I am a bit confused between joining mgp and ffp.
I started prep last year and I have been doing it through self study with only optional coaching.
However, not writing prelims this time due to some personal reasons.
Meanwhile, got visionias coaching videos through a telegram channel recently.
And now, I am trying to formulate a proper plan for next year.
My two cents on joining FFP are
1) will keep me super disciplined
2) will plug gaps in my prep
3) may not give me enough time to self study both gs and optionals
4) no idea abt quality of teachers though have heard rave reviews about guidance
5) fees is a bit high but is still the last concern
On MGP+PT test series only:
1)Finish syllabi through vision videos,other online coaching
2) More time for self study
3) still benefiting from guidance
4) may suffer due to lack of self-discipline and messed up sleep cycle
5) less fees
Will be very grateful if members could help me out a bit especially seniors @Neyawn @nandini @DrKingSchultz @zohanmukharjee @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh