjust krna mushkil hoga shayad limited space me) , ab to slection zaroori hai , chai smosa earn krne k liye forumias ka : motivation
  • do felicitate toppers from outside forum community also. toppers like ankita mishra, tapsya parihar and others can also be called.
  • _ramallah said:

do felicitate toppers from outside forum community also. toppers like ankita mishra, tapsya parihar and others can also be called.

Oh Ankita Mishra is right here .

We checked her copies. We also did her mock Interview.

She is our MGP Student

We informed her too :)

She will be coming back on May 25th :)
  • Who is rank 114. Tegbir Sandhu on forum?
    He looks like Siddharth Malhotra.
  • dpagarwal said:

Who is rank 114. Tegbir Sandhu on forum?

@RasAlGhul knows him I think. Maybe he can tell.
    For all struggling aspirants out there, by Aparajita - Rank 40 CSE 2017. :)
    Didn't know where else to put it: http://qr.ae/TUT0xE
  • sir, if possible the do live telecast... so that people like me , who are away from delhi can also see the things unfolding !!
  • dpagarwal said:

Who is rank 114. Tegbir Sandhu on forum?

He is brother of Jasmeet Singh Sandhu Rank 3 of 2015.
  • @RasAlGhul I told you so ;)
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • Will come , surely
    Rank 42 , CSE 2017

Live intensely.
    Dont become.Be

https://sudhirgahlot.wordpress.com
  • Please do call Lavanya . People who make it in 6th attempt have really something worth sharing that a lot of people can benefit from

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog