2019 will be my last attempt. I want to put everything into it. As the marks are released i came to know a couple of things.
1.The highest i ever scored in history was 220(although without practicing answer writing)
2. Rarely does someone score 300+ or even 290+ in history, while the percentage is high for geography for this range.
3. I have decided to play on my strengths for this last attempt. I am good with logic and concepts , okay at diagrams, can write creatively(as I have got many such reviews for my essay, which I think I can be able to replicate in Geography). Also although I have lots of interest in History, i find mugging up a lil difficult which is not helping me to convert it into marks.
4. Although I can't draw maps properly, i believe I can learn it in process .
5. Studying for a new optional i.e geography would take a lot time than revising previous one, i.e. history. I can revise whole history in a Month. But am not sure if I can convert it into marks.
6. Most importantly i have a whole year to study , which I plan to use it well. I plan to study for this exam like a beginner , buying new books, reading neeta again and again and all those things that a beginner will do,including choosing an optional. But I fear that if I fail in my final attempt i Might regret this decision of changing optional.
I have all kinds of dilemma, complex and complicated. I just hope that people reading this try to understand my situation.
I know this topic of changing optional has been discussed A LOT here. But I am unable to find clarity over this dilemma. As Swanand Kirkire has rightly said, dil ko samjhana keh do kya aasaan hai.... Dil ki har lagi ka suno dard hi hai ek sila.. kyun naye naye se dard ki firak me talash me udas hai dil .